Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! (4019 Views)

Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / Breaking! ASUU Currently In Meeting With Federal Government To End Strike / Breaking ! ASUU Currently In Talks With FG (friday) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by Gabbriell: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Saintinoo:

I thought of ignoring you, but it would be better i make something clear to you, i am very sure you are a student. Highest you can be is 400l, which means i finished my first degree around 2years before you can ever think of achieving you dream of being a graduate.

I do not blame you, we see such things on faceless forums everyday.

Bros u were ranting like a kid...that's y the guy appproach you in a similar manner.

The so-called achievement you are mentioning is nothing compared to that of some people here.

Be calming down.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by Saintinoo(m): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Gabbriell:

Bros u were ranting like a kid...that's y the guy appproach you in a similar manner.

The so-called achievement you are mentioning is nothing compared to that of some people here.

Be calming down.
Before being an advocate, i will like you to scroll up to whatever i wrote on my first comment on this post and read for yourself, talk is cheap you know..

The guy in question is a student who is tired of sitting at home and would not take any comment that goes against what he believes or think should be about the lingering strike, but i just said the obvious, many students do not even know how things are done in the outside, and truely you do not expect a trade union to bend the government the way ASUU wants to do.

Like i said, it is a faceless forum, and only children talk anyhow in a faceless forum.
Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by oba68351: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nothing will come out, their children are having first class education abroad.Just another meetingless meeting.
Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by Obajemu(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
ASUU don call off strike
Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by pegix(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
JSOnonivami:
Hmm Nigeria my country, so now that the so called 2nd wave of covid'19 is here.
They want to called off strike while schools will be lock down abi.
Mtchhhhwwwww
Abi o ..wettin u go hear now be say
Na school be d last back bone of covid defense
Make dem shut all down till2022 grin grin
Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by SILVERLINES: 5:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Saintinoo:

I thought of ignoring you, but it would be better i make something clear to you, i am very sure you are a student. Highest you can be is 400l, which means i finished my first degree around 2years before you can ever think of achieving you dream of being a graduate.

I do not blame you, we see such things on faceless forums everyday.
you just exposed more of stupidity
Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by sinkhole: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Heard FG is just only ready to pay 2 months out of the 4
That is what I have been hearing o, and also that the remaining will be paid before the end of December, in fact, the two months supposed to have been paid this week!
Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by sinkhole: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Gabbriell:

Be calming down.
I think it was Saintinoo that was initially called out in a post. Saintinoo made his comment without insulting anybody and he has his right to do that.
Sincerely speaking, the post that called out Saintinoo wouldn't have gone down well with me too.
Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by Saintinoo(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2020
sinkhole:
That is what I have been hearing o, and also that the remaining will be paid before the end of December, in fact, the two months supposed to have been paid this week!
Ngige said he have been with the minister of finance for the past weeks and even yesterday, hopefully they will receive part of their salary next week.....
Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by sinkhole: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Saintinoo:

Ngige said he have been with the minister of finance for the past weeks and even yesterday, hopefully they will receive part of their salary next week.....
That will be great.
I think that will be the rumoured 2months cheesy
I actually believe the strike will be suspended somehow but academic activities is definitely sometime in January next year sad
Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by alawiiyeyoruba: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2020
Are they still in the meeting till now.

Kolanut is an invaluable fruit amongst the West Africa people. It is common among the Men, women and children as it has significant socio-cultural/Medicinal........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/what-is-obi/
Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by sinkhole: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2020
alawiiyeyoruba:
Are they still in the meeting till now.

Kolanut is an invaluable fruit amongst the West Africa people. It is common among the Men, women and children as it has significant socio-cultural/Medicinal........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/what-is-obi/
grin grin grin
Meeting ended yesterday night, around 10pm, but all of them became deaf and dumb after the meeting shocked
E be like say one student don send thunder go dat meeting cheesy
Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by Ramsey19: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2020
sinkhole:
grin grin grin
Meeting ended yesterday night, around 10pm, but all of them became deaf and dumb after the meeting shocked
E be like say one student don send thunder go dat meeting cheesy

Lol
Thunder wey strike pass them
Re: BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! by emmy512: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Abeg think twice before you use breaking news and ASUU in the same sentence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Know More About This Insect. (pic) / Between Hnd And Noun Degree / Unilag Post-jamb Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.