Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Comedian Josh2funny Weds Longtime Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Josh2funny Weds Longtime Lover (460 Views)

Content Creator, Egungun Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend / Comedian Josh2funny Marries His Fiancée (Photos) / Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Josh2funny Weds Longtime Lover by Jamith: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2020
DAYBREAK NEWSPAPER

Nigerian comedian popularly known as Josh2funny, has tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend a year after she accepted his open proposal to her.
The comedian via his social media handle excitedly shared the photo of his wedding ceremony which was held privately at Ministry of Interior, Federal marriage Registry Ikoyi yesterday the 17th of December 2020.
Read more: http://daybreak.ng/2020/12/18/comedian-josh2funny-weds-longtime-lover/

(1) (Reply)

Does These Men Know Bobrisky Is A Man (video) / I Sold My Father's House To Bet Because I Love You- Man Tells Cuppy / Azealia Banks Denies Rumors She ‘ate Her Dead Cat’ And Reveals She Has A Skull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.