Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Why ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why ?? (1668 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Because a guy is a little interested in you , don’t mean u should throw all ur cards out there , it’s speaks desperation and any commitment and affection a man doesn’t earn, he takes for granted. Don’t be too afraid to loose a suitor. That’s no assurance he’s sticking with you anyways

Happy weekend

From ur favorite feminist ;

Re: Why ?? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2020
I like the part "don't be too afraid to loose a suitor" though I'm not a feminist.

3 Likes

Re: Why ?? by Liliantalks: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2020
Yasssss sis. If he’s not showing enough efforts I ain’t giving enough efforts .

1 Like

Re: Why ?? by Liliantalks: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
I like the part "don't be too afraid to loose a suitor" though I'm not a feminist.
this is not a feminist idea but a general correct philosophy of life.

3 Likes

Re: Why ?? by Liliantalks: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Shugavee:
Because a guy is a little interested in you , don’t mean u should throw all ur cards out there , it’s speaks desperation and any commitment and affection a man doesn’t earn, he takes for granted. Don’t be too afraid to loose a suitor. That’s no assurance he’s sticking with you anyways

Happy weekend

From ur favorite feminist
nice

1 Like

Re: Why ?? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Liliantalks:
this is not a feminist idea but a general correct philosophy of life.
You are right
Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Liliantalks:
periodt
Re: Why ?? by Odoogu(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2020
if he is not showing enough effort and you not giving either... neither of you is the better. you both are the same. fu*** deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Why ?? by mosdii(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Odoogu:
if he is not showing enough effort and you not giving either... neither of you is the better. you both are the same. fu*** deal with it.
indeed , if he shows enoughs and I like him I would reciprocate it , u hv to earn my love and commitment
Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2020
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
indeed. That comment didn’t come from a Nigerian, please make I hear word
Re: Why ?? by Positivechick: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Where is the lie ?
Re: Why ?? by Odoogu(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2020
Shugavee:
indeed , if he shows enoughs and I like him I would reciprocate it , u hv to earn my love and commitment

"you have to earn my love and commitment" why? cos you Mary Magdalene?.... as a feminist that you insinuate you are... you should know better, that this 'thing' is both ways.
If a man decides to show enough, it's because that's who he is irrespective of whom you are.
Re: Why ?? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Shugavee:

Happy weekend

From ur favorite feminist ;

I was waving at you last week at Canaanland Ota but seems you were praying profusely. I trust you will be there next year again......

10 Likes

Re: Why ?? by Kapilta(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Like shugavee like zzor loose nikan ko, goose gan self dey. And that one is forming feminist. SMH. Na dem kind dey destroy our kwantry with dema nonsense. Loose, like say e be their borehole.

1 Like

Re: Why ?? by Sundrus: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2020
9ja feminist at it again... I hope say u no go dey desperate after u clock 30. Cuz the major thing wey we dey consume for this life na time.
Re: Why ?? by Kapilta(m): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Liliantalks:
Be decieving yaself let shugavee be deceiving you. They are mostly single mothers, they mostly "fell" pregnant at tender age and would rather blame the world for their own stupidity. E go do u like film. Don't cum and open leg, collect your money and get d f outta my house. Effort ko, lever ni.

2 Likes

Re: Why ?? by Kapilta(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Shugavee:
Earn it like a salary and wages that it is. Mtcheew
Re: Why ?? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2020
Evolutionlove:

I was waving at you last week at Canaanland Ota but seems you were praying profusely. I trust you will be there next year again......
Lmfao

I saw what u did there

1 Like

Re: Why ?? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Kapilta:
Be decieving yaself let shugavee be deceiving you. They are mostly single mothers, they mostly "fell" pregnant at tender age and would rather blame the world for their own stupidity. E go do u like film. Don't cum and open leg, collect your money and get d f outta my house. Effort ko, lever ni.
Wtf

My guy at it again
Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Odoogu:

"you have to earn my love and commitment" why? cos you Mary Magdalene?.... as a feminist that you insinuate you are... you should know better, that this 'thing' is both ways.
If a man decides to show enough, it's because that's who he is irrespective of whom you are.
the guy does the chasing , so who’s earning who ? Excuse me. Ladies don’t let these men deceive you, they are the ones that would take u for granted

1 Like

Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2020
Evolutionlove:

na you know who u see for Canaan land
Re: Why ?? by Nazgul: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2020
I agree
Re: Why ?? by Odoogu(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Shugavee:
the guy does the chasing , so who’s earning who ? Excuse me. Ladies don’t let this men deceive you, they are the ones that would take u for granted

the guy does the chasing, says who? This Feminist? cheesy...
what happened to " am a feminist I don't need any man... " yeye tongue.
if a woman is exceptional she is definitely gonna be hard to get. no be say I go turn hunter begin chase you like antelope upandan.
Re: Why ?? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2020
The amount of single ladies hitting menopause on this generation is alarming, and guess what it's because of their attitude and mentality, our fathers and mothers will keep asking us to get married forgeting this generation has a gender based issues targeted always at Masculine folks.
Lots of divorces the truth is as much as ladies hate to admit it marriage favours them than men. And for this ladies the worst is once you have passed the age of market value as a lady men will mostly come for you because of what you're rather than who you're the earlier you girl's admit to it the better for you. Our forefathers were loved and not materialized, now there is no love on this street it's just point of interest on what everyone stands to gain.

3 Likes

Re: Why ?? by adedotun69229: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2020
: indeed , if he shows enoughs and I like him I would reciprocate it , u hv to earn my love and commitment Earn it like a salary and wages that it is. Mtcheew
Re: Why ?? by Kapilta(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Wtf

My guy at it again
Guyman. We for dey tell them the truth once a while.

Wetin do you and fati2001(my wife) for d other thread?
Re: Why ?? by odinson1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Evolutionlove:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why ?? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kapilta:
Guyman. We for dey tell them the truth once a while.

Wetin do you and fati2001(my wife) for d other thread?
Omo that gyal dey fvck up jare
i say make i help u fvck some sense to her brain yesterday ni jare with hausa
Re: Why ?? by fati2001(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Omo that gyal dey fvck up jare
i say make i help u fvck some sense to her brain yesterday ni jare with hausa

how I take fuvk up.. I said don't tag me among the useless girls you are meeting in your life( don't tag dirty names to pple you have never come across in life).. ... nah com bring problem?
Re: Why ?? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
please my brain is unable to interpret what you wrote jare cheesy

cheesy , aswear i don't know why i find it hard cheesy

anyway all is well smiley
Re: Why ?? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

how I take fuvk up.. I said don't tag me among the useless girls you are meeting in your life( don't tag dirty names to pple you have never come across in life).. ... nah com bring problem?
jerk

Quote kapilta that mention ur name, don't quote me again abeg

Nerd!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Allows A Madman To ‘chop’ Her In Front Of Crowd In Public For Money +VIDEO / Bitcoin Lessons / How I Plan To Engage My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.