Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) (42863 Views)

The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) / Nominees For The Best FIFA Football Awards™ 2020 Revealed / Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by sammysmiles(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bundaweber:

flick keh? overall klopp deserves it. abi no be last season liverpool be wan do invisibles? i think flick did not even start the season as bayern coach. my best goalkeeper choice would have been oblack
Athletico has a very good defense..... So I think Neuer will be okay instead of oblak...
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Glaswegian: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Puskas Award: Son Heung Min vs Burnley

Funny how this Puskas award has eluded Messi and players like Giroud, Son etc have won it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by frankmoney(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
michealdeco:
shouldn't be in the top three when he had the highest G+A in Europe top 5 leagues

You must be kidding
he had highest assists and not goals And yes he shouldn't even be in top 3 .... Maybe top 10 and at the bottom of the list
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by theoneJabulani(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Women's player of the year: Lucy Bronze

2 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by zeedrous: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
And tell us y ronaldo should b on d list?
frankmoney:
he had highest assists and not goals And yes he shouldn't even be in top 3 .... Maybe top 10 and at the bottom of the list

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by kenzysmith: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
ojoro flick deserve it not I klopp. he won the treble how on earth he moss this award if Care is not taking Rinaldo might be name world best player

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by istina: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Since klopp can the best coach then i wont be surprised if Ronaldo wins the best player award

3 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by JordanMichael(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
FIFA 2020 Football Awards: Latest Results

Men's coach of the year: Jürgen Klopp
YNWA
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Namodahydar: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sadio Mane Unbelievable Header.����
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGOnBJ6KSdw
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Glaswegian: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is easy. Lewandowski
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Football is so hard to understand undecided

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Creeza(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Y'all saying klopp doesn't deserve the award are pusssy ass simps... You don't watch football... Liverpool was one victory away from becoming invincibles in the last season... Even the season before that, Klopp took Liverpool from Farmers league(EPL) to Champions league final after 17+ years ( since 2005)

To me he is a beast of coach, turning average players into world class competitors.

Argue with your vagina people...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by vibre: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Men's Team of the year
Alison
Alexander Arnold S.Ramos Van Dijk A.Davies
De Bruyne Kimmich Thiago Alcantara
Messi Lewandoski Ronaldo
So the men's goalkeeper of the year didn't make the team of the year?
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Benmob: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
I like klopp but he did not deserve it

2 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Udstar(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Valleys:
This FIFA award has proved itself to be a scam. How can a man lead that Bayern team and not win the best. Even the best goalkeeper is not in the best eleven.

E shock me shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by capitalzero: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
vibre:

So the men's goalkeeper of the year didn't make the team of the year?

Very funny
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chii59:
Football is so hard to understand undecided

How?
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
ojoro dlick deserve it not klopp

klopp won epl for Liverpool, first to do in their history with 5 games to spare( 30 years). haba what is C.L to bayern them no dey win am before?

grab sense pussy brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Unluckrees(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
fergie001:
Why should they give Klopp the award?,
This Li VAR pool sef, mtchew!

...should have been Flick.

Klopp on winning the FIFA Men’s Best Coach Award: “I’m not but I won the award so I’ll take it!” (Imagine)

PS: FIFA is drunk.
Neuer is best GK but in the FIFA men's 11....Allison is number 1.

But Neuer won award for Best Keeper, how come he no dey this 11?

2 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Qasim6(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Asiseeit:

How can Alison be the GK in team of the year and not be the goal keeper of year undecided
I tire o
I no kno how we go explain this o
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by mattmogan88: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Creeza:
Y'all saying klopp doesn't deserve the award are pusssy ass simps... You don't watch football... Liverpool was one victory away from becoming invincibles in the last season... Even the season before that, Klopp took Liverpool from Farmers league(EPL) to Champions league final after 17+ years ( since 2005)

To me he is a beast of coach, turning average players into world class competitors.

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by michealdeco: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
frankmoney:
I said G+A
I never said goals only

And who do you think was supposed to replace him?
Name the person and their last season stats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Creeza(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
ojoro dlick deserve it not klopp
No be only dlick, dicck ko prrrick ni..
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by jumper524(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bundaweber:

flick keh? overall klopp deserves it. abi no be last season liverpool be wan do invisibles? i think flick did not even start the season as bayern coach. my best goalkeeper choice would have been oblack
exactly

neuer wasn't that great overall but he did well in finals.
oblack should be the man there..

kloop for sure deserves the best coach.
I don't think any coach in the world could pull what klopp did with those previously average liverpool team/players.
yes they were very much average until klopp came.
henderson, fabinho, robertson.
these guys were not table toppers players before kloop.

3 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Creeza:

simps have vagina brain how can someone who broke 30years record and have 5games to spare not the best.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by sportskid(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lewandosky have won it, FIFA BEST PLAYER 2020
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Creeza(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

simps have vagina brain how can someone who broke 30years record and have 5games to spare not the best.
They never cease to amaze me. Emotions over logic every single time.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by kheny12(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Shout out to Robert lewandoswki

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by TheHulk616: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
sportskid:
Lewandosky have won it, FIFA BEST PLAYER 2020
undeserved

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by HoluGraze: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Men's Team of the year
Alison
Alexander Arnold S.Ramos Van Dijk A.Davies
De Bruyne Kimmich Thiago Alcantara
Messi Lewandoski Ronaldo
If Alison could make it to top eleven what stop him from being the best goal keeper and what stop Neuer from being here.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by michealdeco: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
zeedrous:
And tell us y ronaldo should b on d list?
Messi is just a victim of his own greatness
So because he didn't win any trophy as usual he was supposed to be 10th on the list

Most people claiming football fans just watch highlights on youtube and come out to type nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win / Jude Ighalo Visits His Former Street In Ajegunle, Attends Salami Street Carnival / Osimhen Parties With Oshoala, Alozie And Super Eagles Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.