Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. (2302 Views)

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Abisolababe(f): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dear Nairalanders
I don't know if this is the right place to post this,.but I want to writele this so that my fellow ladies can also be aware and be watchful Whenever they are In a relationship...
About three and half years ago , I met a guy , it was about a month after I lost my mum,we started dating and we both love ourself so much,..I don't have the opportunity to go to school so I had to go and learn fashion designing and then try and futher my studies once I start working on my own,this guy is very intelligent and educated and I love him so much, when we started dating he had no job, so I just raise him with the little I have, I advise him to pick up a teaching job so it won't look as he is jobless and has nothing doing...
I know his family house and his siblings with his mother too, I'm familiar with every members of his family except his father, he told me his dad had travelled to the United States for a very long time , Although we quarell during the relationship but doesn't take much time in settling any dispute..
He came to my shop one day and told me he went to pray about our relationship and the prophet told him we need to pray about having a child, and said we need to perform some spiritual stuff so that we won't have issue of child bearing,so he said we will need about 15k, I had to rally around and I paid 8,500 out of the money to make everything work out well...
Since that time he stopped using Gold circle whenever he wants to have fun with me so that we can test the work that was giving to me..we planned to settle down and we had fixed a date for introduction, but along the line he would postpone it saying he want me to get pregnant before we could do anything, since I love him and I don't want to lose him, I had to obey him and I was closer to him so that I can get pregnant, I was 25 years old when I met him.i went to a private hospital for medical check up but there was no fault with me, so I was satisfied, I will still get pregnant when the time comes..
Fast forward to a year after our relationship, he told me he needed to tell me a secret , and I went to his house and in the midnight he told me he had a child when he was in school, but he has broke up with the girl due to one of two reasons, I felt so disssapointed, I started crying that night because it's just like a shock to me, I ask his mom in the morning to confirm if what he said was true, and the mother confirmed it to me, it's not a crime to date a single dad, and beside there was no contact between him and the lady, so I decided I was not going to tell any of my family about it... I kept it a secret within me.

Typing..............
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Amotolongbo(f): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Typing.....
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Healthrelatedjo: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Typing...
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Mozino007(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Cruise!
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Kriss216: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Typing...

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Abisolababe(f): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
We continued with our relationship and was growing stringer.
An incident happened between us that made me to lose interest in him, he told me that he want to start selling clothes so that her can use that to support his teaching job, since it's a good idea, I decided we are going to get a loan at La payette Microfinance bank and I use my shop to stand for him, it took us about 2 weeks to process the loan, but thank God we got a loan of 150,000 thousand,and we will be refunding the money on a weekly basis,he collected the money and start clothing business but I just had to monitor him so I won't put myself into trouble, he was able able to pay the money for about five weeks but on the sixth week he failed to show up when the marketers came to my shop I had to call my daily contribution woman and I collected money from her to settle the debt, I was so furious , why would he leave me to face this alone?I don't know what went wrong, the business had collapse, thank God we paid the money finished but I paid almost half of it..immediately we finished paying the loan I decided to put an end to the relationship, I stopped picking his calls and blocked him on Whatsapp, I am not gaining anything in this relationship, he is waiting for me to get pregnant before anything, and pregnancy is not coming, despite the fact that we always bleep without using protection..
He would come to my shop to beg me to forgive him, but I had lost interest in the relationship, I am not enjoying this relationship again..
My younger sister advice me to continue the relationship and not to break up with him,but I still insisted on breaking up with him...
I'm dating him alone and I was not ready to enter another relationship again...

Typing............

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by FreestufsNG: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by GboyegaD(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Waiting to read to the end.
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sad.... Complete it
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Abisolababe(f): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
He told me his father in United State want to speak to me on Whatsapp, I was not even freak about talking to his dad, so he requested if he could give my number to him so I accepted, the father text me on Whatsapp and told me not to fight with him and that he had explained all what happened between us to him, and pleaded with me not to end the relationship because he has plans in getting a couple's visa for us and would want us to have a court wedding...then he said we should go for medical fitness first and foremost, after speaking with the father, I called him to explain all what the father said to me and we need to go for medical fitness, I was told we have just three days to get the medical fitness sent to him, my boyfriend told we will need about 15k for the medical report,
The father told me that he will refund whatever money we spend to us., My boyfriend told me he had nothing with him , we we're suppose to go to hospital for the medical fitness but since we had limited time , he said he has someone who works at a very popular hospital in oyo state, and we can just get the medical report without any stress, he sent the man's number to me and after calling him, he said we should pay 10k each for a quick medical report, I was still having money in my account, I paid the money and he sent a fake medical report to us. .
To cut the long story short I was told we need to get a fake marriage certificate too so that it would look like we are couple's,

My boyfriend and the father had warned me not to tell anyone about the plan and we should keep it a secret pending when the visa and all other traveling documents will be available, i kept mute and didn't disclose it to anybody even to my younger sister that we stay together,I was happy in about few months I will be in the United States of America, I think it was a dream come true, I started going to shop regularly to get more sales so that if there is any expenses then I will be able to sought it out, since my boyfriend is a salary earner...

I was exited I will be in the United State...

Typing..........

2 Likes

Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Haakeem(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is super story....

4 Likes

Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Nemesis0147(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nawa oh
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Foodqueen(f): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hmmmmm!!!!
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by illicit(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sorry dear
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Oyindidi(f): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yeye love
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Kollyman: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
That your boy friend can use you for money ritual, please run away from him

2 Likes

Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by socialmediaman: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Local Romamce Scam! EFCC can investigate
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Jammey6551(m): 3:40am On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin
Come finish your mumu love story.
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 06, 2022
Do continue
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by waynetee(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Lol grin
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by nokspos: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Na men dey spoil men
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by obontami: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oyindidi:
Yeye love
Mtcheew! undecided
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by nnekaike(f): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Complete this story

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Oyindidi(f): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
obontami:
Mtcheew! undecided
You no dey try, why you no dey pick call
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by obontami: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oyindidi:
You no dey try, why you no dey pick call

Which day you call me? Lie lie grin
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by DBestDoc(f): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lol, sorry my dear sister.
One quick question, do you have an international passport?

My guess is you don’t have one.

Make Una try dey keep emotions aside when dealing with Nigerian Humans especially our lovely huncle them.
Always play by these three rules as a lady
1. Look out for yourself first, always
2. Don’t forget to practice rule one
3. Don’t let desperation for anything get the best of you. Be desperate for nothing my sister.

Sorry again for all that happened, I’m sure you’ll heal and recover with time. Hopefully, you’ve learnt a lesson or two from this experience.

All the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Oyindidi(f): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
obontami:

Which day you call me? Lie lie grin
I call you recently, why you never call me since grin
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by signature2012(m): 3:17am On Feb 07, 2022
This story looks so intriguing.
Dear op,please come and finish this story.

I hope humans will always use their brain to think and not just head and emotions alone.
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Whois(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2022
You're dating a local/heartless yahoo boy. That fake american number is a google voice number. . . they used the google voice to receive WhatsApp code hence the number can also be used for WhatsApp. True story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by IceColdVeins(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
signature2012:
This story looks so intriguing.
Dear op,please come and finish this story.

I hope humans will always use their brain to think and not just head and emotions alone.
i swear if you see the way I rush place my head on my babe lap ehn. The story go well with better gentle head rubbing.
Re: How My Boyfriend Used Fake United State Of America Number To Scam Me. by Candidate004: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Omo see mumu fmt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Silence The Best Option? / Advice On What To Say To A Young Girl Who Experienced Her First Menstrual / The Tragic Story Of How A White Girl Being Born Black Tore A Family Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.