Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,939 members, 7,838,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

"If You Leave, My Father Won't Love Me Anymore!": Fans Beg Messi Not To Leave - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "If You Leave, My Father Won't Love Me Anymore!": Fans Beg Messi Not To Leave (281 Views)

Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard / Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit / Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Leave, My Father Won't Love Me Anymore!": Fans Beg Messi Not To Leave by Smashspesh(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
A few fans met Messi driving his car near Camp Nou and asked him to stay at Barca.

"The God of football!", "You're great Messi!", "The best in history!", "Please don't go Leo! Don't leave, stay!",

"Please stay! Otherwise my dad will be angry!", "If you leave, my father won't love me anymore!" they were saying.

Leo smiled after one of the fans begged him to stay and drove away moments later.

As a reminder, Messi's current deal with Barca runs until July 2021 which means that he'll be free to discuss his future with other clubs in January.

https://tribuna.com/en/fcbarcelona/news/2020-12-16-if-you-leave-my-father-wont-love-me-anymore-barca-fans-meet-messi-near-camp-nou-and-beg-h/

Re: "If You Leave, My Father Won't Love Me Anymore!": Fans Beg Messi Not To Leave by Smashspesh(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOAT!!!
Re: "If You Leave, My Father Won't Love Me Anymore!": Fans Beg Messi Not To Leave by Ussycool: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Joke of the century...
He should go and useless his career at city...

I only salute the real GOAT.
R O N A L D O

1 Like

Re: "If You Leave, My Father Won't Love Me Anymore!": Fans Beg Messi Not To Leave by paulolee(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOAT...as for me am sitting on d fence abt dt transfer....i would be happy n satisfied with whatever messi decides because he have paid his dues in gold n dt previous barca board once betrayed his loyalty by holding him against his wish to leave..
till he decides because he knows what's good for him and I wish him the best...
Re: "If You Leave, My Father Won't Love Me Anymore!": Fans Beg Messi Not To Leave by paulolee(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ussycool:
Joke of the century...
He should go and useless his career at city...

I only salute the real GOAT.
R O N A L D O
useless his career as how again na?? hope u nt still pained dt ur goat in Italy failed to score his normal p.k last nite..
I watched dt game n didnt see cr7 all tru till dt p.k was won, he took d ball n missed n disappeared again...
Re: "If You Leave, My Father Won't Love Me Anymore!": Fans Beg Messi Not To Leave by Freestainworld(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
you can't please people and displease yourself, Messi is clearly not happy in Barca and should move on to a club of his choice, preferably mancity, I want to see him play else where like his compatriot Ronaldo is doing.

(1) (Reply)

Failure To Fix Werner & Havertz Could Cost Lampard Chelsea Job / 2 Odd Daily For Free. / Sure 10 Odds Available For Pay After Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.