Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How To Link Your NIN (national Identification Number) To Your Mobile Number. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Link Your NIN (national Identification Number) To Your Mobile Number. (191 Views)

How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. / Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do / How To Link Your MTN SIM & National Identification Number (NIN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Link Your NIN (national Identification Number) To Your Mobile Number. by nnamso(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
The following decisions were taken for immediate implementation by all Network Operators:
1.​ Affirmation of the earlier directive to totally suspend the registration of NEW SIMs by all operators.
2.​ Operators to require ALL their subscribers to provide valid National Identification Number (NIN) to update SIM registration records.
3.​ The submission of NIN by subscribers to take place within two weeks (from today December 16, 2020 and end by 30 December 2020).
4. ​After the deadline, ALL SIMs without NINs are to be blocked from the networks.
5. ​A Ministerial Task Force comprising the Minister and all the CEOs (among others) as members is to monitor compliance by all networks.
6. ​Violations of this directive will be met by stiff sanctions, including the possibility of withdrawal of operating license.

https://nnamso.medium.com/how-to-link-your-nin-national-identification-number-to-your-mobile-number-a5930b109c03

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Little Baby Kisses His Mother Several Times / Do You Have A Dysfunctional Family? / Kita Interviews Nigerian Youths On Living, Thriving And Surviving In Nigeria Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.