Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde (11543 Views)

10th NASS: Governors Will Back Tinubu’s Choice, Says Makinde / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Obamaofusa: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2020
Chikarata2020:
PDP or APC won't save this country, the best solution is complete restructuring or total disintegration of the indigenous population.

You are on point..
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Alawode01(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2020
is governor try to sell out our mandate come 2023 in west or whatis try to say? is he the only good person in southwest,how can you restructure when you're out of power,west agenda is for all in the region.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Pandev(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2020
GeneralPula:
This dude is over-hyped..

He looks smart but not so smart at all..

Up till now, he’s yet to complete any project in Oyo state..

Ajimobis better than him 100..

Spiiiit..
aswear. He's a lowkey tyrant, shebi we called Ajimobi a tyrant, Seyi is worse, penkele should be warming up.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by arcis: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2020
You better face governance and stop all these your rubbish talk..

you eyes go clear after 2023..you that was rejected long time ago...

Ask your deputy..ask Monsura..ask Oyo speaker...go to Oke Ogun..ask Ladoja..

Seyi ti te..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Omezif(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2020
I said it earlier that apc states will be wining election from now but 2023 will be their end. Apc is completely incompetence to rule nigeria.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by arcis: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Omezif:
I said it earlier that apc states will be wining election from now but 2023 will be their end. Apc is completely incompetence to rule nigeria.

And PDP is more competent right. I pity your life oo..Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Blackdisciple(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2020
Ahhh since Buhari first tenure sef
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Omezif(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2020
arcis:

And PDP is more competent right. I pity your life oo..Keep deceiving yourself
it would never make sense to compare apc to pdp.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Temysteve(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cyberterror:
Makinde, your deputy has rejected you. Stop seeing double.
God punish his deputy. that thief..
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Temysteve(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Aonkuuse:
Shame on you, can you even compare yourself to APC governors
Keep your mouth shut or I'll keep it for you.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Xscape1993(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Well said my G.S.M
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
onatisi:
even where boko haram was killing them and despite the obvious glaring incompetence of buhari is stopping the killings , they all still came out en-mass shouting sai baba and voted for him for the second time .
i dont even know why Nigerians are complaining about buhari sef , they better brace up because we still have another 3 years to go with him

Buhari worked so well so that people were able to come out and vote.

I have relatives in Kaduna.

Prior to Buhari coming in, it was hard to celebrate Christmas in the churches without fear of being bombed.

But since Buhari came on board, things have improved.

We are not there yet, but you can't compare Boko Haram under Buhari to Boko Haram under GEJ.

Buhari may have performed below expectations, but if you lived in Borno, you will understand that he has outperformed GEJ.

So, why would they not come out to vote him?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by emperor863(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
MightySparrow:
ONLY rigging can bring in APC in 2023 to save their shame.

Keep deceiving yourself. Just like rigging won the last by elections for APC two weeks ago (in spite of the #endsars nonsense that was designed to blackmail APC)

You need to think and fathom the reason why every politician is decamping to APC, abi you no dey Nigeria? The reason is simple; PDP is witnessing it's last days.

APC will win the 2023 general elections with a landslide, the only obstacle to this massive victory is if the party disintegrate on account of greed and inordinate quest for power.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Aonkuuse(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ha see thug, come nah if they born you well motherfucker
Temysteve:
Keep your mouth shut or I'll keep it for you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oizatobad:
YORUBA POLITICIANS ARE ENEMIES OF THEIR SELF SINCE 1960 forget about party

And nyamiris are friends of themselves since 1914

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by emperor863(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Except some zombies in Lagos

........and the ones in Ebonyi and IMO states. The ones in Abia too want to be zombies but they have not been accepted.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Makinde talks too much, he should face the state. He's doing a good job but needs to do more.... people are watching.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by RickieNas(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
badaru911:
Well., I'm not a fan of APC or PDP, but comparing the work of Makinde and the former governor Ajumobi,...... Late Ajumobi beats him hands down in terms of project and development.. Makinde should try to ooo because people are watching him....
you're comparing a governor who spent 8 years in office and a governor who just celebrated a year in office

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by SEGLIZ: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Chikarata2020:
PDP or APC won't save this country, the best solution is complete restructuring or total disintegration of the indigenous population.

time to hold our leaders accountable.

#NO-VOTING-APC IN NEXT GENERAL ELECTION.

##NO-VOTING-PDP IN NEXT GENERAL ELECTION.

###NO-VOTING-APC-OR-PDP IN NEXT GENERAL ELECTION.

they've started their campaign let's start ours too.

#E-TÌ-WÓN-BÓ-SÍ-TA
#E-TÌ-WÓN-SÍ-KÒNGA.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by GEEBITE: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
[What manner of comparison is this?The late Governor spent 8 years and this man has spent just 18 months .[author=badaru911 post=97185425]Well., I'm not a fan of APC or PDP, but comparing the work of Makinde and the former governor Ajumobi,...... Late Ajumobi beats him hands down in terms of project and development.. Makinde should try to ooo because people are watching him.... [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
cheesy Paid apc online agents attacking makinde
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by iokpebholo: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
badaru911:
Well., I'm not a fan of APC or PDP, but comparing the work of Makinde and the former governor Ajumobi,...... Late Ajumobi beats him hands down in terms of project and development.. Makinde should try to ooo because people are watching him....
Ajimobi spent 8yrs while makinde has only spent 1.5yrs
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Nchenches: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
donbachi:
"Sai baba" to sai hardship,sai hunger,sai bandit and sai everything evil...na GOD go judge apc.

APC reduced Nigeria to belong to the world’s most terrorized and impoverished countries.

Any politician jostling to join APC or to lead Nigeria from APC after 2023 is an accomplice to the wrongs of APC to Nigeria.

The political vultures have left PDP to APC. Politicians who remain in PDP are the sound politicians who can take Nigeria away from being among the world’s most impoverished and terrorized countries.

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by plaindealer: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oyo people don reject you already.

The most useless and incompetent governor in the SW

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Nchenches: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
donbachi:
"Sai baba" to sai hardship,sai hunger,sai bandit and sai everything evil...na GOD go judge apc.

APC reduced Nigeria to belong to the world’s most terrorized and impoverished countries.

Any politician jostling to join APC or to lead Nigeria from APC after 2023 is an accomplice to the wrongs of APC to Nigeria.

The political vultures have left PDP to APC. Politicians who remain in PDP are the sound politicians who can take Nigeria away from the world’s most impoverished and terrorized countries.

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by MightySparrow: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
emperor863:

Keep deceiving yourself. Just like rigging won the last by elections for APC two weeks ago (in spite of the #endsars nonsense that was designed to blackmail APC)

You need to think and fathom the reason why every politician is decamping to APC, abi you no dey Nigeria? The reason is simple; PDP is witnessing it's last days.

APC will win the 2023 general elections with a landslide, the only obstacle to this massive victory is if the party disintegrate on account of greed and inordinate quest for power.
You are deceiving yourself. People, who don't matter to politicians. They rely on head or tail I you lose. In a free and fair elections APC can't win the coming general election. What the did in Ekiti Osun and are trying to do in post election legal tussle bragged about by one of their bigwigs. Sir, APC is struggling in all zones in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by arsenal33: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
RickieNas:
you're comparing a governor who spent 8 years in office and a governor who just celebrated a year in office
so let the 1.5 year old governor achieve something before making noise
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by HRMK: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
pdp isnt better bcs the party looted for 16yrs and apc has bn looting in last 5yrs!NO BETA FOR OKRO SOUP OOH!WE NOW NEED A THIRD FORCE!!
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Kingspin(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rigging party
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by awoluyi(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
I will disown any of my relatives that votes for PDP or APC candidate in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment / Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) / Osinbajo, Alaafin Launch Centre For Yoruba Arts In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.