Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others (35292 Views)

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen / Matawalle Appoints Sanusi Mohammed As New Emir Of Kaura-Namoda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Camelot65: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
When I read how Zamfara Governor explained how he got some repentant bandits and Miyetti Allah members to release Kankara boys, I laughed.

Only the north can explain the relationship amongst all these violent groups and Boko Haram.

Only them know how they do all these nasty things. A saying in my language goes that a goat lying on the ground is lying on its skin. What these nonentity northern leaders has been sowing over the years will one day fully germinate. Hope they will be courageous enough to reap what they sowed.

My only anger is that this country has not been restructured to shield my area from the cankerworm of these northern misbehaviours.
Really a shame.
It's no longer surprising to me.... There's a tight relationship between the northern leaders and the bandits

They're refusing to eliminate the bandits.

the ransom paid would be used to purchase more weapons and the kidnapping and attack continues.

The government plus the North is just a house of comedy

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Daddycharger: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Why label those people bandit and call peaceful protesters terrorists
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by shadyLP(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
We have a banditry issue in North
we admit and working to resolve them.
when is Ipob going to tackle Poverty, security challenge in SE.?
when?
enough of cover up
Igbos are too fixated on bad events happening in the north.

Zombie spotted

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Raalsalghul: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fake News!

This folks just want to destabilize my darling daddy's government.

This north is as safe as it can ever be.

Long live President Muhammadu Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by pakingzzzzz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by marsman: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
when?
enough of cover up
Trying to cause Disunity between the Husband Fulani and the wife Igbo. It will never work, we know your Antics. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by SenecaTheYonger: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Govenor Masari or whatever the governor of katsina is gave bandits guns. Never forget.
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Pimine: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
when?
enough of cover up
Aswearugaaad

Shut up, kiddo.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Drehilton(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
These ones are not BokoHaram, They are bandits and simple dialogue is the solution.

Don't do that again these BANDITS. I believe they have heard me.
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by stayclearofme: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
when?
enough of cover up
And you think that you are making sense. You are talking tribalism when people are dying are you a normal human being?

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Kposkila: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
when?
enough of cover up
I am not an IPOB fan, neither am I from that region, but you should be ashamed of yourself, soon enough the north will be consumed cause it's on self distruct mode already. Enjoy your pie of terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by delzbaba(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
this northern elites are just suffering their past sins of neglecting there people.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by josephft2000: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
BANDITS OR TERRORISTS?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by djoey89: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Them don find new name to call the same people ba, after bandit them go call am musketeers.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by stayclearofme: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
IDeyNL:

Afonja!!!

Your land is being ravaged by ritualists mining skulls of both dead and living, here you're fixated about SE

If you like, don't hide your head before one Lemum would harvest your skull
And you too what makes you different from him? Una nor dey taya for all these tribal nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Soline: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kai
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by stayclearofme: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danny50:
Very good they should cmtinue attacking bigwigs and leave poor farmers alone.
Do you think the police men that died are from rich families or are they also bigwigs?
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
NORTHERN NIGERIA IS PEACEFUL, PEACEFUL, PEACEFUL IS NORTHERN NIGERIA, THEY AREN'T SEEN NOTHING. THEY KNOW THE TRUTH, AND IS UNTIL THEY TELL US THE TRUTH.
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by PortableToDynam(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
when?
enough of cover up

What's igbos own there? Na igbos be bandit wey dey kidnap you on a daily?. See as you dey reason like Cow. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by sameks08(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
nawaa for the north everyday new story may God save us from this northern boys

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Bennysam: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
My fellow Yoruba people is our darling daddy not working?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by thuxzwda1: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Racoon:
Bandits or terrorists? Why the sudden use of this appellation of bandits for terrorists? Does this make them less atrocious,criminal or terrorist inclined? Meanwhile until the region wakes up, it is a long road to freedom.

News worthiness or what's the English
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Conrod: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
What nigerians witnessed in the last few days are just kannywood movie rehersals,the real thing is on the way,this is the million man arewa peoples army demanding answers from their rulers IN THEIR OWN WAY.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by PortableToDynam(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
stayclearofme:

And you think that you are making sense. You are talking tribalism when people are dying are you a normal human being?

You are asking Herdsman if he is human?. Ni be COW dem be grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
THESE IPOBIANS SEF
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Asadujames202(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
when?
enough of cover up

Terrorism issa eternal thing

It has no cessation
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by stayclearofme: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
PortableToDynam:

You are asking Herdsman if he is human?. Ni be COW dem be grin
Lol... grin cheesy
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
when?
enough of cover up

So if u acknowledge that there's banditry in d north, kindly add d problems u say are in d SE to ur banditry and see what that gives u? Or are u saying that there's no poverty in d north?
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Asadujames202(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Hmmm...I will advise anyone that has plans to travel for Christmas to cancel it ...unless u already have a return flight ticket ...Nigeria is not safe and it's at its lowest low in terms of security

Be specific

(North) is not safe

It will never be
Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by Depressed101: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
When I read how Zamfara Governor explained how he got some repentant bandits and Miyetti Allah members to release Kankara boys, I laughed.

Only the north can explain the relationship amongst all these violent groups and Boko Haram.

Only them know how they do all these nasty things. A saying in my language goes that a goat lying on the ground is lying on its skin. What these nonentity northern leaders has been sowing over the years will one day fully germinate. Hope they will be courageous enough to reap what they sowed.

My only anger is that this country has not been restructured to shield my area from the cankerworm of these northern misbehaviours.
Really a shame.
Amotekun should be funded massively, while esn should be returned to the Eastern government for swift operation... That's the only way this worm will not affect the south abet it has starting affecting it but on a low scale... As it is now they amassing confidence for themselves, soon they would want to expand to the south

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others by OmoManU: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
such audacity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At NGE Honour (Photos) / Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.