Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact (76223 Views)

The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by lozanni(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
They should get rid of the head as quickly as possible!!!
Though the snake is dead, the head can deliver very lethal dose of poison through biting someone, even though it's purely a reflex action.

2 Likes

Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by johnhood(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hidden info: Post moved to front page by Lalasticlala.
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by mrmachine: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogbiwa:

My thoughts too when I saw it. He claims it's a Cobra but what do you think it is?

This is a confirmed cobra. Not all of them are black
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by openmine(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
are you related to debbydams?
Not a black mamba
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by bluefilm: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
Someone somewhere on nairaland now

You mean Seun or his master Lalasticlala?
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Jideopebi: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lala.. Come and see grin
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
SpeedyHitman:
You niggas need to stop killin' these cold-blooded creatures! Kill men instead, cuz they did more bad shit to this world!
Let's start with you...

1 Like

Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by johnhood(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
SpeedyHitman:
You niggas need to stop killin' these cold-blooded creatures! Kill men instead, cuz they did more bad shit to this world!
Let kill you first then...

1 Like

Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Who among your brothers impregnated the poor creeping creature ?
lol
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Maski87: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Snake pepper soup
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by simfrost90210: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin abeg, make una to cook am nah, e don tey wey me chop snake meat last, it's 10years now and dis one come dey hungry me like this., who cares of snake barbecued meat?
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Very irritating.
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by ionsman: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
That’s a black mamba. Look at it’s mouth. Your bro is very lucky.
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by brookz: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Snake Land Chronicles grin grin
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by offset67(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
#endsnakebrutality
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Btruth: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
What's the problem with all this snakes crawling around this days?

Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by UCHIHAmask: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
babatilewa:
Cobra don't lay egg, they due wen giving birth to live cobra
"due"??give birth?,unto labour abi na wetin...
all i know is that snakes either lay eggs directly or have them stored up in it's belly,when the internal eggs hatch the Offspring force their way out mostly by eating or tearing out the belly(ovi/ovovi parity) ...

my knowledge can be limited,there might have been an update to snake heritage.

1 Like

Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Location pls?
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Bahamas95(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ten less snakes to worry about.
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by cricifixo: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Looks like a black mamba
ogbiwa:

My thoughts too when I saw it. He claims it's a Cobra but what do you think it is?
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Dayoebe(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Where are the cooking materials?
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Gadsun39(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogbiwa:
My brother just sent me this chilling photo of a pregnant cobra they killed near their house with 9 eggs.

What I don't know is how they managed to remove the eggs, or why, and I'm not interested in asking either.

Pls keep your surroundings clean this dry season and don't go out at night without a torchlight.
Thaz a black mamber
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by bobbybrown007: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
and somebody will use the egg to eat with bread
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by ElValiente(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
tillaman:
FP straight!!
Lalasticlala duty calls bro
finally someone call Lala grin grin angry wink
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Sleekfingers: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogbiwa:
My brother just sent me this chilling photo of a pregnant cobra they killed near their house with 9 eggs.

What I don't know is how they managed to remove the eggs, or why, and I'm not interested in asking either.

Pls keep your surroundings clean this dry season and don't go out at night without a torchlight.

snake eggs dey sweet o.....tried it in osogbo...when i went for the osun festival, years back......
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by teniolav: 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogbiwa:

green mamba
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by TochiOlisa: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
babatilewa:
Cobra don't lay egg, they due wen giving birth to live cobra

Cobras lay eggs. Google it
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Millimann:
This one that they arranged it well on a carton, are we to expect more pictures of pots and plates?

Expect. grin
Millimann:
This one that they arranged it well on a carton, are we to expect more pictures of pots and plates?

Expect.
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Grateful02(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2020
So as you killed it you're happy with your life?
Do unto others what you wish them to do unto you
Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by thinkmoney(m): 12:35am On Dec 19, 2020
Pierocash:
That doesn't look like a Cobra.
It's not a cobra. It's a poor harmless garter snake. Only dangerous to rats and maybe chicks

1 Like

Re: See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact by Christistruth00: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2020
ogbiwa:

Tell your brother to plant lemon grass and Scent leaf around his house they are natural snake repellants

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.