Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper (39880 Views)

Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Hawker Dances With Her Goods On Her Head (Photos) / Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Cumtroller: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Cumtroller post=97199292][/quote]

Go and hug a transformer
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Dpharisee: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Service to humanity is the best work of life

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Tenshades(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tears of Joy.

Real men spend for meaningful reasons.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by capitalzero: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Who is videoing it?

Oh oh.
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by lekbel09(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
heniford2:
country fvcking hard know a young girl of 12year came to my house begging for food told her i have none she asked me if i would love to have sex with her to give a little money for food i just shed tears i swear a child of 11 to 12years inbtwn God kill our government i snap her picture
You must be joking....
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Tenshades(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
heniford2:
country fvcking hard know a young girl of 12year came to my house begging for food told her i have none she asked me if i would love to have sex with her to give a little money for food i just shed tears i swear a child of 11 to 12years inbtwn God kill our government i snap her picture

Oh Lord
embarassed
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by omoyeni37: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy
Na so we big boyz d roll 4 dis xmas
Any available fine babe on Nairaland should halaaa me 4 her Xmas gift
I am here ooo
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Emperor4tune(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
Am begging all nairalanders to look into my matter and lend me a hand am dying please help
a dying man dont press phone,why not sell that phone & use the money to eat since no one cares..my gee this life things hard everywhere,try and help yourself

1 Like

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by guychidile: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
girl friend vs both friend issue nah..,I'm jus passing
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Who is videoing it?

For the grams
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by UwaMmebii(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
heniford2:

Gush I am so touched. How I wish I know her I for help her without any string attached

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by timibare(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
Am begging all nairalanders to look into my matter and lend me a hand am dying please help
seun comma teach this man how to blog

1 Like

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by heniford2: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
lekbel09:
You must be joking....
am not mehn I'm fvcking not having been fvcking crying mehn i had to go down stairs to borrow noodles to cook for her she eat it like a wolf fvck this country
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
heniford2:
shotup,The nyash way you done 4ked abi
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Who is videoing it?

Good question... Equally pertinent, who posted it??! And to what end??!
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by fredoooooo: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Do this... don't spend your money on Olosho .
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by alawiiyeyoruba: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
One of the best video clips I've seen today. That kind of generosity touched my heart. One day I'm sure I'll be doing that.

Since culture is said to be a way of life of a group of people same could be said for greeting because basically in anything or everything we do as Yorubas we greet. Traditionally, greeting is an act that accustom respect to the person you are greeting irrespective of age, most times this act helps...... read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/greeting-as-an-important-part-of-yoruba-culture/
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Liposure: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
heniford2:
12yrs! jesus christ.
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by heniford2: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
shotup,The nyash way you done 4ked abi
God will kill you for having this thought may heave, destroy you a child of 11years torn apart as am crying and typing this may your kids be done thus thing you think beast!!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
UwaMmebii:

Gush I am so touched. How I wish I know her I for help her without any string attached

Na so

Na them

Egbon agbaya
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
that's sweet
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Mrbenny001: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
I bet you don't even have data to watch the video, bad belle people, that was a pregnant woman Hawking garden egg..
nonut:
Remember to tell us the hotel he took you to.
This story hasn't ended.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by jaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
That looks like Maryland. Nice gesture.
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Enemyofpeace: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
He boughted everything and gaved her something that is good, but must he tell the whole world about it?
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Enemyofpeace: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
jaxxy:
That looks like Maryland
na who ask you?
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by mechanics(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wow, this is love, God bless him richly.
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by FashionCookie(f): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kingscee:

So you write something with one account, come use another account dey reply yourself abi?
Go and find something doing and stop this your social media begging

Lol...una sabi make person laugh here.
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Enemyofpeace: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nuyokoi:
that's sweet
what is very sweet?the story or what you did last night behind closed door?
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
heniford2:
God will kill you for having this thought may heave, destroy you a child of 11years torn apart as am crying and typing this may your kids be done thus thing you think beast!!
As if he truly dey Nice, bubu like you no dey ignore nyash & I know that
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Samps(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
So how would he actively be searching for opportunities? Very insensitive comment
CANDYDADDY:
. .

sell your phone and use it to to fend yourself untill you find job to buy another one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card / 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.