Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 (46352 Views)

Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Ogun Guber: 2,000 Defect To APC As Abiodun Begins Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by DrObum(m): 5:56am On Dec 18, 2020
This man wan be the next Buhari.

All these persistent contenders, nothing dey their head.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by mannasseh(m): 5:56am On Dec 18, 2020
we have not come out from the suffer north brought us into then another northerner. they think only them own this country
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Dchampion65: 5:57am On Dec 18, 2020
At least billions of naira stacked away will be distributed.

Nah your world we came
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Muyology: 6:02am On Dec 18, 2020
chozzy:

Atiku may not be Nigeria's best ... but he'll be far
better than Buhari.

Nigeria should never experience anything like a
Buhari presidency

Look beyond your nose. Would buhari still be in the race come 2023. .I beg another candidate complete different from all these same people

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by AerialMapper: 6:02am On Dec 18, 2020
This man will not rest!

Seems he also forgot something in Aso Rock

Anyway, with the nonsense the APC have done in the last 5 years, people will rather vote for a stone than an APC candidate.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by GideonOluwatobi(m): 6:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Desperate man just like Buhari

I voted him against Buhari but can't vote him again.

The North has had its own share, let the South have theirs.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by DoubleEngine007: 6:05am On Dec 18, 2020
And some idiots will still gladly vote for this old thief ,like some voted the other old thief/killer herdsman ,they have there now as president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Dijita: 6:06am On Dec 18, 2020
If Atiku is ever going to be president 2023 is going to be his best chance. If APC nominate Tinubu and PDP nominate Atiku which is most likely to be the case since most Nigerians are full of it. They will complain and complain. Their complaint never stop them from selling their vote for a bowl of porridge.
Atiku will most likely select a SE VP and Tinubu will probably select a VP from the North.
SE will vote for Atiku. Yes, if the raise is between Tinubu and Atiku; the SE will vote for Atiku. The SW will vote for Tinubu. Atiku is most likely going to win the North. Tinubu is going to face the challenge of selecting popular VP from the north. Almost all popular VP candidates from the North are Muslims. Buhari lackluster performance and a northern Christian VP is not going to help Tinubu in the North and a Muslim, Muslim ticket is going to depress his support in the SW and in most minority states in the South

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2020
chozzy:

better than Buhari.

Buhari presidency

Have you seen his manifesto which may be feasible or not. The same thing buhari was promising up and down yet nothing to show for it.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by ipobarethieves: 6:10am On Dec 18, 2020
Allow him to cum.We are COMING for him.No Baba 77 will RULE us again, Mbanu sad angry!.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by ipobarethieves: 6:12am On Dec 18, 2020
May God help any Nairalanders that campaign for Atiaku frimpong El Cameroonian

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 18, 2020
Skmoda360:
No vote for him cuz they are all the same....
The person above me won't learn lession, very annoying zombies full this country.....

You wanna vote for someone that will finally kill naira and the economy...they are all bunch of criminals.....
i cant vote ur father because atiku abubakar is better than him idiot ,dats wat u guys were saying 2019 between buhari and atiku now see the outcome
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2020
macolino:
Dead on arrival, is the turn of the South East,Atiku should be retired
is it not also the turn of the south east in APC?
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
And some idiots will still gladly vote for this old thief ,like some voted the other old thief/killer herdsman ,they have there now as president
just like ur father whose stealing people property at village
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2020
grin
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by ehinmowo: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2020
chozzy:

better than Buhari.

Buhari presidency

This is plain idiocy. From where did you draw this your conclusion that Atiku is better than Buhari. Did people not say the same about Buhari?

Was Atiku not govt b4? Why is he so desperate about power like Buhari did? Are you aware of the millions of dollars Atiku is alleged to steal both home and abroad?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2020
ipobarethieves:
May God help any Nairalanders that campaign for Atiaku frimpong El Cameroonian
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by mainkendo: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Umahi for president.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by StPete: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Atiku is bad news. Anyone who votes for him is only wishing Nigeria plunges further into misery.

If he manages to gain power, believe me, he's going to make sure Nigeria pays all the monies he spent in all the elections he entered for and lost

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by proff010: 6:23am On Dec 18, 2020
Their fulani master
Exc2000:
cool

Ibo people your Fulani Man is here again

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by tamdun: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Miscellaneous:
Atiku deserved to be stoned to death for even thinking of this. Nigeria needs a president with a CV not a career politician who promises heaven on earth with zero clue on how to achieve it.

One m.umu above me says he is voting Atiku because of ipob. The werey nor know say he's doing himself and unborn children.

Whether ibo, yoruba or hausa, we seriously need a man not active in the first and second republic. So, although it's the turn of the ibos, I'll vote for any promising candidate whether yoruba or hausa. Thus, ibo better bring somebody like that moghalu
Turn of south
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by ruffDiamond: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2020
All these past, shameless old thief have really taken Nigerian youth for a loooog ride and still rubbing it in our faces ,it seems the violent #endsars riot's message didn't penetrate thief thick empty cranium! well ,so sorry o so called Nigerian youth, as for me,and my age,I can tell you very frankly that I'm DONE Wit anything called voting in Nigeria! never again! mind you, this ain't about party ,not about tinubu,not about, any eastern politician or any northern one Naijeriya born to rule champion there, not about ipob,not about afenfere,ohanaze arewa and many other useless group out there,it's about your FUTURE AND HAPPINESS!!! And you know one they Can NEVER GUARANTEED IT!(maybe that of their cronies ally,party members, sycophants,boot and asslickers but not yours,the common oppressed ordinary citizens reading this!pray what is atiku coming to promise you now?let me guess ,that buhari is a failure, (which he really is)that he'd eradicate poverty, hunger and many other ills plaguing this useless country in a twinkling of an eye?lols..remember these people were all part of the system that messed up this country and are still part of the problem, people who ought to be tied to a stake and hot bullets pumped into their obese, fat body ate still boldly coming to say vote me for president? people who knows nothing about leadership, just interested in being President for just being CALLED President and nothing else?make una continue una done buy a very big Market una no go ever fit comot from?yes do your usual argument and go vote o!
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by drezo(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Miscellaneous:
Atiku deserved to be stoned to death for even thinking of this. Nigeria needs a president with a CV not a career politician who promises heaven on earth with zero clue on how to achieve it.

One m.umu above me says he is voting Atiku because of ipob. The werey nor know say he's doing himself and unborn children.

Whether ibo, yoruba or hausa, we seriously need a man not active in the first and second republic. So, although it's the turn of the ibos, I'll vote for any promising candidate whether yoruba or hausa. Thus, ibo better bring somebody like that moghalu

Nigerians bring their best when it involves ethnic comparisons I think it's best to all vote IGBO when it's IGBO's turn and see his performance, the same happens when it's Yoruba, it gives Nigerians the chance to try to compete as usual and try to outdo other tribes, the same with Hausa, they will try to outdo other tribes in developing the country so each time people talk they make reference to the best tribe when it comes to governance, this will ensure each tribe puts in their best to achieve something their people can brag about before they leave office. This is one way to move this country instead of testing with your own intelligence which isn't enough to assess if they're qualified since most credentials and records could be falsified.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 18, 2020
chozzy:

better than Buhari.

Buhari presidency

You are correct, Cownu will be his running mate grin
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2020
macolino:
Dead on arrival, is the turn of the South East,Atiku should be retired
LOL, una still believe in 2023 Igbo presidency abi?
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by DoubleEngine007: 6:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Skipperrabiu:
just like ur father whose stealing people property at village
Well,I will advise you not to mistake everyone's father for your useless father who is a bokoharam member ,who steal ,rapes and kill people for imaginary 7virgins. And its so bad that you grew up to become a criminal and a fool like your father.. Wild animal!
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Cyberterror: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Only a mentally deranged fool will vote for Atiku again.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by slimanyd: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Cyberterror:
Only a mentally deranged fool will vote for Atiku again.

While those that voted for buhari for 2nd term are what ?
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by vineyardfarms: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Kingscee:
By Gbenga Omokhunu, Abuja

https://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-begins-campaign-for-2023/

NORTH AGENDA IS TO TAKE US BACKWARD. OF WHAT GOOD IS ATIKU SO HE CAN PROMOTE ONCE MORE INTEL TO RUBB THE MASSES

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by slimanyd: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Misterdhee1:

LOL, una still believe in 2023 Igbo presidency abi?

Lol. They are deceiving that governor wey decamp. Laslas. Tinubu and Atiku will contest the election. And Atiku will eventually wins .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by maste: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Where are the youths of today? We don't need these old thieves.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Focusmind: 6:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Honestly, I want politician wey I go follow chop him money come 2023. I am seriously looking for campaign organisation to join.

One former colleague that was part of the campaign team of a popular politician came back with a campaign Sienna car, completed and moved to his own house, set up food business for the wife as the campaign team had a warehouse where they were distributing food stuffs to the people. He is now well connected and I am still hustling.

I wan chop money this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.