Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB (2172 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
CilicMarin:
Two useless pigs!

I spit on them!

Mumu grin
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Naajjii:

Oga take it easy na, Atlantic ocean got to do nothing here.What we are saying is the government should step up effort and get rid of terror ogranisations like Boko Haram , IPOD etc and also make sure terrorist leaders like Nnamdi Kanu of IPOD and Abubakar Shekau of Boko Haram are arrested and persecuted because they dont deserve to be in the society.

Mumuuuuuuuuuuuuu angry grin
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
GidiCars:

The Nigerian armed forces are cowards who are only good at flexing on unarmed civilians. Boko haram dey kill them like flies, anyone stupid enough to die for nigeria does so at his own risk. Nobody send am message, na naija be this no be Yankee.

Secondly, if the army tries to engage ESN, they do so at their own risk. It's only the north that will fight them, they shouldn't expect the SW to join them cause we will just secure our region. Currently, all the ogas at the top in military and government are stealing as much as they can and don't have anyone's time ATM. I hope naija breaks up so all the nairas they've acquired becomes useless. I hate this country with passion. wink

Too much wisdom wink they will weep and weep
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Naajjii: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

Mumuuuuuuuuuuuuu angry grin
Nyamiri grin
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Naajjii:

Nyamiri grin

Wawaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Naajjii: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

Wawaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Osu Caste cheesy
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Dedetwo(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Naajjii:
The Terror group called IPOB never cease to amaze us. I dont Know what the security agencies are waiting for by not arresting this former deputy for openly associating with a group already designated as terrorist organisation by the government

Do you not think it is an act of foolery for any dunce to characterize anything in the society? I suggest you check the level of your intellect.
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Dedetwo(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2020
Naajjii:

Nyamiri grin

I remembered when people from northern region of Nigeria were called Donkey before it was bastardized to Aboki.
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Naajjii: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dedetwo:

Do you not think it is an act of foolery for any dunce to characterize anything in the society? I suggest you check the level of your intellect.
Ok Sir i hear you, but what do you suggest to the government on how to tackle raising situation of insecurity in the country? Terror groups like Boko Haram and IPOD are killing people and destroying things everyday, is there a way that the government can get their leaders Abubakar Shekau and Nnamdi Kanu arrested?
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Naajjii: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dedetwo:

I remembered when people from northern region of Nigeria were called Donkey before it was bastardized to Aboki.
Atleast Donkey is very strong and useful ,it can carry loads on its back for a long distance journey,how about people from eastern region of Nigeria that are called Pigs, what can pig offer ?
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by PapaNwaeje: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Naajjii:

Osu Caste cheesy

Banzaaaaaaaaaaaaa smiley
Re: Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB by Naajjii: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

Banzaaaaaaaaaaaaa smiley
OsU Caste

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayesla Community Beat 2 Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) / 2023: God Gave Me A Vision, ‘many People Are Wasting Their Time’ – Mbaka / Peter Obi Left N185 Billion Debt - Victor Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.