Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

"You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram (34499 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Majestybaba92(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:
Don't do and start raising babies be saying passion nonsense and ingredients undecided

If you cannot give me a child why then should I go through the hurdles of getting married when I can easily get sex and more from every random girl.
Abegee undecided

If my post does not sit well with you why come to my mention to drop insult undecided are you that frustrated? If you read and ignore since I didn't tag you or your family member will you die ? Ehn Egbewamwomwen

Ezeiyanaea
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Vidsolution79: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
CandidNotes:
Adesua married Banky W right after he had chemotherapy for skin cancer, chemotherapy kills sperm cells and reduces a man's fertility. Adesua knew this and still stood by her man and married him. It breaks my heart whenever I see people mock her because she's yet to conceive not knowing her virtue brought her that challenge.

Never knew... God will answer them

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by VTJN(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:

I've said my own I don't know why y'all are pained undecided
And all you ve written up there made very little sense to me
Ur mumu no be here o
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by kukoyi17226: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
:having children is not compulsory. una nor dey hear word? SO THEY MARRIED FOR FVCK SAKE
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by seunny4lif(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
In Europe not in Nigeria
When you marry in Nigeria then you must have kids
sylve11:

having children is not compulsory. una nor dey hear word? angry cool
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Chimeluv(f): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2020
People who are in love and can display it publicly will like this news smiley
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by shoprite: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2020
undecided
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by odinson1(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2020
am I the only one who noticed this?
She said smiling is her passion
he said She is his passion
grin grin grin
If you know you know
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Mryacks: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
They remind me of the soap opera “PASSIONS”

Well my best character then was chad and Whitney

Oh I think I remember too. Is it the one Whitney's sister liked Chad or something? grin

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Brunicekid(m): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2020
Brandonx:

Such effrontery undecided Do you challenge your parents at home?
Please, just SHUT UP...You didn't address the issue I raised...You are here claiming "parent"...How old are you self? Age is just a Number!!!
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by kokkubabboni421(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Exactly
My man you dan old ooh to fit watch that opera
Mryacks:

Oh I think I remember too. Is it the one Whitney's sister liked Chad or something? grin
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Mryacks: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
Exactly
My man you dan old ooh to fit watch that opera

Hehehehe....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Star, Cee-C's Throwback Photos In 2013 Vs 2018 Photo / Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK / What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.