Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border (40944 Views)

President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by Enemyofpeace: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
day6789:

Why is it that anything that doesn't discredit Nigeria is term fake new by you and ur brothers?
original fake news
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by ucheuzor1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Le Nigéria aurait été un grand pays si ce n’était l’idiot qui partageait le pays avec moi.

notre président est un clown. La plus grande erreur des Nigérians est de voter pour Buhari.
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Icumsa45 sugar available in Lagos, send me a msg on Watsa ap 081 27 4655 65 or uchukwumereze@gmail.com
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by seunayantokun(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Digitalwitch:

Nous pouvons faire du bien si nous changeons notre attitude envers les choses.
We can make it great if we change our attitude towards things.

Tu as dir la verité, mon frere.
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by seunayantokun(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
ucheuzor1:

notre président est un clown. La plus grande erreur des Nigérians est de voter pour Buhari.
Mais c'est qui a voté lui?
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by Christistruth00: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
BizzBizz:
the moment residents of Cotonou, Benin Republic troop out to celebrate the opening of Nigeria's border

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnMhXgsZdLM

Credit: Radio France Hausa (RFI Hausa)
https://www.facebook.com/Rfisashenhausa/videos/425761152141838/?app=fbl

It is very obvious that Same border feeds them or is their livelihood

We Africans all need each other
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by Christistruth00: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cyberterror:
Nigeria is still the giant of Africa. We make Benin Republic to do national thanksgiving whenever we open our own border and make Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency.

So funny grin grin grin

Nigeria makes Benin Republic do National Thanksgiving when they open Nigeria's borders
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by fastseo: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
ajl:

What stop your friend from investing in local fish production? I know that not all fish can be raised locally but there is still a huge need for home grown breeds. Importation comes with a lot of risk, especially with constant "policy somersault" of the government. Nigeria has no business importing food. Our people just don't want to do the hardwork. Filling local demands and export is what Nigerians should be focused on.

Some people were even importing turkey. Can you imagine. Turkey that were fed with growth hormones. Just think about the quality of products deliberately made for export to Africa. They are the low quality level since oversight is non-existent.

The last time I checked frozen fish is not a contraband and Nigerians don't have those kind of fish. What we have is cat fish.
Even till today you can import fish but not through the land since the land was shutdown, you only import through the port.

Am sure this Sunday you will cook that delicious stew with better Titus fish ; tongue

Everyone is no farmer. Raising fish require having the right knowledge, expertise, time (4 to 6 months )which the average investors won't like to invest in it giving the risk involved
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by youngest85(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Aguilar:
égun orun
Ete we?
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by youngest85(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
nengibo:

Which language is this
Egun

1 Like

Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by youngest85(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

LOL... Come and teach me na
If you are a male, chat me up on whatsapp I will teach you but if not, forget it
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by effty(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

In this case, Nigeria is not overestimated. These people dancing and rejoicing in the rain cannot agree with you that Nigeria is overestimated. The Beninese are ultimate localized middlemen. Whenever Nigeria border at Seme is closed, the middlemen are screwed.
Those on the Nigerian side danced in the rain too. What do you say about that? Anyone staying in the border community will rejoice but to say you crippled their economy is not it.
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by bengasyl(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Digitalwitch:

Nous pouvons faire du bien si nous changeons notre attitude envers les choses.
We can make it great if we change our attitude towards things.

Vrai discours, c’est dommage ce que nos politiciens ont tourné les citoyens à
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by Muhylonaire007: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2020
youngest85:

If you are a male, chat me up on whatsapp I will teach you but if not, forget it

I am a male na....
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by youngest85(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

I am a male na....

This is my whatsapp number
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by ucheuzor1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
seunayantokun:

Mais c'est qui a voté lui?

J'ai sollicité Buhari dans le premier mandat, mais c'était ma plus grosse erreur ...

Je n'ai jamais voulu de lui pour le deuxième mandat parce qu'il était un désastre.
Re: Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border by seunayantokun(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
ucheuzor1:

J'ai sollicité Buhari dans le premier mandat, mais c'était ma plus grosse erreur ...

Je n'ai jamais voulu de lui pour le deuxième mandat parce qu'il était un désastre.
Alors je suis désolé pour vous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Joins Labour Party, Supports Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate / Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.