Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' (20360 Views)

Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year / Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year / 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Aksnoopy: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Beckysexy:
Amen oo.
While I spread and spend.

PS- If you like start barking over my comment, you're free because that's your problem.
Spread dirty pant or smelly toto? undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by KingAbdulazeez: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
you want a God fearing yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
JosephXavier:
That is the stage two of feminism
Stage three is trying to blackmail a man with rape allegations
Stage four is Tonto dike
Lol. No be small something.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by TONIOI: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
U never ready , u go old dia.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by meobizy(f): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
She didn't lie. While that revenue guy is still under investigation, no wealth can come her way again. Make she face her music career just like before.
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Snaagg:
Hmm.

Ladies, this is the adverse effect of not settling down when young - your sexual marketplace value will declines and you will find yourself crying your miserable selves to sleep every night.. due to lack of male attention.

While on the other hand, men's SMV increases with age and wealth!

Every woman is "strong and independent" until they reach their 30s grin
this one thats looking for paying also never ready yet

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by sageb: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
seyi, look no further for I am here.
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Yahksbiz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
The best sentence so far should be"provide me a man that......."
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
bravy:
men that can pray and pay are looking for a decent lady not a slay queen.
Exactly, you can't be indecent and be looking for a decent God fearing man, you will marry your fellow worldly person

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by DexterousOne(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lot of angry men in the comment section cheesy
The comments have been hilarious

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by johnhood(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Uprightness100:
Prayer is Life,
Prayer is Investment,
Prayer is the link that brings Divinity to intervene in Human affairs.
Prayer is the Force that Controls the Spiritual and the Physical

It is a Risk to be Prayerless..

The Prayers of a Sinner is an abomination to GOD except it's a Prayer of Repentance..

Prayer laced with Holiness, Righteousness and Purity is the Prayer that Makes sense.
That's the prayer that puts the devil and his agents fleeing from you..

Pray ooo! Let's you be made an instrument for Mockery in this Journey of life..

The Highest Form of Prayer made in the Ne of JESUS Christ
They ban your formal account?
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by BennyDGreat: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nuttella:
Exactly, you can't be indecent and be looking for a decent God fearing man, you will marry your fellow worldly person

Or she marries a pretender. She can only attract what she has

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Beckysexy(f): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Spread dirty pant or smelly toto? undecided
No, probably the females in your family grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by DukeJoe17: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Beckysexy:
Amen oo.

PS- If you like start barking over my comment, you're free because that's your problem.

The evening is fast approaching.
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Just say you are looking for Godly maga
grin grin grin cheesy Like u abi? wink
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Franklydes(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
jaybenugo:
Seyi Shay has described the kind of man she wants in her life, IgbereTV reports.

The singer took to her Instagram page on Thursday December 17, to offer prayers to God and gave specifications on the type of man she wants in her life.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6JVa3JzyR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
See wetin you get for mind. whether you talk am or keep an for mind the pay part still no make sense mama. some reasons ladies find it hard to have peace in marriage and relationships

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Just say you are looking for Godly maga
Lol, more like a God-fearing spender.
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by ednut1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mould am
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by TruthSeeker1: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Chii59:

Have you ever considered the possibility that
1. A woman can be in a long term relationship (5 years and above) that didn't lead to marriage.
2. A lady may not be lucky with men coming her way, seeing most men are just interested in getting laid and moving on.

Have you?

I'm a guy, but I do share your sentiments: in terms of marriage, women are naturally and socially disadvantaged. Such is life!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Beckysexy:
Amen oo.

Who cares about your dumb comment. Mtchwee..
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Aksnoopy: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Beckysexy:

No, probably the females in your family grin
I already know that you are unwell. grin
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Asianjollof007: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
JosephXavier:
That is the stage two of feminism
Stage three is trying to blackmail a man with rape allegations
Stage four is Tonto dike
Guy, you deserve an award for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Ibebu: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Babe, the probability you'd find that kind of man is very slim. But then, as a good guy, I wish you good luck on your search.

jaybenugo:
Seyi Shay has described the kind of man she wants in her life, IgbereTV reports.

The singer took to her Instagram page on Thursday December 17, to offer prayers to God and gave specifications on the type of man she wants in her life.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6JVa3JzyR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Whitecoal711: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Are you sure he hasn't come and gone
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Coinbased: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ok who’ree I’m him
Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by tfash96(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Face is getting older day by day and she's still picky.. Sperm dumping ground oshi

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by purples25(f): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
DexterousOne:
Lot of angry men in the comment section cheesy
The comments have been hilarious

The angry ones are here. It is party time for the boys. They gone pop champagne all over this thread. Gone are the days when men were all masculine, more of action than words. Now men chatter and insult like women......market women sef.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
TruthSeeker1:

I'm a guy, but I do share your sentiments: in terms of marriage, women are naturally and socially disadvantaged. Such is life!
Especially in our society. Imagine a lady who fell in love with a guy at 22, and spent 6 years dating him only for him to secretly marry someone else. Now she's 28, and a total stranger will say she's unserious. Never mind family and societal pressure.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by larryking540: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Chii59:

Have you ever considered the possibility that
1. A woman can be in a long term relationship (5 years and above) that didn't lead to marriage.
2. A lady may not be lucky with men coming her way, seeing most men are just interested in getting laid and moving on.

Have you?

babe let me give you a small men code ,a guy who will marry your within 6 months of dating you ,not toasting to u and you day do shakara oo,I mean dating you for just 6 months knows if he will marry you ,or not ,the big problem is you ladies get distracted along the line ,mostly with communication ,all u want to hear within the first 5 months is give me money ,I need this ,I need that ,I understand that the situation of nigeria is making babes depend heavily on guys for survival ,but if you wan know guy way go marry you ,na the first 6 months of the relationship if you like give him sex or not ,it is within this time phase he will conclude ,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
larryking540:

babe let me give you a small men code ,a guy who will marry your within 6 months of dating you ,not toasting to u and you day do shakara oo,I mean dating you for just 6 months knows if he will marry you ,or not ,the big problem is you ladies get distracted along the line ,mostly with communication ,all u want to hear within the first 5 months is give me money ,I need this ,I need that ,I understand that the situation of nigeria is making babes depend heavily on guys for survival ,but if you wan know guy way go marry you ,na the first 6 months of the relationship if you like give him sex or not ,it is within this time phase he will conclude ,
If I told you not all women are money grabbing leeches, you won't believe. So move along.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by DexterousOne(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
purples25:

The angry ones are here. It is party time for the boys. They gone pop champagne all over this thread. Gone are the days when men were all masculine, more of action than words. Now men chatter and insult like women......market women sef.

While what you said is not false in totality,
The quality of women we have out there is equally worrisome too.

Gone where the days when women were actually women
Now what we have are people bickering left and right

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' by larryking540: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nuttella:
god doesn't do ojoro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz / Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute / Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.