Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet (4416 Views)

Meet The Only Man In The World Who Owns A Plot On The Moon (Photos) / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Meet Kids That Were Raised By WILD ANIMALS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Youngblogger: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
There are people who keep wild animals as pets. Some keep lions, tigers,snakes, crocodiles,wolves and so many others as pets in their homes. These wild creatures cannot be completely kept as pets. There are many stories where these animals ended up killing their owners.
The hard truth is that first, animals are not humans and does not posses the nature of human, God in Creation classified it and name them animals and man human.

There are few animals that one can manageably keep at home, these class of animals are called domestic animals and not wild animals.

The testimony of the “Tiger King” himself, Mike Tyson, a former American professional boxer who at the peak of his reign kept tigers as pets shows why keeping wild animals as pets is a bad idea.

“I was foolish,” said Tyson, on an Instagram Live with Fat Joe.

“There’s no way you can domesticate these cats 100 percent. No way that’s going to happen. They’ll kill you by accident, especially when you’re playing rough with them, you’re punching them back. They get hyped up, hit you back and you’re dead.
I was doing the wrong shit. I shouldn’t have had them in my house, believing they were domesticated. I was wrong.”

Among many who got. Killed by their wold animal pet, you can take a glance at this.

These are a few of the people who got killed by their own wild domesticated pets.

No 1- Leon Van Biljon :
Leon Van Biljon loved lion so much that he had to domesticate them. Base on facts verified from CNN Van Biljon offered “exclusive lion lectures, feedings and game drives for guests,” according to the Mahala View Lion Lodge website. According to local media and online reviews of the lodge, van Biljon was widely known as “The Lion Man.”

He was mauled to death by his own pet lion. He was an experienced lion fender , he worked at Mahala View Lions Lodge in South Africa taking care of lions.The lion was shot afterwards.

*No 2- Dan Brandon,a 31-year-old British man , was strangled by his own pet python.

His body was found lifeless in his apartment next to his gigantic Burmese python. The autopsy did revealed he died from asphyxiation ... Continue Reading from source website

Source: https://yawabase.com/list-of-people-who-got-killed-by-their-wild-animals-they-keep-as-pet/

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
If you ready to post everything here, let's know...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by toygod2: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nawa ooo, since I heard someone kept Lion (king of the jungle) as pet, I knew that was the height.

Reading this article, so some kept hippo and bear .

Definitely, it must end in tears embarassed
Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Pochettino(f): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
List of idiots.

1 Like

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by illicit(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hmmm Buratai....

2 Likes

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by paulolee(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
jus continue here bcoz nobody is clicking any link..

1 Like

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Opperwezen(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dan Brandon,a 31-year-old British man , was strangled by his own pet python.

His body was found lifeless in his apartment next to his gigantic Burmese python. The autopsy did revealed he died from asphyxiation .

Dan Brandon began his dangerous adventure since his college time and never knew he would end up being killed by the same python he loves so much as pet.

Python Keeper,Dan Brandon killed by his ‘baby’ 8ft pet python as it coiled around him. Credits to Telegram uk
Animal lover found dead at his home was killed by an 8ft pet python who “was his baby”, an inquest has heard.

Keen snake handler Dan Brandon, 31, died of asphyxiation at his home, Basingstoke Coroners’ Court was told.

His mother, Babs, said he kept 10 snakes and 12 tarantulas in his room at the family home in Church Crookham, Hampshire.

He had owned Tiny, an African rock python, since she was small enough to fit in his hand.

Kelly Ann walz killed by pet bear in front of children while cleaning cage
Kelly Ann Walz, a 37-year-old Pennsylvania woman began her own crazy adventures as far back as college time, she was a good bear lover that she kept one as pet, She was born in 1972 and got killed as she attempted to clean her pet bear’s cage in 2009

Marius Els, a 40-year-old farmer in South Africa was also killed by his own pet hippopotamus.

Farmer Marius Els was found dead in a river after being repeatedly bitten by the huge Hippopotamus weighing more than a ton.

He died on Sunday after being mauled and dragged into the Vaal River close to his home by the six-year-old animal

From facts sourced from Mirror.co.uk Ricky Weinhold , a 52-year-old Pennsylvania man In 2010 was killed by his pet one-ton bull. Ricky D. Weinhold, 53, died of multiple injuries Saturday at the farm at 370 Mill Road, Reinholds, near the Lancaster County line, South Heidelberg Township

Wild animals cannot be completely domesticated. The closest they should get to humans should be in the zoos and nothing more

Wild animals are completely out of the list of animals to be seen or kept as pet, they are not to be domesticated at all, those who keep them as pet are not better than animals.

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by grim33(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Foolish humans abusing animals undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by PenSniper: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
illicit:
Hmmm Buratai....

Same fate may await him too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by majamajic(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Can cow kill person ?

I don't think

1 Like

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by shilenji(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is highly informative, i was thinking of keep a lion as pet next year, but with this info i think a leopard will be okay for me
Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Whitecoal711: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Na person wey chop belle full dey keep pet
them fit maul you out of play or hunger
Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Angelnath(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Me wey i dey rear soldier ant for my backyard wetin make i do like this.
Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by adaora17901: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is highly informative, i was thinking of keep a lion as pet next year, but with this info i think a leopard will be okay for me
Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Bahamas95(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
adaora17901:
What about a tiger or hyena? ..........These animals are man's best friend.

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by rowland545(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
And I just buy goat ooooh...I bin wan use am as pet. But e b like tomorrow I go just kill am chop.

Since una say e no good
Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by jericco1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Next time format your write-up
Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by xareal(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
If you ready to post everything here, let's know...
nor mind am�
Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Dayoebe(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
if Op refuse to post everything here, Mynd44 abeg help us close this thread
Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by espn(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
People too like rough play...
Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Blingblings(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
And I have been thinking of getting a pet crocodile... One thing must kill a man

1 Like

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 19, 2020
adaora17901:

I know when someone's actually saying what he/she can't really dare.

smiley
Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Depressed101: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2020
Youngblogger:
There are people who keep wild animals as pets. Some keep lions, tigers,snakes, crocodiles,wolves and so many others as pets in their homes. These wild creatures cannot be completely kept as pets. There are many stories where these animals ended up killing their owners.
The hard truth is that first, animals are not humans and does not posses the nature of human, God in Creation classified it and name them animals and man human.

There are few animals that one can manageably keep at home, these class of animals are called domestic animals and not wild animals.

The testimony of the “Tiger King” himself, Mike Tyson, a former American professional boxer who at the peak of his reign kept tigers as pets shows why keeping wild animals as pets is a bad idea.

“I was foolish,” said Tyson, on an Instagram Live with Fat Joe.

“There’s no way you can domesticate these cats 100 percent. No way that’s going to happen. They’ll kill you by accident, especially when you’re playing rough with them, you’re punching them back. They get hyped up, hit you back and you’re dead.
I was doing the wrong shit. I shouldn’t have had them in my house, believing they were domesticated. I was wrong.”

Among many who got. Killed by their wold animal pet, you can take a glance at this.

These are a few of the people who got killed by their own wild domesticated pets.

No 1- Leon Van Biljon :
Leon Van Biljon loved lion so much that he had to domesticate them. Base on facts verified from CNN Van Biljon offered “exclusive lion lectures, feedings and game drives for guests,” according to the Mahala View Lion Lodge website. According to local media and online reviews of the lodge, van Biljon was widely known as “The Lion Man.”

He was mauled to death by his own pet lion. He was an experienced lion fender , he worked at Mahala View Lions Lodge in South Africa taking care of lions.The lion was shot afterwards.

*No 2- Dan Brandon,a 31-year-old British man , was strangled by his own pet python.

His body was found lifeless in his apartment next to his gigantic Burmese python. The autopsy did revealed he died from asphyxiation ... Continue Reading from source website

Source: https://yawabase.com/list-of-people-who-got-killed-by-their-wild-animals-they-keep-as-pet/
young blogger indeed... Go and ask about explora

1 Like

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Abudu2000(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2020
Blingblings:
And I have been thinking of getting a pet crocodile... One thing must kill a man
abi oo afterall we kill them too its nit bad if they kill us back
Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Animal pet lover as per we way no like animals as per make we dey observe for background....

Re: List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet by Akunatakasi(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2020
PenSniper:

Same fate may await him too.
same fate await kanuri man with excess juju

(1) (Reply)

Help My lecturer Keeps Posting Depressed Messages On His Whatsapp / Unilorin Admission 2013/2014 / Who Is The Greatest Among These Two Proffessors Chinua Achebe N Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.