Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Unilag Post-jamb Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Post-jamb Result (4015 Views)

Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / UNILAG POST UTME 2010 / Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Post-jamb Result by Jonnyville(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2007
I was among the numerous candidates who partook in the Post UME screening test of Unilag. And the result was to be checked 2weeks after the Test, after paying the sum of N1,000 to Zenith bank to obtain a PIN.

Now, the cruise of the matter.

I logged on to their website and entered all the necessaries and the reply i got was "Sorry, No result found". I'm so worried right now and confused as well. Please, i want 2 know if the post UME results is yet to be posted or released or is it just a problem peculiar to me alone.
Can any1 in Nairaland HELP me with any neccessary Info about what is going on.

send 2 my mail: jonsyn_chydzzz@yahoo.com
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by raphillo: 4:13am On Sep 21, 2007
the result is not out, but i think but he should be out any moment from now.
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by hayprof(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2007
Same here,

See screenshot of What went down When i visited too.

Wetin they Happen?

Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by Lemons(f): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2007
Well, actually, the result is not yet out. I have a friend at the University who says it might probably be out by next week tuesday. So keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by holythug(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2007
aving d same prb on d zenith bank confirmation i entered
receipt no
confirmation order no
receipt frm
which m i to really enter
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by drekid(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2007
Shows on the unilag page this evening that the result is out but it keep saying NO RESULT FOUND.
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by akjigo(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2007
av been checking for 2 students over the past 5 dys, but with usual answer of "sorry no result". But worse still, the ckeck result search now generates an error message. Please could this be resulting from expiration of the PIN, or what. Has anybody got any result?
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by xerebro: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2007
same here man ges it may be nxt week
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by kooldamsel(f): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2007
The result is out now.Gudluck
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by akjigo(m): 12:41am On Oct 02, 2007
its getting funny. The result page now works. But no score 4 my 2 candidates. Na wa o
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by kooldamsel(f): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2007
Truth is it aint out.They only announced it to cail down he anxiety n also make u buy another pin.
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by akjigo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2007
Hun! bye another pin. i should have suspected so. But worse still, i hope the marks of some students have not deliberately been removed. i dont know who to complain to. I really pity the Jambites.
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by akjigo(m): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2007
The result is now out with the score. i just checked two results. goodluck 2 all
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by noibilism(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2007
is it true that the sales of pin codes for unilag post jamb will end today?
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by hayprof(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2007
What exactly is the Pass -mark?

*any1?
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by kooldamsel(f): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2007
Really i dont knw.What if you score 62.
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by kooldamsel(f): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2007
Even those in the school dont know but if there is any News i will let ya all know.Gudluck
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by hayprof(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2007
kooldamsel:

Really i don't knw.What if you score 62.

-Then That is  lipsrsealed  cool

kooldamsel:

Even those in the school don't know but if there is any News i will let ya all know.Gudluck

-Oh! ok, wink
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by kooldamsel(f): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2007
Ok so that you would be at ease.The cut off mark is also determined by the average performance of all the candidates.What did you get anyway smiley
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by hayprof(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2007
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by kooldamsel(f): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2007
hey ya.Bros honestly your chances are slim undecided
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by trendy(f): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2007
what's the chances of someone that scored 55 for mass comm tongue
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by xerebro: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2007
for someone that got 55 4 mass comm ur chances r huge cheesy.since d cut off for last year was 55.it should be within d rage of 50-60 dis yr dependin on d performance of students
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by trendy(f): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2007
xerebro:

for someone that got 55 4 mass comm your chances r huge cheesy.since d cut off for last year was 55.it should be within d rage of 50-60 this yr dependin on d performance of students

it's my younger sister, anyway are you a student?
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by kooldamsel(f): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2007
@xerebro
Xctly what i said.What bout 62,cos evn we wey dey no know.It depends on the performance of everyone.
@trendy
ur sis is in.Congrats
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by blado: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2007
I thought the sore isn't in percentage, I had 53 and my course is medicine, had some information that the score is in percentage.So mine will be about 71%.But can anyone confirm what i have just written?
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by bunna(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2007
yeah sorry how did you convert that as in from 53 to 71% and does anyone know the cut off for accounting or wen the list of students admitted will be out?
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by bunna(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2007
pls if u are online kindly reply now
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by trendy(f): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2007
kooldamsel:

@trendy
your sis is in.Congrats

Thanks, she is still nervous though, lol, remember our days none of this wahala,
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by blado: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
Changing the score to percentage is very easy, Just divide what u scored by 75 and multiply by 100,
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by Bamiprof(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2007
hayprof:

Why you waste that pin now?
Re: Unilag Post-jamb Result by kooldamsel(f): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2007
@bamiprof
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic / BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting! / Is This Nigeria's FINEST University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.