Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (64812 Views)

Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by drezzyx(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:

na God go punish this state Sha.
My brother was killed in rivers state after he was dispossessed of his vehicle, they still went on to kill him.
Hmm...Itz a pity.
I can't live there.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by bomsilaga(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
chinchonglee:
May be he is a sugar daddy to one smallie and the smallie's boyfriend decided to eliminate him.

RIP Anyways
Your reasoning is in order, same ph close to my house a man was assassinated because of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Codedlyon: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
They say it the white man I should fear but it my own kind doing all the killing here. 2pac-only God can judge me.
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by ZaramT: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Good GOD... I won't die in the hands of these wicked souls.
May his soul find rest
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Many will say he is a cultist if he is a young man
What if na game man b4. Something must cause de killing. Or en fit chop person money
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
michoim:

In a developed country indeed. Do you know how many assassinations go on in USA every day?
Still better than the shithole Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by thaoriginator: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Igbos are the fulani bandits of the Niger Delta

You will soon be deported and confined to your Goshen states
Wutang clan ain't nothing to f u c k with!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Cantonese: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
mctfopt:
I wish we have CCTVs around many public places. It may not prevent a crime, but at least we may get to see the criminals and hopefully capture them. Sadly this case is dead on arrival...the police will just come and tow vehicle to their station. And demand some ridiculous amount of money when the relative or kin comes for it. The story ends there. What a country!

Even the CCTVs in place suffer power problems. They appropriate dangerous sums to get CCTVs and yet fail to deliver in many cases. This country truly needs a very strong and determined leader if we are not able to achieve separation.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by BigBabyJesus: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
thaoriginator:
Wutang clan ain't nothing to f u c k with!!!

Can't believe it was so simple

Menh I miss the 90's.
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
ZACHIE:

can someone kill for that? ewooooo

So many souls have kissed the dust for that reason and so many more to go for the same reason !
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is porthacourt the Iraq of Nigeria... Headquarter of all the bad news in Nigeria..

Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rivers state and bad news na like 5&6

Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by thaoriginator: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Can't believe it was so simple

Menh I miss the 90's.
Ain't nutin like the old school.. We rocking it in 2020 till the end of TIME..

Suuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Drone95(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Too bad
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Bofoy4(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Stupid State

Evil State

Occultic state

Bloody Entity
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
377:
I lost my phone to pick pockets this morning please how do i do a sim welcome back. I heard mtn is suspending any welcome back for now. please what can i do will i remain without phone till when the ban is lifted.
Urgent advice
Thanks
Go to any MTN customer service centre with your NIN and sworn affidavit.
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by GIdiata(m): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:

My brother was killed in rivers state after he was dispossessed of his vehicle, they still went on to kill him.

may his soul rest in peace
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by HonourableUche(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
377:
I lost my phone to pick pockets this morning please how do i do a sim welcome back. I heard mtn is suspending any welcome back for now. please what can i do will i remain without phone till when the ban is lifted.
Urgent advice
Thanks
No. You can do a welcome back. Mtn only suspended new registration of Sim cards in line with the directives of the regulatory body.
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Chris2863(m): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Naija is not safe
2cribz:
God pls make me super rich pls, all my cars must be bullet proof. Handwork of cult boys
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Chris2863(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
sad
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by sirgusto: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
People don't just get shot at random.

For every action, there's a reason...good or bad.
Don't sit on people's promotion on the job;
Which family did you oppress some years back?
Who did you deny admission into tertiary school?
Who's helpless child did you molest?
Who did you make jobless?
Who's wife are you messing with?
Who are you currently threatening with a sack or whatever?
Who paid you in full and you refused to deliver?

......like I said,
For every action, there's a reaction.
Everybody gets paid....
Let's live aright.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by GIdiata(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
opuambe:
thunder fire your mouth
Because you are d god of thunder abi?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by miky(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fahdiga:
Criminal activities is on the rise this festive season. this looks like an assassination. in a developed country those killers won't go Scot free

It takes a developed people and society to get a developed country!
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
how.
illicit:
protect yourself ladies and gentlemen....
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2020
377:
Urgent advice
Thanks
Heartless fellow.
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Happyguy201: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2020
if you live in river state your life is at risk . so each day when you go out and come back safely kneel down and thank God .
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Gloriagee(f): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2020
My dear, God will not punish the state. U sef check am, dem kill your bro. .. my sympathies o but the people wey kill them no go pass 10. God cannot punish a whole state cos of 10 people.

UnbanEbenezar:

Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by CodeXI: 1:05am On Dec 18, 2020
I agree with you. CcTv coverage would have helped a lot in tracing crimes scenes.
mctfopt:
I wish we have CCTVs around many public places. It may not prevent a crime, but at least we may get to see the criminals and hopefully capture them. Sadly this case is dead on arrival...the police will just come and tow vehicle to their station. And demand some ridiculous amount of money when the relative or kin comes for it. The story ends there. What a country!
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Alaganature(m): 1:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Rivers State as always been a curse land.. Everywhere you go nah bad news
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by zeedrous: 1:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Excellent comment, Nigerians always forget this, d change starts from each of us
miky:

It takes a developed people and society to get a developed country!
Re: Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Femilekan233: 3:05am On Dec 18, 2020
Karlovich:
By who, is it the Nigerian police grin grin grin. Just hope to be safe in Nigeria, the only thing the Nigerian police care about is their salary.
and bribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics / Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.