Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) (42861 Views)

The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) / Nominees For The Best FIFA Football Awards™ 2020 Revealed / Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by haryomikun(m): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Creeza:
Recieve sense today my dear.

Okay fine, Klopp was three victories away from invisible glory but two quick question:

The lewandoski nominated for Fifa Best player today who made him a goal machine?

Before Borussia Dortmund did you know who Lewandoski was?

Modified: And he even goes on to win the award. Such an Irony of life.

BTW the EpL is still a Farmers league

You’re quite dum.b. They’re talking about achievements of 2020 and you’re bringing stuff from 2013 to rate someone today.

Didn’t you receive quality education?

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Valleys:
This FIFA award has proved itself to be a scam. How can a man lead that Bayern team and not win the best. Even the best goalkeeper is not in the best eleven.
Cry me an ocean

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:19am On Dec 18, 2020
fergie001:
Why should they give Klopp the award?,
This Li VAR pool sef, mtchew!

...should have been Flick.

Klopp on winning the FIFA Men’s Best Coach Award: “I’m not but I won the award so I’ll take it!” (Imagine)

PS: FIFA is drunk.
Neuer is best GK but in the FIFA men's 11....Allison is number 1.

Klopp on winning the FIFA Men’s Best Coach Award: “I’m not but I won the award so I’ll take it!” (Imagine)

Na humility, my G.

As for Ali,

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by OlawaleBammie: 1:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Asiseeit:

How can Alison be the GK in team of the year and not be the goal keeper of year undecided

u sef see am so??

the very first time I will be seeing that

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Valleys:
This FIFA award has proved itself to be a scam. How can a man lead that Bayern team and not win the best. Even the best goalkeeper is not in the best eleven.
Their opinions and your opinion let respect it
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by sammysmiles(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2020
aBrokeRichDude:

Oblak dey save ooo... Neur nr bad either beside e win major competition (UCL) buh alisson was vital for LVP last season hence the consolation.

You are right...
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by ItrendNaija(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Messi and Ronaldo will never win the Balloon dor again. This is the last time they even get nominated
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by TheHulk616: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2020
[s]
ItrendNaija:
Messi and Ronaldo will never win the Balloon dor again. This is the last time they even get nominated
[/s]
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by TheKingOfCrumb: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
BabbanBura:
I dey wait for the announcement of the real GOAT as the best player of the year.
Good afternoon boss. It's been a while. Hope you are good
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by BabbanBura(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
TheKingOfCrumb:

Good afternoon boss. It's been a while. Hope you are good

Hey Bro, quite sometime! Yeah I am good, wbu? How iyawo?
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by TheKingOfCrumb: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
BabbanBura:

Hey Bro, quite sometime! Yeah I am good, wbu? How iyawo?
We thank God. I just wanted to wish you happy Christmas eventhough you may not be celebrating it.
Thanks the lady is fine, just that you know women atimes are neither here nor there when a guy doesn't have a stable income
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by BabbanBura(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
TheKingOfCrumb:

We thank God. I just wanted to wish you happy Christmas eventhough you may not be celebrating it.
Thanks the lady is fine, just that you know women atimes are neither here nor there when a guy doesn't have a stable income

No sweat am hard over her, just double ya hustle Bro. Na them go rush u.

Why u think I no dey celebrate - no judge sugarcane by the mud it's growing in!
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by TheKingOfCrumb: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
BabbanBura:

No sweat am hard over her, just double ya hustle Bro. Na them go rush u.

Why u think I no dey celebrate - no judge sugarcane by the mud it's growing in
Wow this is very deep and insightful. Glad to know you celebrate. Will like to send my Christmas gift over to you one day wherever you are in Nigeria.
I wanted to make a request but again I don't want to seem like a burden to you since you only help me out of Goodwill before. I wanted to ask if I could get a loan of 4k from you sir. I will refund before the middle of January
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by fomorap181: 6:35am On Dec 23, 2020
theoneJabulani:
FIFA 2020 Football Awards: Latest Results

Men's coach of the year: Jürgen Klopp

lolzzz see arsenal fans reaction after defeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDmVIh5IrB4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win / Jude Ighalo Visits His Former Street In Ajegunle, Attends Salami Street Carnival / Osimhen Parties With Oshoala, Alozie And Super Eagles Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.