Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,393 members, 7,822,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) (25000 Views)

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

There are militant groups in the creeks of the Niger Delta. It does not mean all crimes committed on the creeks are by all militant groups.

So whether Boko Haram is in Katsina or not does not answer anything.

What is your point? You are yet to make a point.

All this grammar u are speaking didn't answer my question:

Does Boko Haram operate in katsina? Yes or No
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Let me know when you have a point.

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

All this grammar u are speaking didn't answer my question:

Which part of "I don't know. " don't you understand?

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Ayoefa: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Based on ur argument about environment, does Boko Haram operate in Katsina?

I don't have the facts to support either they operate in Kastina or not. I won't be surprise to find out that they operate anywhere in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Which part of "I don't know. " don't you understand?

U don't no and u are saying this?:

"Saying that young chap is too young to tell the difference between what has gone on to hookwind them since his birth is just backward thinking."
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

I don't have the facts to support either they operate in Kastina or not. I won't be surprise to find out that they operate anywhere in the north.

How does Boko Haram operate anywhere in d north& we aren't hearing of their activities "anywhere in the north"?
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

U don't have all d facts but check out ur comment:

"It's very clear that some 15 year old are much smarter than some adults. A 15 yr old from that environment will more than likely know more about Boko Haram than most of you just reading snippets in the news papers"
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Holaomoakin(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Some of these boys are lieing.#
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by oloshun(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
North and their scripts

No wonder they dont want their people to ever get educated and be liberated from their religious mental slavery......or is it not this same islam that dubai, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are practicing yet they are educated and developed and dont pick up weapons at any slightest religious provocation

I am beginning to see different types of Islam. The developed Islamic world you mentioned are aware of how backward and gullible the type of Islam they do here. So they let them be so they can remain an alternative to boost their ego and weapon of counter-attacking. Until these people see how they are perceived by their fellow developed brothers, nothing will change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Ayoefa: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

U don't have all d facts but check out ur comment:

"It's very clear that some 15 year old are much smarter than some adults. A 15 yr old from that environment will more than likely know more about Boko Haram than most of you just reading snippets in the news papers"

You and yours are trying to claim that they were abducted by Boko Haram and the boy said the abductors are not Boko Haram from his own observation - so what's your point? If your point is that Boko Haram does not operate in the area then how come you also want to claim that they are behind the kidnapping? Clear double talk.
My point is clear - the boys and others will know more about Boko Haram than all of you reading snippets on online and with biased mind.
Some will tell me in the US that Nigeria is not safe, why will you even go to Nigeria. But I as Nigerian from SW knows that my area is safe and I can visit anytime I want. Same thinking goes to myself wondering why anyone wants to live in Chicago with the crime rate, but I know many that live there and will tell you that it's not as bad as portrayed in the media and that it's only certain part of the city. That's what you call local knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by adonisuwa(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
We are living in a time when truth have been so diminished in value. Those at the top of government are quite comfortable with truth being whatever they can convince people to believe. The truth never changes only our knowledge of the truth does.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

You and yours are trying to claim that they were abducted by Boko Haram and the boy said the abductors are not Boko Haram from his own observation - so what's your point? If your point is that Boko Haram does not operate in the area then how come you also want to claim that they are behind the kidnapping? Clear double talk.
My point is clear - the boys and others will know more about Boko Haram than all of you reading snippets on online and with biased mind.
Some will tell me in the US that Nigeria is not safe, why will you even go to Nigeria. But I as Nigerian from SW knows that my area is safe and I can visit anytime I want. Same thinking goes to myself wondering why anyone wants to live in Chicago with the crime rate, but I know many that live there and will tell you that it's not as bad as portrayed in the media and that it's only certain part of the city. That's what you call local knowledge.

I haven't made any claim. U are d one making claims without facts. I only asked u a simple question which u can't answer. I didn't ask u for all this grammar. See wetin I ask:

Does Boko Haram operate in katsina?
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by obama30: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
susy6999:
Kankara school boy who spoke while in captivity on Boko Haram video yesterday, speaks exclusively to Arise TV, claiming his abductors were not Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaihe2gAc5E

southern Nigerians use BBnaija to train celebrities, while northern Nigerians use terrorist and kidnappers arrangement to train northern celebrities. by this time next year the boy will be celebrating one year of been rescue from arrange kidnap, while Laycon will celebrate one year of been winner of BBnaija 2020. north and backwardness is as Buhari business acumen.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Ayoefa: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

I haven't made any claim. U are d one making claims without facts. I only asked u a simple question which u can't answer. I didn't ask u for all this grammar. See wetin I ask:

Well, if you don't know the genesis of the conversation, then park well. That means you are getting into conversation of which you are clueless as to the reason for the conversation in the first place. I beg find another jobless fellow like you to argue with, I have better things to do.
BYE.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

Well, if you don't know the genesis of the conversation, then park well. That means you are getting into conversation of which you are clueless as to the reason for the conversation in the first place. I beg find another jobless fellow like you to argue with, I have better things to do.
BYE.

I don't need to no d Genesis or revelation of d conversation. If u claim that d boy knows Boko Haram and d boy is in katsina, y are u finding it difficult answering this question?:

Aren't u d author of this comment?

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Ayoefa: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't need to no d Genesis or revelation of d conversation. If u claim that d boy knows Boko Haram and d boy is in katsina, y are u finding it difficult answering this question?:

Aren't u d author of this comment?

Based on your own warped logic - The boy could not have known if they are Boko Haram or not because according to you Boko Haram doesn't operate in Kastina but at the same time insinuating that the boys were captured by Boko Haram that you are insinuating doesn't operate in the Kastina.
Your logic is not only warped but also convoluted, contradictory and oxymoronic.

BYE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by lexy2014: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

Based on your own warped logic - The boy could not have known if they are Boko Haram or not because according to you Boko Haram doesn't operate in Kastina but at the same time insinuating that the boys were captured by Boko Haram that you are insinuating doesn't operate in the Kastina.
Your logic is not only warped but also convoluted, contradictory and oxymoronic.

BYE.

I haven't given any logic, warped or otherwise, neither have I insinuated anything. All I asked u is a very simple question & u are getting all worked up& emotional:

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by kemika8989(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
susy6999:
Kankara school boy who spoke while in captivity on Boko Haram video yesterday, speaks exclusively to Arise TV, claiming his abductors were not Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaihe2gAc5E
as a journalist she has every right to interview the young man why are they in hurry to stop her.
This government never talk truth

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Carlylepneuma: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kondomatic:
The fact this boy knows the difference between bokoharam and bandits is worrisome.

FG and the state government should just lay low and stop embarrassing us. We are not fools.

We have accepted everything they said up to this moment, not because they are true but because we know it's meant for their zombies but they should stop rubbing it in.

It's annoying.
bt u knw d difference between Niger delta Avengers nd Niger delta Militants right? Hypocrate

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Ikea81: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
All this na job. Kidnap collect huge tansome and share..the key players were all in Katsina during the period to collect their share don't ask me

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
LOL..THE MAN THAT WAS PRETENDING TO BE ANSWERING CALL TAPPED THE BOY WHILE HE WAS SAYING THAT THEY ARE NOT BOKO HARAM LOL

NORTH NA NORTH PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by susy6999: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
kemika8989:
as a journalist she has every right to interview the young man why are they in hurry to stop her.
This government never talk truth
True
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by JKisOK(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
fk001:

The logic is simple the bandits are mostly Fulani even from theirr accent you will know. And they only operates in the NW.

While BH are mostly Kanuri and Chadians they operate mostly in NE region, they don't have a base in NW.

What happened was Shekau has been trying for the past years to collaborate with the bandits he wants to entice them to join his ideology through middlemen (Enemies of state) but it keeps on failing because Bandits are not extremist they don't have a structure, what keeps bandits moving is Money and through the ransom they get they don't even pray.

Shekau would be disappointed with the bandits even tho their relationship have no possibility of working out.

While BH are well structured and they have a definite radical goal, Money cannot buy them, they are already brainwashed fools.

I saw a video of one captured BH by the CJTF the BH was badly injured but still he is laughing at the CJTF that they are lost they should repent or face the wrath of GOD, that even if they kill him he died as a fulfill man and as a martyr. Do you see how radical BH can be?

While I saw another video of Bandit that was arrested, the fulani bandit was begging for his life he even ratted some of his members willingly.

That's the difference between bandits and BH, even a 5-year-old should know that

Well analysed and well captured. You make great sense. That is the dividing line. Boko Haram is an Islamic fundamental ideology dedicated to Islamisation of captive territory and persons; bandits and Fulani kidnappers are in it purely for the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Coinbased: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Who you think you fooling
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Nato008(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

The boy said he does not think it is Boko Haram. That is his perception. His point was they were too small for such an attack from a militia like Boko Haram.

If Boko Haram were carrying out that task, he expected something more sophisticated.

That is the kid's perception from what I could decipher.
do u know what this implies...that kids that were forcibly taken had the sound mind to decipher all these things while kept in captivity.. not even adults but kids, but then it begs the question if the were so small then how did the take such large number of students.. 344?
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Nato008(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
JKisOK:

Well analysed and well captured. You make great sense. That is the dividing line. Boko Haram is an Islamic fundamental ideology dedicated to Islamisation of captive territory and persons; bandits and Fulani kidnappers are in it purely for the money.
but the govt said no ransom was paid....the just talked and the released them and how did BH get access to the boys that the made that video...if the were not in bed together
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by Nato008(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

It's very clear that some 15 year old are much smarter than some adults. A 15 yr old from that environment will more than likely know more about Boko Haram than most of you just reading snippets in the news papers. Are the ones employed/forced/brainwashed by Boko Haram into their criminal enterprise not mostly young teenagers? Some of these teenagers might even have friends and family members who are part of Boko Haram.
You guys just enjoy perpetrating false narrative to fit your own self biases.
Putting whatever the boy said aside, does it make sense to you that Boko Haram will release these boys so soon going by their antecedent? Definitely NOT.
leaving aside u inferring that a boy kidnapped had the sound mind to decipher all, it means there is no need for trauma counselling since is one big family...but how do u explain the video BH made if the didn't have access to the boys.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nato008:

do u know what this implies...that kids that were forcibly taken had the sound mind to decipher all these things while kept in captivity.. not even adults but kids, but then it begs the question if the were so small then how did the take such large number of students.. 344?

Guns. The boy said big big guns.

Sounded to me that without the guns, they would not look intimidating in any way to them.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by smile11s(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
DimIsaac10:
Have they seen boko haram before?.

Me self tire. This is not how boko operates.
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by calcal: 2:02am On Dec 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
First the anti Nigerians were happy when the boys were kidnapped.

They use their mob tools like Twitter and nairaland to celebrate and spread rumours.

Bokoharam sighting the loud noise claimed responsibility for something they were not involved.

Coup plotters and their propaganda machine help spread boko haram news.

In 2 days, the boys were released, anti Nigerians and their supporters were in panic mode, they were shocked and couldn't believe the story.

They dismissed it at first and then started spreading fake news.

Videos were showned, they couldn't believe their eyes that the boys were released.

The boys came out to speak, they complained they were speaking hausa.

The president spoke with the boys, they complained that he is fake.

Now the boys said, bokoharam didn't kidnapped them, anti Nigerians, coup plotters and ipob are all going nuts claiming everything was scripted

CONTINUE TO FOOL YOURSELF

1. WHERE DID THE BANDITS GOT THE FOOD TO FEED OVER 300 PEOPLE?

2. THE CHILDREN DID NOT LOOK WEAK
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by subcbouy: 2:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Conrod:
How can a mere schoolboy distinguish between a soldier,a boko haram and a bandit,FG is trying to force their narative down our throat.
Are you saying this young man is not sensible enough to know a real soldier from a mere camouflage book haram soldier and a bandit?
Re: Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video) by infogeneral: 3:34am On Dec 19, 2020
It's even more worrisome that the boy could differentiate between the terrorist groups.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video / PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) / FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.