Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper (39858 Views)

Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Hawker Dances With Her Goods On Her Head (Photos) / Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by PotatoSalad(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
He boughted everything and gaved her something that is good, but must he tell the whole world about it?
If him no do am, u go shout he's stingy and selfish.
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by afr0doc: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by bejeria101(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
dollytino4real:
guy I dey feel ur pains, because I really passed thru such some months back

God help your children o.

Even I was surprised by a friend, who sente 3k.

Never had it this wonderful.

May God visit us this period.
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by frainc(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
. .

sell your phone and use it to to fend yourself untill you find job to buy another one
If you can't help then shut up

1 Like

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Chapter1vs6(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
TPound:
That's my uncle... The CEO of sujimoto construction
Wow may God always bless him for putting smiles on the face of the needy and hungry. God bless him

1 Like

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Warripikine: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
objobj:

The size of your sense is as big as amoeba
...is he Jesus Christ? That goes about doing good free of charge??..
You must be a Simp..lols
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Blackdisciple(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Warripikine:
If he doesn't request for your number then you can rejoice

She's someone's wife and heavily pregnant bro, so I think that's a very nice gesture bro that dude

1 Like

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Chapter1vs6(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
God bless Chieloka God bless
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Eriokanmi: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Black fvcking Santa Claus found that woman.

Must you talk? It's not by force nah
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by babatunji36117: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
:Send me ur detailsPlease sir I am also in his shoes things have been very hard an tough. Hunger and starvation has made me humble. Please help if there is a place for favor sir. gtb 0 122242718
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by ysg4real(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Its so touching to see what N20,000 can do in the lives of others. Thats a good gesture.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Coinbased: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by TPound(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Chapter1vs6:

Wow may God always bless him for putting smiles on the face of the needy and hungry. God bless him

Amen.... That's his nature

1 Like

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by dollytino4real(f): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
bejeria101:

God help your children o.

Even I was surprised by a friend, who sente 3k.

Never had it this wonderful.

May God visit us this period.
u see! dat is y my bishop Oyedepo will always say'a closed mouth is a closed Destiny' God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
na man u be
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by LINTUNE(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
heniford2:
God will kill you for having this thought may heave, destroy you a child of 11years torn apart as am crying and typing this may your kids be done thus thing you think beast!!
amen....ijn....that guy is an idiot, just ignore him..
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Justdogood(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Insinnisns
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Justdogood(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shshs6gsy
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Exodora: 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Na so we big boyz d roll 4 dis xmas

Any available fine babe on Nairaland should halaaa me 4 her Xmas gift
And you didn't see your fellow guy crying for help up there .
Tommorow nau when she accusses you of rape you will come crying .
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Exodora: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mikehot:
Tools
Seriously a pregnant woman ?
You seriously lack Moral.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You simply lack common sense. That u a Northerners should not remove sense from ur brain. Pervert
correction, I'm not from North, nonsense
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by bejeria101(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
dollytino4real:
u see! dat is y my bishop Oyedepo will always say'a closed mouth is a closed Destiny' God no go shame us.

Amen.

Its your season of the turn around encounters
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by dollytino4real(f): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
bejeria101:

Amen.

Its your season of the turn around encounters
yes o! my person

1 Like

Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by Chapter1vs6(m): 2:19am On Dec 20, 2020
TPound:

Amen.... That's his nature
May God continue to bless, provide and replenish his sources of joy and happiness. The country is really hard but people like him are willing to help others. He is a rare gem. Please extend my greetings to him sir
Re: Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper by TPound(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2020
Chapter1vs6:

May God continue to bless, provide and replenish his sources of joy and happiness. The country is really hard but people like him are willing to help others. He is a rare gem. Please extend my greetings to him sir

I definitely will

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson / Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card / Tony Elumelu Spends Sallah Holidays With Brother Ndudi In Delta (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.