Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Why ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why ?? (1671 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why ?? by fati2001(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
jerk
Quote kapilta that mention ur name, don't quote me again abeg

Nerd!

lame
Re: Why ?? by Preshmane(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shugavee:
na you know who u see for Canaan land
I can't stop laughing walahi.. people dey oo
Re: Why ?? by Tango123: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shugavee:
Because a guy is a little interested in you , don’t mean u should throw all ur cards out there , it’s speaks desperation and any commitment and affection a man doesn’t earn, he takes for granted. Don’t be too afraid to loose a suitor. That’s no assurance he’s sticking with you anyways

Happy weekend

From ur favorite feminist ;

What does the woman do to earn the affection of the man

Or u think you do not have to earn the affection of men? You seem to think its only men who have to work for ur affection? Think again

Goodluck to u
Re: Why ?? by Bennysam: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shugavee:
indeed , if he shows enoughs and I like him I would reciprocate it , u hv to earn my love and commitment
Confused individual
Re: Why ?? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shugavee:
Because a guy is a little interested in you , don’t mean u should throw all ur cards out there , it’s speaks desperation and any commitment and affection a man doesn’t earn, he takes for granted. Don’t be too afraid to loose a suitor. That’s no assurance he’s sticking with you anyways

Happy weekend

From ur favorite feminist ;
Ladies Too Av Their Part To Play Regarding Dis. Sometimes A Lady's Response Or Character Would Either Increase Is Interest Or Decrease His Interest. Some Ladies Behaviour Consciously Or Unconsciously Drives Away Suitors 4rm Dem.
Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tango123:

Or u think you do not have to earn the affection of men? You seem to think its only men who have to work for ur affection? Think again

Goodluck to u
ladies if u are out there looking for men’s affection, then u are plain desperate and that’s why men leave you
Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Truvel:
Ladies Too Av Their Part To Play Regarding Dis. Sometimes A Lady's Response Or Character Would Either Increase Is Interest Or Decrease His Interest. Some Ladies Behaviour Consciously Or Unconsciously Drives Away Suitors 4rm Dem.
if she cares about you she will reciprocate ur love , but u hv to earn it
Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2021
Tango123:

Goodluck to u
you see a woman and u approach her that u want her in ur life , u are the one to prove u r worth being with , not the woman , understand that .
Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2021
Truvel:
regardless of her response, real alpha men who know what they want will prove themselves till they get her or she makes it clear she doesn’t want him , not men who get scared based on a protective reaction from women
Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2021
Bennysam:

Confused individual
my dear u don’t hv a good thinking faculty.
Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2021
Odoogu:

"you have to earn my love and commitment" why? cos you Mary Magdalene?.... as a feminist that you insinuate you are... you should know better, that this 'thing' is both ways.
If a man decides to show enough, it's because that's who he is irrespective of whom you are.
it isn’t both ways , if it’s the woman who’s approaching the man then she has a lot of job to do but if it’s the man he has to prove himself worth me being with .
Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Kapilta:
Be decieving yaself let shugavee be deceiving you. They are mostly single mothers, they mostly "fell" pregnant at tender age and would rather blame the world for their own stupidity. E go do u like film. Don't cum and open leg, collect your money and get d f outta my house. Effort ko, lever ni.
smh I am not a single mother , story teller
Re: Why ?? by Odoogu(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Shugavee:
it isn’t both ways , if it’s the woman who’s approaching the man then she has a lot of job to do but if it’s the man he has to prove himself worth me being with .

there are many men who are made 'fine". he is what he is, and needs to proof nothing. you have to like a man for who he is before you can appreciate any "extra" effort that he makes.
if all you count substantial is the supposed "extra", then...
wonder why some women are sometimes scammed "emotionally"?
cos some of you women are too superficialcheesy
Re: Why ?? by Tango123: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Shugavee:
you see a woman and u approach her that u want her in ur life , u are the one to prove u r worth being with , not the woman , understand that .

U make me laugh

If u like, train your son the way u have stated above. When he becomes a woman wrapper and decides to privilege his woman over u, that is the time i will give u a round of applause

To each their own. Whatever rocks ur boat
Re: Why ?? by Shugavee(f): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Funny thread grin grin
Re: Why ?? by Daniel2289(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
80% right....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lessons / I Am Still Alive / This 19 Year Old American Actress Has Got Goods (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.