Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) (53996 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 / Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wahoo she looks lovely... congrats sha
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
The guy is a real clown

His wife will enjoy him.

grin grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
mployer:
I am not impressed.
Remove hate,then You will be Impressed

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Onyi22:
For those that are patiently waiting for this marriage to crash will wait till eternity....
Happy married life beautiful people..
Enjoy yourselves tongue tongue

U are probably one
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
mployer:
I am not impressed.
witches and wizards can never be impressed
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Bola146(f): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Love is sweet when you are with the right partner cool
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by A305: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Onyi22:
For those that are patiently waiting for this marriage to crash will wait till eternity....
Happy married life beautiful people..
Enjoy yourselves tongue tongue
The marriage won't crash but, the affection will wane after like 2 kids together. It's just happens naturally.
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Just look at that lady, next time if Igbo people tell you that they have Jewish blood, no need to argue.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Is this not part of traveling to explore the place during COVID-19, I pity some Nigerians at the way they reason.
Someone says in the other thread that an average Nigerian does not travel grin grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin grin grin If you catch him, let me know, I won slap him too
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bola146:
Love is sweet when you are with the right partner cool
Love is sweet when you have money. You can be with the right partner, no money no love.
Again you can be with the wrong partner, you can fake it and still enjoy when there's money. cool
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by alawiiyeyoruba: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Love is sweet, make them sha get Agbo jedi

Do you wonder what Agbo Jedi is? Agbo Jedi comes in different names for people especially in the southwestern part of Nigeria, some persons call it ále’, áwopa’or áfato, to learn more about jedi click https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/agbo-jedi/

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by low2high: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
mployer:
I am not impressed.

YOU COULD BE FEELING THAT THIS GUYS ARE LIVING FAKE LIVES.
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by mployer(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
low2high:

YOU COULD BE FEELING THAT THIS GUYS ARE LIVING FAKE LIVES.

Its obviously fake.

At least that food on the table is not a favorite for average naija guy.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brunella :Williams you have started again. This is our honey moon na our moment

William:Brunella na ezigbo nwanyi oma..Biko let me show the world you have my obi ....
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by gulfer: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Observation, was the wife swapped because this one appears lighter in color lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
bulala oscar, alor-anambra girl oo, what's her Igbo name biko

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
Make we rest abeg na una first marry! We done tire!
Why you be like this? just imagine say the young couple dey around you when you when you talk this kind thing. Abeg, leave them make dem feel fly jare........

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Naturalle(f): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
When love is hawt as hell... wink wink

Check my signature if you're an autism parent in Naija.
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by salt1: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
gulfer:
Observation, was the wife swapped because this one appears lighter in color lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Better quality camera
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by salt1: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lovelyn451:
bulala oscar, alor-anambra girl oo, what's her Igbo name biko

Chinelo. Are you happy now?
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Happyguy201: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
in her mind, she will be like, SEE THIS MUMU I GO LEAVE AM ONCE THE MONEY STOPS COMING , uche deserves better
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by eedimo(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
mployer:
I am not impressed.
You shouldn't be
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
salt1:

Chikodi. Are you happy now?
eheeeee!!! ..finally I can breathe
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
doggedfighter:
Aren't those meals a little too much?

They look good.

Nairalanders never disappoint.
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
He is gay. Plus he has a small dick. Na Alex ekubo baby lover.. Mumu people [qquote author=Prodigee post=97166047]Why the babe cum bone face na?! undecided
But seriously, something tells me this guy go mumu small....wetin I know sef![/quote]
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
No face mask
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
God bless you
mployer:

Its obviously fake.

At least that food on the table is not a favorite for average naija guy.
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
i dey tell you and with all yet making there marriages and relationship not to last

you bring your affairs to the media then you welcome problem by inviting different people's opinion both the frustrated/bad belle and inexperienced people commenting shits trying to contribute to nothing they know about

staying private is the best

Our parents and grandparent were never on social media and not exposed to it then yet they had the best of marriages and relationships with Real and True love not the ones of these days that our females are Bloodsuckers Eating from everywhere they see food and having various offers every single day via Social media

wahala for who dey take women matter serious
ValCon888:
Social media marriages and social media parenting. In another thread I read about a woman penning an emotional message to her 10yr old son and posting it on Instagram. What happened to a private conversation with the little boy?
So many people living fake lives for the gram.
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by SmartMen: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
ValCon888:
Social media marriages and social media parenting. In another thread I read about a woman penning an emotional message to her 10yr old son and posting it on Instagram. What happened to a private conversation with the little boy?
So many people living fake lives for the gram.
Well, good for them
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by peacettw: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
Make we rest abeg na una first marry! We done tire! the kind cream d gal pack full body no be here o

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Stephenlord:

signs of poverty detected
Everything na sign of poverty to asslickers and broke ass. Why not upload your bank details before calling somebody broke?
NL posted them bit by bit for almost one month, so enough is enough of them on front page. Can they eat all what they put on the table? Foolishness! Good news are everywhere hidden in different sections.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) / Mr Eazi Pictured With Femi Otedola At Abuja Residence (photos) / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.