Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) (31100 Views)

₦31 Million Stolen At Katsina Government House / Primealert Strikes Deal With Katsina Government Against Banditry / Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by engrMikemd(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
LLSAINT:
Hmmmm
Nigeria is a joke
They were kidnapped with their school uniforms but were released in mufti embarassed
Thought provoking
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by uptimum123(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
seenga:
MY YOUR LIFE AND DESTINY BE EXACTLY THE WAY BUHARI IS RUNNING NIGERIA BOTH IN THE PAST AND CURRENTLY.

Try get sense small na

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
omenka:
Awesome.

This incident goes to show how devilish the mind of an average pdp supporter is.

Just yesterday, they took to all media houses, social media platforms, bus parks, churches, mosques, print and electronic media, and berated, cursed and insulted the government using the worst terms known in English. They talked about the president visiting his cattle when the country burns under his feet, with hundreds of schoolboys kidnapped. They said the government has failed completely and should step down. They point to the incident as one which has sounded the death knell on APC.

It was a terrible thing that wouldnt have happened had we not have a "vegetable" in Aso Rock.

Today, they've been set free and the same people that said all that yesterday are so angry that they now claim it was staged!! They purpose would much better be served of the kids remained in captivity.

You see, I keep saying this to anyone who cares to listen. The average pdp supporter doesnt care if a million Nigerians are killed in a day. Matter of fact, they'd actively pray that happens. Whatever it is that makes the present government look bad is good enough for them. As long as the government is made to look bad, irrespective of who suffers from such unfortunate events, they're pleased with them- even if it affects their personal lives negatively!!

So, when you see them complain about the security situation or the economy, know ye they arent doing so because they genuinely are concerned, they do so just to give the impression the government is failing and should be given the boots in favour of their preferred party pdp. It is the same reason you see them visibly upset even when terrorists are killed!!

This brand of opposition is indeed one straight from the pits of hell.

While u are lamenting and looking for "PDP supporters" to vilify, be informed that d so called bandits are still out there plying their trade.

https://www.nairaland.com/6320494/bandits-attack-emir-kaura-namodas
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
fujirice:
ThankGod for their release but I am angry in my spirit.
How do you move this amount of people without the security stopping it? How?!

Same thing I asked when d dapchi kidnapped happened in broad daylight
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Comedian2019: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cyberterror:
PDP and their supporters will not be happy with this development. Anything that makes Nigeria to progress causes them sorrow.
You called this nonsense drama an achievement? grin
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:

Go and meet those that kidnapped them, they will provide the answers you require.

U mean these guys?:

https://www.nairaland.com/6320494/bandits-attack-emir-kaura-namodas
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Moferere: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Anozietimi:

just the way we also believed those killed by ipob Fulani supporter of APC are well scripted too

Proverbs 26:17
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by lexy2014: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cyberterror:
PDP and their supporters will not be happy with this development. Anything that makes Nigeria to progress causes them sorrow.

Have u come across this news?

https://www.nairaland.com/6320844/kankara-schoolboy-abductors-not-boko
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Moferere: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lmao! grin grin grin

The fool is struggling to do his BMC job.

You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Moferere: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:

Yeah. The two words are enough to convey your evil intention. Kankara did not turn out to be another chibok girls debacle so your anger is well understood.

Eeyah, pẹ̀lẹ́
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by jaynote: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Clout chasing
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Basher8583: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

So u mean anyone who opposes buhari & doesn't support buhari is automatically a PDP supporter? Aren't u guys tired of d labelling?

No one really cares who you are but the real truth is if you dont like buhari, you are either pdp or a 5%er. Dazz all
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by calcal: 2:34am On Dec 19, 2020
LLSAINT:
Hmmmm
Nigeria is a joke
They were kidnapped with their school uniforms but were released in mufti embarassed

AND ALL OF THEM WITHOUT SHOES,

THEY ARE ALL WELL FED THAT THEY HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO WORK FAST

THESE ARE SCIENCE STUDENTS...

WHERE THEY GOT THAT BEDSHIT FROM?
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:41am On Dec 19, 2020
grin grin they were instructed to take extra cloth because they will be kidnapped on that very day grin cheesy

Better still Bokoharam/miyetti allah has a wardrobe of clothes exactly their sizes grin grin

Abeg, I no won laugh

LLSAINT:
Hmmmm
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2020
omenka:
Awesome.

This incident goes to show how devilish the mind of an average pdp supporter is.

Just yesterday, they took to all media houses, social media platforms, bus parks, churches, mosques, print and electronic media, and berated, cursed and insulted the government using the worst terms known in English. They talked about the president visiting his cattle when the country burns under his feet, with hundreds of schoolboys kidnapped. They said the government has failed completely and should step down. They point to the incident as one which has sounded the death knell on APC.

It was a terrible thing that wouldnt have happened had we not have a "vegetable" in Aso Rock.

Today, they've been set free and the same people that said all that yesterday are so angry that they now claim it was staged!! Their purpose would much better be served if the kids remained in captivity.

You see, I keep saying this to anyone who cares to listen. The average pdp supporter doesnt care if a million Nigerians are killed in a day. Matter of fact, they'd actively pray that happens. Whatever it is that makes the present government look bad is good enough for them. As long as the government is made to look bad, irrespective of who suffers from such unfortunate events, they're pleased with them- even if it affects their personal lives negatively!!

So, when you see them complain about the security situation or the economy, know ye they arent doing so because they genuinely are concerned, they do so just to give the impression the government is failing and should be given the boots in favour of their preferred party pdp. It is the same reason you see them visibly upset even when terrorists are killed!!

This brand of opposition is indeed one straight from the pits of hell.

All this mumbo jumbo you wrote down was the same way you guys behaved pre-2015.
You guys were also licking up every bad news and praying for more.
So don't wail too much. PDP just borrowed your playbook
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2020
Basher8583:

No one really cares who you are but the real truth is if you dont like buhari, you are either pdp or a 5%er. Dazz all
Or ordinary citizen feeling the effect of his misrule
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Basher8583: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Or ordinary citizen feeling the effect of his misrule

OK. I feel your pains on this. I'm no APC either but I need to inform.you that your supposed misrule is as an result of the cascading effect of poor governance over the years. It will be very difficult to see Buharis progress unless you really want to see the good governance. We the people are the major problem with Nigeria. Took the train to Ibadan the other day and was wondering if I was actually in Nigeria.
It was also quite surprising that no media is hyping this monumental milestone in traveling.
All our media like to do is air bad news
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Basher8583:

OK. I feel your pains on this. I'm no APC either but I need to inform.you that your supposed misrule is as an result of the cascading effect of poor governance over the years. It will be very difficult to see Buharis progress unless you really want to see the good governance. We the people are the major problem with Nigeria. Took the train to Ibadan the other day and was wondering if I was actually in Nigeria.
It was also quite surprising that no media is hyping this monumental milestone in traveling.
All our media like to do is air bad news

Since when did we start to make excuses for govt?
Will you subscribe to it if I say Jonathan's misrule was also because of bad governance over the years?
Why do you have to look down the barrel before you see Buhari's progress. Shouldn't it be glaring?
Lagos-Ibadan rail is good. Jonathan also built Abuja-Kaduna rail while resuscitating so many abandoned ones.
So my question is why adopt a different yardstick for Buhari?
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Basher8583: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Since when did we start to make excuses for govt?
Will you subscribe to it if I say Jonathan's misrule was also because of bad governance over the years?
Why do you have to look down the barrel before you see Buhari's progress. Shouldn't it be glaring?
Lagos-Ibadan rail is good. Jonathan also built Abuja-Kaduna rail while resuscitating so many abandoned ones.
So my question is why adopt a different yardstick for Buhari?

No one asked you to look down the barrel. You have eyes see! Its not too hard to see unless you are programed not to see.
Spend less time on social media and look around.

However if you want to continue wailing as its your nature, be my guest.

Leave Jonathan out of this. Dont want to banter issues with that failed case
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Basher8583:

No one asked you to look down the barrel. You have eyes see! Its not too hard to see unless you are programed not to see.
Spend less time on social media and look around.

However if you want to continue wailing as its your nature, be my guest.

Leave Jonathan out of this. Dont want to banter issues with that failed case

Ok. Let me look around and tell you what I see in Niger state where I am presently.
The district head of Yakila was killed on Monday and 19 others were kidnapped by bandits.

The Friday before last, there was shooting all through the night along Zungeru-Kontangora road

An ECWA pastor was also killed in Shiroro on Monday

Major federal roads in Niger are gullies and not motorable . Examples: Mokaw-Kontangora-BirninGwari road, Bida-Lapai-Lambata road, Minna-Suleja road, Bida-Zungeru-Tegina road

The Baro port is still not working almost two years after President Buhari commissioned it.

The power situation is poor. We can only boast of max 10hrs light on good days.

Tell me what you see at your end sir
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Basher8583:

Who is a 5%er? How did u come to d conclusion that everyone single person who doesn't like buhari is a PDP or 5%er?
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Basher8583:

Check out if d guy here is PDP or 5%er

https://www.nairaland.com/6321765/regret-slaughtering-ram-buharis-victory#97225922
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Basher8583: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok. Let me look around and tell you what I see in Niger state where I am presently.
The district head of Yakila was killed on Monday and 19 others were kidnapped by bandits.

The Friday before last, there was shooting all through the night along Zungeru-Kontangora road

An ECWA pastor was also killed in Shiroro on Monday

Major federal roads in Niger are gullies and not motorable . Examples: Mokaw-Kontangora-BirninGwari road, Bida-Lapai-Lambata road, Minna-Suleja road, Bida-Zungeru-Tegina road

The Baro port is still not working almost two years after President Buhari commissioned it.

The power situation is poor. We can only boast of max 10hrs light on good days.

Tell me what you see at your end sir

I can look around in US and tell you the bad things I also see.

You have told me the bad part. Now look around and tell me the good parts.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Basher8583:

I can look around in US and tell you the bad things I also see.

You have told me the bad part. Now look around and tell me the good parts.

No good thing i'm seeing here. You can help me in that regard
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Basher8583: 12:00am On Dec 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

No good thing i'm seeing here. You can help me in that regard

I was a little sceptical, but now I'm certain that you are blind.
The energy you surround yourself with is dark and its not good for your health

Below are the contributions of people surrounded with positive energy which you should emulate.

https://www.independent.ng/where-to-visit-in-niger-state/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurara_Waterfalls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX0527xvkFU
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by ludd2018: 12:22am On Dec 20, 2020
I dont know why we are in this country with these animals up north . Lord Luggard destroyed us
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Basher8583:

I was a little sceptical, but now I'm certain that you are blind.
The energy you surround yourself with is dark and its not good for your health

Below are the contributions of people surrounded with positive energy which you should emulate.

https://www.independent.ng/where-to-visit-in-niger-state/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurara_Waterfalls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX0527xvkFU

That's the problem with you zombies that I've noticed on this nairaland.
You're now pushing the narrative that it's the people that are the problem and not govt.
Look at you now for example. You went to Wikipedia and copied a page of gurara falls to prove that something good is happening in Niger state.
Let me ask. Have you ever been to gurara? Is it not the same Minna-Suleja road that you pass to get there? Even the fall, is it being taken care of by the state govt?
Then you upload a YouTube video which has no bearing on the topic which was developments in Niger state.
Funny your independent page listed kontagora as one of the places to visit. I hope you visit there soon. Go with a very good car though because of the road. And know that the car will also be your problem because that's bandit enclave and the car will announce you as easy meat.
You need to face reality. Reality is not in a YouTube page or website. It's with those who are living in a place and experiencing what is like to stay there.
For you to even be searching all over the internet and not find any good thing about Niger other than this should show you that I'm correct.
You should be ashamed really.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Basher8583: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's the problem with you zombies that I've noticed on this nairaland.
You're now pushing the narrative that it's the people that are the problem and not govt.
Look at you now for example. You went to Wikipedia and copied a page of gurara falls to prove that something good is happening in Niger state.
Let me ask. Have you ever been to gurara? Is it not the same Minna-Suleja road that you pass to get there? Even the fall, is it being taken care of by the state govt?
Then you upload a YouTube video which has no bearing on the topic which was developments in Niger state.
Funny your independent page listed kontagora as one of the places to visit. I hope you visit there soon. Go with a very good car though because of the road. And know that the car will also be your problem because that's bandit enclave and the car will announce you as easy meat.
You need to face reality. Reality is not in a YouTube page or website. It's with those who are living in a place and experiencing what is like to stay there.
For you to even be searching all over the internet and not find any good thing about Niger other than this should show you that I'm correct.
You should be ashamed really.

You lack love and poor upbringing.

When you sell yourself well people will respect you.
But when you hate yourself people will disrespect and mock you
Your hate will consume you.

So its all about roads for you abi

Even the roads of your slave masters country are riddles with poor maintenance.

You need to travel more often.

This is what your white slave master will not let you know since your ass is too ignorant to find out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgqIlJagMIw

https://www.motorbiscuit.com/the-10-cities-with-the-most-crumbling-roads-in-america/

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/cars/car-news/pothole-hellholes-uks-worst-roads-revealed-370337

https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/7462395/worst-roads-uk-potholes-mapped/

https://www.thelocal.fr/20180816/potholes-bridges-at-risk-of-collapse-french-roads-in-desperate-state-report-says

https://www.businessinsider.com/worst-highways-roads-us-ranked-2018-10
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Basher8583:

You lack love and poor upbringing.

When you sell yourself well people will respect you.
But when you hate yourself people will disrespect and mock you
Your hate will consume you.

So its all about roads for you abi

Even the roads of your slave masters country are riddles with poor maintenance.

You need to travel more often.

This is what your white slave master will not let you know since your ass is too ignorant to find out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgqIlJagMIw

https://www.motorbiscuit.com/the-10-cities-with-the-most-crumbling-roads-in-america/

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/cars/car-news/pothole-hellholes-uks-worst-roads-revealed-370337

https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/7462395/worst-roads-uk-potholes-mapped/

https://www.thelocal.fr/20180816/potholes-bridges-at-risk-of-collapse-french-roads-in-desperate-state-report-says

https://www.businessinsider.com/worst-highways-roads-us-ranked-2018-10

Your upbringing is showing in how stupid you really are. This idiot is turning a governance question to a question of hate and love undecided

You're not even ashamed. Look at what they are referring to as bad roads. Why don't you search on the internet for Bida-Lapai road and Bida-Zungeru road and compare. It's even raining and they are able to drive smoothly. Do you know how many trucks and vehicles got stuck and actually rolled over during the last rainy season on these two roads?

You're trying to mask your stupidity by making it a racial affair now. I shouldn't expect better from an idiot like you anyway.

I guess UK, US and France who put those videos up don't sell themselves well that's why you have access to see their "bad roads".

If not because you're short on brain matter, you're preaching to me to embrace bad roads and smile all through to show I respect myself.

Since your white slave masters are hiding their bad roads from you, how did you gain access to their internet to see these ones.

Your iq is really low.

What about security? Why don't you upload videos of bandits in UK, France and US too so I can be informed that banditry and kidnapping is everywhere including my white slave masters who are hiding it from me on the internet.

I knew it takes a special level of stupidity to lick govt ass but tbh I never knew the level is this high.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Basher8583: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Your upbringing is showing in how stupid you really are. This idiot is turning a governance question to a question of hate and love undecided

You're not even ashamed. Look at what they are referring to as bad roads. Why don't you search on the internet for Bida-Lapai road and Bida-Zungeru road and compare. It's even raining and they are able to drive smoothly. Do you know how many trucks and vehicles got stuck and actually rolled over during the last rainy season on these two roads?

You're trying to mask your stupidity by making it a racial affair now. I shouldn't expect better from an idiot like you anyway.

I guess UK, US and France who put those videos up don't sell themselves well that's why you have access to see their "bad roads".

If not because you're short on brain matter, you're preaching to me to embrace bad roads and smile all through to show I respect myself.

Since your white slave masters are hiding their bad roads from you, how did you gain access to their internet to see these ones.

Your iq is really low.

What about security? Why don't you upload videos of bandits in UK, France and US too so I can be informed that banditry and kidnapping is everywhere including my white slave masters who are hiding it from me on the internet.

I knew it takes a special level of stupidity to lick govt ass but tbh I never knew the level is this high.

Well though luck trying to liberate a hardened illiterate.

I leave you to your miserable folly.

You will probably not make it in life with this negative energy surrounding you and this is not a curse. Change your mindset

https://thenationonlineng.net/work-to-begin-on-kontagora-tegina-bida-zungeru-roads-says-ferma/
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Basher8583:

Well though luck trying to liberate a hardened illiterate.

I leave you to your miserable folly.

You will probably not make it in life with this negative energy surrounding you and this is not a curse. Change your mindset

https://thenationonlineng.net/work-to-begin-on-kontagora-tegina-bida-zungeru-roads-says-ferma/

Your stupidity is now moving from just being amazing to downright disgusting.

Who is the illiterate between me and you who believes the white man is hiding things from you by putting it on the internet? I mean can anyone really beat that?

What can be more foolish than comparing bad roads all over the world just to justify incompetence of your leaders?

If you're not miserably stupid don't you think it's a show of clueless and alarming mediocrity to excuse failures by claiming others are failing? Is the embrace and justifying of failure now a show of positive energy? With this almajiri mentality don't you think you're not in the right position to give life tips?
In fact I consider it a compliment you think I can't amount to anything in life. I would be disturbed if it was otherwise with this your intelligence which comes across as lower than a rabbit's.

You're really searching the internet for good news o.
To educate you, FERMA is an interventionist agency which attends to roads which are not captured in the budget for repairs. They usually use manual methods in repairing the roads. As a matter of fact, just over a year ago, they were on that road carrying out repairs. By the time they finished, they upgraded the road to the level in that video and didn't even complete it!! They even made some sections worse off than they were.
Now, check the date of that news and you'll easily know it's just wisetalk leading nowhere.

This your asslicking job, you're performing very poorly. I suggest you go for better training and stop advertising your ignorant, backward almajiri mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gas Price Wahala!!! / Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members / Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.