Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) (31103 Views)

₦31 Million Stolen At Katsina Government House / Primealert Strikes Deal With Katsina Government Against Banditry / Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Basher8583: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Your stupidity is now moving from just being amazing to downright disgusting.

Who is the illiterate between me and you who believes the white man is hiding things from you by putting it on the internet? I mean can anyone really beat that?

What can be more foolish than comparing bad roads all over the world just to justify incompetence of your leaders?

If you're not miserably stupid don't you think it's a show of clueless and alarming mediocrity to excuse failures by claiming others are failing? Is the embrace and justifying of failure now a show of positive energy? With this almajiri mentality don't you think you're not in the right position to give life tips?
In fact I consider it a compliment you think I can't amount to anything in life. I would be disturbed if it was otherwise with this your intelligence which comes across as lower than a rabbit's.

You're really searching the internet for good news o.
To educate you, FERMA is an interventionist agency which attends to roads which are not captured in the budget for repairs. They usually use manual methods in repairing the roads. As a matter of fact, just over a year ago, they were on that road carrying out repairs. By the time they finished, they upgraded the road to the level in that video and didn't even complete it!! They even made some sections worse off than they were.
Now, check the date of that news and you'll easily know it's just wisetalk leading nowhere.

This your asslicking job, you're performing very poorly. I suggest you go for better training and stop advertising your ignorant, backward almajiri mentality.

Well for your information, I am currently in Tenesee USA but I love my country because I portray my country in good light. You on the other hand is in Nigeria and you are so bitter on some reason I cannot fathom.
No be the same Nigeria we all grow up. I schooled in University of Ibadan and I am currently working in Lagos. I travel occasionally to visit my family but I cannot stay there becos my country gives me my Identity. We are in Naija together. I have no affiliation with government or politics. Its what you do with your opportunity in life that matters. The government will not babysit or spoon-feed you
Stay positive. Speak positive and you probably might be as successful as I am.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Basher8583:

Well for your information, I am currently in Tenesee USA but I love my country because I portray my country in good light. You on the other hand is in Nigeria and you are so bitter on some reason I cannot fathom.
No be the same Nigeria we all grow up. I schooled in University of Ibadan and I am currently working in Lagos. I travel occasionally to visit my family but I cannot stay there becos my country gives me my Identity. We are in Naija together. I have no affiliation with government or politics. Its what you do with your opportunity in life that matters. The government will not babysit or spoon-feed you
Stay positive. Speak positive and you probably might be as successful as I am.

Wow!! Congratulations on your travel. I guess this goes to show you can dress a monkey in suit, give it a pair of sunglasses and even go ahead to hand over an IPhone to that monkey. It does not change the fact that it's still a monkey.

If after your travel and working in Lagos you can excuse government incompetence as being everywhere then I doubt if there's any hope for you. If you have the kind of roads in Niger state in Tennessee, I doubt you'll be so bold to brag about your family staying there. May I ask. If your country gives you your identity, why not move your kids to Katsina state. That will portray the country in better light than you being an economic migrant.

You really need to change your thinking to suit the country you currently are. Except you mean the people who did the video you uploaded about Michigan roads are bitter and waiting for govt to babysit them.

A little education on civics. It's part of citizen responsibility to question their leaders and hold them to account. It has nothing to do with bitterness or negativity. That's the hallmark of what is called free society which you currently enjoy and which was re-instituted in Nigeria in 1999.

I don't need to tell you how well i'm doing in life to validate myself. What i'm doing on the internet here is playing my part as a tax-paying citizen by asking question of govt and exposing their incompetence. I guess to you, people like Sowore and Ezekwesili are also bitter and negative and looking for govt to babysit and spoonfeed them. It's an expose on how narrow and ignorant you are and very shameful that someone who claims to live in an enlightened society could have such backward thinking.

Same US just experienced a regime change because they believe the incumbent failed in his responsibilities to the country. I suspect to you, they are just a bunch of bitter and negative people for voting out their govt.

I really feel shame for you. For it's obvious you are not learning anything about what makes the society you migrated your family to in search of a better life so desirable to you. You have learnt nothing from them. Absolutely nothing.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Basher8583: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Wow!! Congratulations on your travel. I guess this goes to show you can dress a monkey in suit, give it a pair of sunglasses and even go ahead to hand over an IPhone to that monkey. It does not change the fact that it's still a monkey.

If after your travel and working in Lagos you can excuse government incompetence as being everywhere then I doubt if there's any hope for you. If you have the kind of roads in Niger state in Tennessee, I doubt you'll be so bold to brag about your family staying there. May I ask. If your country gives you your identity, why not move your kids to Katsina state. That will portray the country in better light than you being an economic migrant.

You really need to change your thinking to suit the country you currently are. Except you mean the people who did the video you uploaded about Michigan roads are bitter and waiting for govt to babysit them.

A little education on civics. It's part of citizen responsibility to question their leaders and hold them to account. It has nothing to do with bitterness or negativity. That's the hallmark of what is called free society which you currently enjoy and which was re-instituted in Nigeria in 1999.

I don't need to tell you how well i'm doing in life to validate myself. What i'm doing on the internet here is playing my part as a tax-paying citizen by asking question of govt and exposing their incompetence. I guess to you, people like Sowore and Ezekwesili are also bitter and negative and looking for govt to babysit and spoonfeed them. It's an expose on how narrow and ignorant you are and very shameful that someone who claims to live in an enlightened society could have such backward thinking.

Same US just experienced a regime change because they believe the incumbent failed in his responsibilities to the country. I suspect to you, they are just a bunch of bitter and negative people for voting out their govt.

I really feel shame for you. For it's obvious you are not learning anything about what makes the society you migrated your family to in search of a better life so desirable to you. You have learnt nothing from them. Absolutely nothing.

You seem to like wahala as the hate in you is so deep. You also don't like backing down from an argument even though you know you sound silly.
Please note that the use of insults in an argument exposes your defeat.

Sowore and Ezekwesili are failed political lightweights who are simply looking for attention. Dont have any more to discuss about them

I will be back in my beloved Naija in the 1st week of January 2021 by his grace. I can't wait to come back home. US don tire me I swear.

Again I noticed that your character does not match that which you portray in your signature
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Basher8583:

You seem to like wahala as the hate in you is so deep. You also don't like backing down from an argument even though you know you sound silly.
Please note that the use of insults in an argument exposes your defeat.

Sowore and Ezekwesili are failed political lightweights who are simply looking for attention. Dont have any more to discuss about them

I will be back in my beloved Naija in the 1st week of January 2021 by his grace. I can't wait to come back home. US don tire me I swear.

Again I noticed that your character does not match that which you portray in your signature

Why don't you go back and see who sounds silly between you and I. You claimed your white masters don't want you to know they have bad roads so they hid it on the internet. grin grin Can anything beat that?

Again, go back and check who started with the insults. You simply started what you couldn't finish. Typical of bipolar people.

When you get back to your beloved Naija. I advise you not to stop in Lagos SW where I come from. Take a road trip to the hinterland, I suggest passing through Niger to Zamfara. Explore your beloved Naija. Enjoy the warm January breeze and come back to tell us how you enjoyed the trip.

If US really tire you, I suggest you migrate your family to Borno. Nice place with warm weather. It has an international airport and a fledgling university, vast grassland and wildlife. Your family will enjoy the best nature has to offer in Borno I assure you. They can have summer holidays in Sambisa and explore the hills of Konduga. It's once in a lifetime experience. They'll fall in love and totally berate you for ever moving them to the US in the first place. The food there is cheap and classy. The beauty of the Lake Chad resort is also unparalleled anywhere in the world. Pls do and let your children appreciate better the country they come from. Instead of holing them up in biting cold and boring life of westerners who only eat flour and GMFs and breath chemically polluted air. Please make a plan to give your family the best of life this coming year. Borno is waiting for you.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Basher8583: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Why don't you go back and see who sounds silly between you and I. You claimed your white masters don't want you to know they have bad roads so they hid it on the internet. grin grin Can anything beat that?

Again, go back and check who started with the insults. You simply started what you couldn't finish. Typical of bipolar people.

When you get back to your beloved Naija. I advise you not to stop in Lagos SW where I come from. Take a road trip to the hinterland, I suggest passing through Niger to Zamfara. Explore your beloved Naija. Enjoy the warm January breeze and come back to tell us how you enjoyed the trip.

If US really tire you, I suggest you migrate your family to Borno. Nice place with warm weather. It has an international airport and a fledgling university, vast grassland and wildlife. Your family will enjoy the best nature has to offer in Borno I assure you. They can have summer holidays in Sambisa and explore the hills of Konduga. It's once in a lifetime experience. They'll fall in love and totally berate you for ever moving them to the US in the first place. The food there is cheap and classy. The beauty of the Lake Chad resort is also unparalleled anywhere in the world. Pls do and let your children appreciate better the country they come from. Instead of holing them up in biting cold and boring life of westerners who only eat flour and GMFs and breath chemically polluted air. Please make a plan to give your family the best of life this coming year. Borno is waiting for you.

Been to Borno before. lived there once and its a very beautiful place. Will definitely visit there again thanks.

It was fun engaging you. No insults but see good in life; think positive and you will live well. You really don't need to take my advice though. Na your life. Do what ever you like
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by seenga(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
LOL. NA WA
uptimum123:
Welcome boys

Buhari always doing wonders...the man just dey give me joy left and right
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by seenga(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2020
JUST SAY AMEN, IF YOU GET MIND BOSS
uptimum123:

Try get sense small na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.