Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 (46351 Views)

Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Ogun Guber: 2,000 Defect To APC As Abiodun Begins Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by essay007(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2020
hybridblood07:
Must the person be from south east? Can't we produce a competent from any region?
I'm so tired of this. I don't care where the president is from as long as he loves Nigeria(ns) and can deliver.
I hate this tribalism floating on NL and social media.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Racoon(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:
How did Racoon miss this thread? This is the thread that puts an end to Igbo presidency but Raccon is not here! Smh!...

Racoon:
Atiku shouldnt contest any election in Nigeria again.The old brigade of politicians should now allow the likes of NOI, Akinwunmi Adeshina, Pat Utomi etc to make their inputs in the interim if Nigeria really wants to make an impact.Imagine where we are @ 60years of disjointed nationhood.

The restructuring promised by all those who ruled this nation has never saw the light of the day.This is simply because the structural, economic, constitutional & geographical foundation of this nation is grossly faulty & skewed.Unless this is corrected, this nation will continue to run in circles.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Jonathan39: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Once APC field tinubu, Atiku will pick a Vice from South East and win the Election. I will vote for any Southerner provided it is not tinubu, even if atikus running mate is my father.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Jonathan39: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2020
I support this
eldoradoxx:
Any Southerners that is championing Atiku or any Northern candidate Presidency come 2023 after the North has had its 8(wasted) years with Buhari, is a capital fool. The Next President of Nigeria must be a Christian and a Southerner.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by focus7: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2020
supportnija:
Baba you are welcome , why I will vote you is because of IPOB

Fulani slave, everybody is talking of how to field someone from his region or tribe all you can think is how to vote Atiku for ipob. With this kind of mentality Igbo's will never produce president for Nigeria
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by focus7: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2020
chozzy:

Atiku may not be Nigeria's best ... but he'll be far
better than Buhari.

Nigeria should never experience anything like a
Buhari presidency

Nigeria should not equally experience Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Goldp5988(f): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Skmoda360:
No vote for him cuz they are all the same....
The person above me won't learn lession, very annoying zombies full this country.....

You wanna vote for someone that will finally kill naira and the economy...they are all bunch of criminals.....

Tx for this
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2020
There are 1m reasons not to vote for Atiku!

He is going to recoup all wasted elections campaign funds of the past.

He isn't a saint. Won't start being one now.

A Kingsley Moghalu makes sense as our Presido.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by romenna: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2020
number 1, u r a northerner
no 2, u r a criminal
bye felicia
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2020
chozzy:

better than Buhari.

Buhari presidency

On what basis did you reach the conclusion that Atiku will perform better than Buhari?
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by blackgold90(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Dogmatically:
He will still loose

Not to tinubu
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Shegzo(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2020
PeachtreeReside:
There are 1m reasons not to vote for Atiku!

He is going to recoup all wasted elections campaign funds of the past.

He isn't a saint. Won't start being one now.

A Kingsley Moghalu makes sense as our Presido.
How many votes can Moghalu pull from his state?
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by blackgold90(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2020
Skynet45:
angry angry angry angry

impossible the north has had it turn. If u still want this country to be one, a southern president is next

ObJ and Gej took turn back to back
Besides when you mentioned south you ought to mention south east
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by olayiwola72(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Well I don’t know how you guys think... Atiku that have been waisting money on election just because he want to be president enough of that ... if Atiku can be president trust me nothing good will happen to Nigeria...he will make sure he make all the money he loose

1 Like

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Coolgent(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2020
Skynet45:
angry angry angry angry

impossible the north has had it turn. If u still want this country to be one, a southern president is next

Let our ballots determine that
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by dealtombng: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Miscellaneous:
Atiku deserved to be stoned to death for even thinking of this. Nigeria needs a president with a CV not a career politician who promises heaven on earth with zero clue on how to achieve it.

One m.umu above me says he is voting Atiku because of ipob. The werey nor know say he's doing himself and unborn children.

Whether ibo, yoruba or hausa, we seriously need a man not active in the first and second republic. So, although it's the turn of the ibos, I'll vote for any promising candidate whether yoruba or hausa. Thus, ibo better bring somebody like that moghalu

You be man!
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by fripero(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2020
TAMBUWA ATM 2023

2 Shares

Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by dealtombng: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2020
DWJOBScom:

There's nothing greedy about his ambition if he has alot to offer. The younger generation has no plan or experience, we dont want a governor like the youthful Yahaya Bello

So the old men now are better than yahaya now?
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Skmoda360(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2020
Dpaulie:

So naira never die an buried like this
It's will get to 1500 by then cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by hybridblood07(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
You've spoken well bro. Don't mind the kids in NL. They know nothkng!
essay007:

I'm so tired of this. I don't care where the president is from as long as he loves Nigeria(ns) and can deliver.
I hate this tribalism floating on NL and social media.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Blackdisciple(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
supportnija:
Baba you are welcome , why I will vote you is because of IPOB

I can see you like the state which your country is in right now.

some youths will never learn
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Blackdisciple(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Skmoda360:
The person above me won't learn lession, very annoying zombies full this country.....

You wanna vote for someone that will finally kill naira and the economy...they are all bunch of criminals.....

His type are many in Nigeria that's why bandits, Fulani herdsmen, and bokoharam will never end in Nigeria is because people like him still continue to exist in this God forsaken country
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by YorubaPrince: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
chozzy:

better than Buhari.

Buhari presidency

Mediocre mentality... typical 9ja way of thinking.

Why not go for the best like Seyi Makinde?
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by AFONJACOW(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Useless Afonja will not like this hence it's not their God Tinubu
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Rolexjerry(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Skmoda360:

But you voted Buhari abi?
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Unik3030: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dijita:
If Atiku is ever going to be president 2023 is going to be his best chance. If APC nominate Tinubu and PDP nominate Atiku which is most likely to be the case since most Nigerians are full of it. They will complain and complain. Their complaint never stop them from selling their vote for a bowl of porridge.
Atiku will most likely select a SE VP and Tinubu will probably select a VP from the North.
SE will vote for Atiku. Yes, if the raise is between Tinubu and Atiku; the SE will vote for Atiku. The SW will vote for Tinubu. Atiku is most likely going to win the North. Tinubu is going to face the challenge of selecting popular VP from the north. Almost all popular VP candidates from the North are Muslims. Buhari lackluster performance and a northern Christian VP is not going to help Tinubu in the North and a Muslim, Muslim ticket is going to depress his support in the SW and in most minority states in the South
what if it's osinbajo n a northerner VP?
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by DWJOBScom(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
omoharry:
Na so una talk about Buhari till una eyes clear..I dont know why we have so many stupid citizens all around us,.

Emotional tantrum wont get you anywhere.
Is Atiku a Nigerian and is he qualified to run for any elected position - YES
Buhari failed first time as a military president with absolute powers and I knew he will fail again in democracy and here we are.
Check Atiku - all the current government have been doing is to close down his companies creating unemployment in an already tense environment compared to Buhari , how many companies can Buhari boast of ??
Dont we deserve a technocrat with knowledge of investment and growth.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Unik3030: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
The next president should be a Christian....
you get it,that's osinbajo
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by DWJOBScom(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Mediocre mentality... typical 9ja way of thinking.

Why not go for the best like Seyi Makinde?

I think the Mediocrity is all yours over here
You failed to see his point
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by ultimateprof: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
How I wish this man is wise enough to know that this mission of his is dead before he articulated it.
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by LegendHero(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jonathan39:
I will not vote for a Northerner in 2023, even if his running mate is my father. 2023 is for the South, preferably South East

You only have one vote.

Even when Ojukwu was on the ballot, the SE people still voted for PDP so it’s like some sort of party addiction.

I repeat again, if Atiku pick Peter Obi as his vice, he will win the SE with a clear majority over any APC candidate whether Umahi or Kalu.

That’s a fact!
Re: Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 by Jollylolly(f): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Unik3030:
you get it,that's osinbajo

Seconded. If APC dont want to spoil their card, they should just allow Osinbajo to Flag-bear come 2023 kawai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.