Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB (2160 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2020
This man is a joke grin see the ways Biafrans are blasting him cheesy grin

He claimed he is their leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYLwECFiTCA
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin

Kai, na was ooh
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Earlystar698(m): 6:38am On Dec 18, 2020
I love the way Nnamdi Kanu refuse to discuss him in the last broadcast grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by kenzysmith: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2020
this guy don't make money all in d name of ipob
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Earlystar698:
I love the way Nnamdi Kanu refuse to discuss him in the last broadcast grin

Honestly grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2020
Trying to upload a picture here but it's not working
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by tillaman(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2020
shocked
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Naajjii: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2020
The Terror group called IPOB never cease to amaze us. I dont Know what the security agencies are waiting for by not arresting this former deputy for openly associating with a group already designated as terrorist organisation by the government

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Sunnycliff(m): 7:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Naajjii:
The Terror group called IPOB never cease to amaze us. I dont Know what the security agencies are waiting for by not arresting this former deputy for openly associating with a group already designated as terrorist organisation by the government

Go and arrest him your self. He's in the UK

6 Likes

Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Cubana02: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2020
Mtcheew! God help them
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Sunnycliff:

grin abi?
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Naajjii:

Police go and arrest him angry cheesy
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Veqtor: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Naajjii:

Ehenn... Ndi 30k. This one is just working hard and anticipating this month end’s bmc salary.

At least...kunu is sure

6 Likes

Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Earlystar698(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

Honestly grin
grin grin
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by powerkey: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2020
See how the dickheads from the wasted land is flooding this thread with their conheads of failures and alayeism.

Jobless urchins

2 Likes

Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Naajjii: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Veqtor:

Ehenn... Ndi 30k. This one is just working hard and anticipating this month end’s bmc salary.

At least...kunu is sure
Atleast i work 30k for the good of Nigerian ,what about you?You are proud of yourself for working 20k for Nnamdu Kanu the fugitive terror Commander
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Naajjii: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Operation Python is already on that
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Confirmedzombie: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2020
I am really disappointed in our military fir the continued delays in apprehending and dealing with the eadtern security network terrorists.

The FG should as a matter of urgency arrest and imprison all the members now.

We the concerned igbo youths will join forces with the FG to deal with the terrorists Igbos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Warripikine: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I am really disappointed in our military fir the continued delays in apprehending and dealing with the eadtern security network terrorists.

We the concerned igbo youths will join forces with the FG to deal with the terrorists Igbos.

Kikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

You are what you stated you are.

Confirmedzombiegrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Veqtor: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Naajjii:

Atleast i work 30k for the good of Nigerian ,what about you?You are proud of yourself for working 20k for Nnamdu Kanu the fugitive terror Commander

Caman shift to d left with your money-miss-road.

How are you working for d good of Nigeria when you cover up evil for d govt.

Bloody hypocrite.

In a saner clime, you nd ur Fulani terrorist govt will b bundled, locked up nd d key thrown into the Atlantic ocean. While MNK would be a president.

You wagging ur dirty tongue with impunity here...becos crime and banditry are accepted nd cuddled by ur paying masters.

Karma will catch up with you soon. That is for sure. Nd enjoy that ur 30k while it lasts cos 2023 is by the corner. Greedy thif.
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Redcrafton: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

You mean you concerned Igbo youths have joined forces to deal with Fulani herdsmen raping and killing your women in their farms?

Hehehe...

Igbo youth indeed smiley

Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by CilicMarin: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Two useless pigs!

I spit on them!
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Biafrawemove: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Says a confirm zombie
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Naajjii: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Veqtor:

Bloody hypocrite.

In a saner clime, you nd ur Fulani terrorist govt will b bundled, locked up nd d key thrown into the Atlantic ocean. While MNK would be a president.

You wagging ur dirty tongue with impunity here...becos crime and banditry are accepted nd cuddled by ur paying masters.

Karma will catch up with you soon. That is for sure. Nd enjoy that ur 30k while it lasts cos 2023 is by the corner. Greedy thif.

Oga take it easy na, Atlantic ocean got to do nothing here.What we are saying is the government should step up effort and get rid of terror ogranisations like Boko Haram , IPOD etc and also make sure terrorist leaders like Nnamdi Kanu of IPOD and Abubakar Shekau of Boko Haram are arrested and persecuted because they dont deserve to be in the society.
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by GidiCars: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

The Nigerian armed forces are cowards who are only good at flexing on unarmed civilians. Boko haram dey kill them like flies, anyone stupid enough to die for nigeria does so at his own risk. Nobody send am message, na naija be this no be Yankee.

Secondly, if the army tries to engage ESN, they do so at their own risk. It's only the north that will fight them, they shouldn't expect the SW to join them cause we will just secure our region. Currently, all the ogas at the top in military and government are stealing as much as they can and don't have anyone's time ATM. I hope naija breaks up so all the nairas they've acquired becomes useless. I hate this country with passion. wink

1 Like

Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
powerkey:
See how the dickheads from the wasted land is flooding this thread with their conheads of failures and alayeism.

Jobless urchins

grin cheesy
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

OK angry sad
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Veqtor:

Bloody hypocrite.

Tell am oooh
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

You mean you concerned Igbo youths have joined forces to deal with Fulani herdsmen raping and killing your women in their farms?

Hehehe...

Igbo youth indeed smiley

grin angry

Wetin musa no go see for gate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People / Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma / Appeal Court Affirms Ugochukwu Uba As Pdp Candidate In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.