Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

"You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram (34485 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Olayetan(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad

go and find your own passion too

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by iswallker(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
The thing go soon tire you.. undecided
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Brandonx(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
shadeyinka:

Arent you being wicked?
Do you think that ability to have erections is a proof that one can father a child?
Do you think that big breasts and wide hips guarantee that a woman is able to conceive a child?

If you've had a child of your own, you'll know that there is no formula: I know a medical doctor couple who are childless, even IVF had failed them.

If you don't have anything to say about a childless couple, pray and move on.

IT IS NOT AUTOMATIC TO GET PREGNANT OR IMPREGNATE A WOMAN!
I've said my own I don't know why y'all are pained undecided
And all you ve written up there made very little sense to me
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by tasalanoni(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:
Don't do and start raising babies be saying passion nonsense and ingredients undecided

If you cannot give me a child why then should I go through the hurdles of getting married when I can easily get sex and more from every random girl.
Abegee undecided

If my post does not sit well with you why come to my mention to drop insult undecided are you that frustrated? If you read and ignore since I didn't tag you or your family member will you die ? Ehn Egbewamwomwen

Why are you being so mean and devoid of compassion? Life isn't about children. It is primarily about the lives you are able to touch positively be it in your close and distant circles. Offsprings aren't material properties that humans aquire and dispose of at will. Being a parent in the biological sense is never more than providing a physical means through which another human being incarnates for his/her development in creation. Parenting transcends biological procreation and two humans (male &female) with functional reproductive organs will always carry out biological procreation, whether or not they satisfy the noble requirements for responsible parenting. The quality of parenting we give the younger generation is what we take with us at the end of our earthlives. It matters absolutely nothing if our biological children are not represented in the younger generation that we leave undying legacies for. A unfulfilled life isn't a Childless life but a life without a legacy for the coming generations... STRIVE FOR THAT IN ALL YOU DO.
As for BANKY and ADESUWA, I wish them the strength to weather the storms of life and achieve their joint task here on earth and leave their footprints on the sands of time.
THEY CAN ACHIEVE THIS WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAVE BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by chatinent: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:
Don't do and start raising babies be saying passion nonsense and ingredients undecided

If you cannot give me a child why then should I go through the hurdles of getting married when I can easily get sex and more from every random girl.
Abegee undecided

If my post does not sit well with you why come to my mention to drop insult undecided are you that frustrated? If you read and ignore since I didn't tag you or your family member will you die ? Ehn Egbewamwomwen

There is a difference between a human being like those duo and you.

Your reasoning is so animalistic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by shadeyinka(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:

I've said my own I don't know why y'all are pained undecided
And all you ve written up there made very little sense to me
Lets see if when your time comes you will either thank God or remember this you've said to a couple created in God's image!

Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Brandonx(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
chatinent:

There is a difference between a human being like those duo and you.

Your reasoning is so animalistic.
I thought I've asked you to stop quoting me on nairaland? What is your challenge?
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:

I don't get undecided so people literally get married just to look at each other and have sex? Wow I would only get married for the sake of my child, if there's no child in the picture then I shouldn't waste my youth on marriage when I can have unlimited sex, food and more whilst single so why go into such bondage undecided
If you don't want kids then get married when you are old to avoid being lonely at old age.
There are lots of married couples who don't want kids especially overseas and like I rightly said before, the problem could be with Banky.
If you encounter problems with having kids in your marriage, ensure you, yourself go for some tests to ascertain if you're the problem or not rather than blame an innocent lady.
Some men are super confident in themselves when it comes to procreation not knowing the wahala dey with them, some men even know they'll never be able to father kids, they'll keep it to themselves and still trouble the woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by GOVERNMENT2: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
sylve11:

having children is not compulsory. una nor dey hear word? angry cool
SO THEY MARRIED FOR FVCK SAKE undecided
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Remember when we used to say brb when we were online?? we don't say it anymore cause we no longer leave..
We all live on the media now..

Everything now is for the gram

Yahoo messenger that year. Na there Yahoo Yahoo take start o.
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Biglugard(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
And then make we come kill ourselves?una fada
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wow
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by NwokoloOwa: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
So nice. God will grant you both your heart desires and bless you with children. Amen
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
why bother take time to

read
comment?
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Brandonx(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
shadeyinka:

Lets see if when your time comes you will either thank God or remember this you've said to a couple created in God's image!

Bye!
Boo hoo! Not everyone gives a hoot about marriage you know.
Like I replied someone before a young man should only think about marriage at 50 years and above the only exception is if there's a child then marriage would to a large extent help the child.
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by harmony75: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
great that's how it should be.. may God continue to bless your marriage �
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Crochet: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nonsense. How will this news increase my bank account. Abeg
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Vidsolution79: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
There mate dey born pikin...dem dey Instagram dey play useless love....a won oni yeye
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Zurich1844(f): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:

You this man disguising with a female profile it seems like your head is not correct abi undecided
Okpo
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Obyino: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Who you??
HoneyBee23:
ebonybangass.fun
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Brandonx(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zurich1844:

Okpo
Okpo kee you there ediot undecided
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by BigBabyJesus: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Broke guys be all romantic and sheit.
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Dollanaira: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ok
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by CandidNotes: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Adesua married Banky W right after he had chemotherapy for skin cancer, chemotherapy kills sperm cells and reduces a man's fertility. Adesua knew this and still stood by her man and married him. It breaks my heart whenever I see people mock her because she's yet to conceive not knowing her virtue brought her that challenge.

Brandonx:

Abegee undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by CandidNotes: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Adesua married Banky W right after he had chemotherapy for skin cancer, chemotherapy kills sperm cells and reduces a man's fertility. Adesua knew this and still stood by her man and married him. It breaks my heart whenever I see people mock her because she's yet to conceive not knowing her virtue brought her that challenge.

Vidsolution79:
There mate dey born pikin...dem dey Instagram dey play useless love....a won oni yeye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin
Zurich1844:

Amen to the busy busybody!
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by CandidNotes: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2020

Exc2000:
cool

Its quite boring without a baby

Stick to boyfriend and girlfriend if you ain't ready for a family

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Brunicekid(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:

Abegee undecided

I will never ignore...So, your conclusion is that marriage is mainly for child bearing? Such an OUTDATED BELIEF!!! What happens to the REASON OF COMPANIONSHIP??
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Karlosorji(m): 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:

Abegee undecided

why you de shake table like this. Na your marry?
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Brandonx(m): 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brunicekid:
I will never ignore...So, your conclusion is that marriage is mainly for child bearing? Such an OUTDATED BELIEF!!! What happens to the REASON OF COMPANIONSHIP??
Such effrontery undecided Do you challenge your parents at home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" / Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.