Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) (25016 Views)

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Joker25: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
This movie is so epic

But this actor just cast ooo how comes u are in captivity and ur mind told u these people are not boko haram or bandit

Oshey Nigeria Govt
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Chimeluv(f): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
when they are through with their acting, they should let us know undecided
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

How was d school boy able to identify that his abductors weren't Boko Haram?

Write a letter to him, he will tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by isahsalee: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Conrod:
How can a mere schoolboy distinguish between a soldier,a boko haram and a bandit,FG is trying to force their narative down our throat.

Like saying you don't know or can't differentiate Lagos area BOYS and OPC as a Lagosian.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Write a letter to him, he will tell you.
Did u write a letter to him before u arrived at d following conclusion?:

"First the anti Nigerians were happy when the boys were kidnapped.

They use their mob tools like Twitter and nairaland to celebrate and spread rumours.

Bokoharam sighting the loud noise claimed responsibility for something they were not involved.

Coup plotters and their propaganda machine help spread boko haram news.

In 2 days, the boys were released, anti Nigerians and their supporters were in panic mode, they were shocked and couldn't believe the story.

They dismissed it at first and then started spreading fake news.

Videos were showned, they couldn't believe their eyes that the boys were released.

The boys came out to speak, they complained they were speaking hausa.

The president spoke with the boys, they complained that he is fake.

Now the boys said, bokoharam didn't kidnapped them, anti Nigerians, coup plotters and ipob are all going nuts"
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
isahsalee:

Like saying you don't know or can't differentiate Lagos area BOYS and OPC as a Lagosian.

Pls, what's d difference between area boys& OPC? Based on ur statement, does Boko Haram operate in katsina?
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Theboss100(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
this thing don dey look somehow sha
shocked
Staged managed. They use it to steal security funds. It's a money making industry in the north. But one day everything will backfire.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin na their school spokesboy b diz

Y English dey hard hausa and they claim to be nigerians...abi dem be niger republicans
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by ArinzeAnthony03: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Waiting concern me?

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Ikembasunda1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cant you see the hight of corruption in this country?, Somebody is giving the boy sign not to speak more on how the people look like. Journalists are the main problem of this country
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Nato008(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

Not everyone will be dull like you. Some people even young ones are smart enough to differentiate types of people and personalities. These boys who are from the same environment as these bandits and Bokoharam hence they have capability to tell the difference between the two. Also living within them for a week , you'll start to more and more about your captors.
Pls use your common sense.
wow......just wow, we are talking about teens...not above 15 years maybe who were kidnapped forcefully having this kind of high cognitive reasoning..continue!!!
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
I TOLD ALL OF YOU THAT THEY WENT ON AN EXCURSION. SO DO YOU BELIEVE ME NOW ❓
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Nato008(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

People are missing what the boy is saying. He said they were small boys with big guns. Meaning these guys were not highly trained militia like those that have been engaging the army under Boko Haram.

Like some small recruits with guns.

As he said, SOME SMALL SMALL BOYS WITH BIG GUNS.
when u use this angle u forget BH also uses child soldiers...is very rampant so how can u tell, which is which..
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kondomatic:
The fact this boy knows the difference between bokoharam and bandits is worrisome.

FG and the state government should just lay low and stop embarrassing us. We are not fools.

We have accepted everything they said up to this moment, not because they are true but because we know it's meant for their zombies but they should stop rubbing it in.

It's annoying.
cheesy cheesy

Masari, yesterday - Miyettiallah negotiated their release. Not a single kobo was paid.

Usman Alli, today - Gov Matawalle negotiated their release. Not a single kobo was paid.

Anonymous, tomorrow - ASP Abba Kyari negotiated their release. Not a single kobo was paid.

Me i dey enjoy Buhariwood on my screen. grin
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kondomatic:
The fact this boy knows the difference between bokoharam and bandits is worrisome.

FG and the state government should just lay low and stop embarrassing us. We are not fools.

We have accepted everything they said up to this moment, not because they are true but because we know it's meant for their zombies but they should stop rubbing it in.

It's annoying.
Let's even agree that the abduction was stage but don't even ever say the school boy as old as the one we see in the video wouldn't differentiate between the Allah Akbar people and other sects.

These are locals who are far more inform about their own problem than you. It is possible for you, no matter how old you are, not to be able to tell the difference but not those school boys who have been born and lived in this menace all their lives. That they are young doesn't mean they don't have sense.

The way southerners bin forming FBI self
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Haw d pfuck did d boys knows d different btw BH & bandits didn't d gorment said only 10boys were kidnapped
Whether bokoharam,Fulani bandits all are one & d same..one violence!one religion!!same AKA-47!!!same ideology..to leave sorrows,tears & blood.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Let's even agree that the abduction was stage but don't even ever say the school boy as old as the one we see in the video wouldn't differentiate between the Allah Akbar people and other sects.

These are locals who are far more inform about their own problem than you. It is possible for you, no matter how old you are, not to be able to tell the difference but not those school boys who have been born and lived in this menace all their lives. That they are young doesn't mean they don't have sense.

The way southerners bin forming FBI self

Does Boko Haram operate in katsina?
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Y don't u no? Is this not ur statement?:

I don't see a correlation with my statement.

From my perception, regular Boko Haram guys are highly trained and sophisticated. To the kid, keep on mind, he is a kid. To refer to them as small boys, they were not trained or sophisticated Boko Haram people.

The kid doubts they are Boko Haram but a group of boys put together to carry out a mission.

By the way, you have not made a point. You asked a question, then said is that not my statement?

Clearly state your point. What are deducing from my statement. What are you saying? Because I can't see a point in your statement.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ikembasunda1:
Cant you see the hight of corruption in this country?, Somebody is giving the boy sign not to speak more on how the people look like. Journalists are the main problem of this country

How do u no that it's a journalist giving d boy sign?
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Still ranting the same thing.

What is your point?

Do you agree with the point the kid made or you disagree?

If you agree, why?

If you disagree, why?
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

How do u no that it's a journalist giving d boy sign?

Watch the video, a man at the back of the boy clearly interrupted the interview. The journalist had to explain to the man before the kid continued talking.

I think the commenter was against the journalist listening to the man.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I don't see a correlation with my statement.

From my perception, regular Boko Haram guys are highly trained and sophisticated. To the kid, keep on mind, he is a kid. To refer to them as small boys, they were not trained or sophisticated Boko Haram people.

The kid doubts they are Boko Haram but a group of boys put together to carry out a mission.

By the way, you have not made a point. You asked a question, then said is that not my statement?

Clearly state your point. What are deducing from my statement. What are you saying? Because I can't see a point in your statement.

If u no that boko Haram are trained and sophisticated, how come u don't no if Boko Haram operates in katsina or not?

According to u:

"Meaning these guys were not highly trained militia like those that have been engaging the army under Boko Haram."

In which state does d engagement with d army u referred to take place? Does it take place in katsina?
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't know. I can't differentiate between Boko Haram and bandits because it doesn't affect me directly.

Saying that young chap is too young to tell the difference between what has gone on to hookwind them since his birth is just backward thinking.

The entire aim is just to say government staged it, which could be but it's a joke taken too far to think they can't tell the difference.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Ayoefa: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nato008:

wow......just wow, we are talking about teens...not above 15 years maybe who were kidnapped forcefully having this kind of high cognitive reasoning..continue!!!

It's very clear that some 15 year old are much smarter than some adults. A 15 yr old from that environment will more than likely know more about Boko Haram than most of you just reading snippets in the news papers. Are the ones employed/forced/brainwashed by Boko Haram into their criminal enterprise not mostly young teenagers? Some of these teenagers might even have friends and family members who are part of Boko Haram.
You guys just enjoy perpetrating false narrative to fit your own self biases.
Putting whatever the boy said aside, does it make sense to you that Boko Haram will release these boys so soon going by their antecedent? Definitely NOT.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Still ranting the same thing.

What is your point?

Do you agree with the point the kid made or you disagree?

If you agree, why?

If you disagree, why?

It seems ranting & question now have d same meaning.

Simple yes or no
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nato008:

when u use this angle u forget BH also uses child soldiers...is very rampant so how can u tell, which is which..

The boy said he does not think it is Boko Haram. That is his perception. His point was they were too small for such an attack from a militia like Boko Haram.

If Boko Haram were carrying out that task, he expected something more sophisticated.

That is the kid's perception from what I could decipher.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I don't know. I can't differentiate between Boko Haram and bandits because it doesn't affect me directly.

Saying that young chap is too young to tell the difference between what has gone on to hookwind them since his birth is just backward thinking.

The entire aim is just to say government staged it, which could be but it's a joke taken too far to think they can't tell the difference.

All this grammar u are speaking didn't answer my question:

Does Boko Haram operate in katsina? Yes or No
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

It seems ranting & question now have d same meaning.

Simple yes or no

What is your point?

Explain what you think. Stop asking questions.

I did not ask anyone any question to make my point.

Do you think they were Boko Haram or not. I agree with the kid. I have stated why I believe the kid from his explanation.

So what do you think.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

It's very clear that some 15 year old are much smarter than some adults. A 15 yr old from that environment will more than likely know more about Boko Haram than most of you just reading snippets in the news papers. Are the ones employed/forced/brainwashed by Boko Haram into their criminal enterprise not mostly young teenagers? Some of these teenagers might even have friends and family members who are part of Boko Haram.
You guys just enjoy perpetrating false narrative to fit your own self biases.
Putting whatever the boy said aside, does it make sense to you that Boko Haram will release these boys so soon going by their antecedent? Definitely NOT.

Based on ur argument about environment, does Boko Haram operate in Katsina?
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

What is your point?

Explain what you think. Stop asking questions.

I did not ask anyone any question to make my point.

Do you think they were Boko Haram or not. I agree with the kid. I have stated why I believe the kid from his explanation.

So what do you think.

Simple yes or no
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

All this grammar u are speaking didn't answer my question:

Does Boko Haram operate in katsina? Yes or No

There are militant groups in the creeks of the Niger Delta. It does not mean all crimes committed on the creeks are by all militant groups.

So whether Boko Haram is in Katsina or not does not answer anything.

What is your point? You are yet to make a point.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

Let me know when you have a point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi / Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen / Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.