Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Who Should He Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should He Marry? (635 Views)

Should He Marry 41 Year Old Lady Because He Is Completely Broke At 38 / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / Must A Guy Marry The Lady He Impregnates? Can He Marry Somebody Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should He Marry? by Administration1: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
For the first time my guy opened up to me about himself, he said he wants to get married, 1st quarter of next year, but he is contemplating picking any of the following as wife.

1. A young girl from the West, single mum, great sex, caring, about 35yo, possessive, not a great dresser, prayer warrior, a graduate.
2. A young girl from the south, beautiful, not too good in bed, still a student in her final year. No source of income, presentable, 25yo. Always asking for money.
3. A young beautiful girl from Cameroon, just graduated, still a virgin, super jealous never even wants to see your phone ring.1st daughter in the family. Super presentable
4. Matured, 26yo, works in Ecobank, beautiful, has big tummy, doesn't speak good English, but smiles beautiful, great in bed.
5. A young 21 yo girl just through with NYSC, the dad is pressurizing her to get married as he has cancer. She has 2 cars to her name. Great in bed.
6. A Benin girl with a beautiful shape, works with an Estate agency, in Lagos, never asked for money, and don't think she will ever ask. She is 28yo and likes doing some crazy stuffs without even thinking of the effects. She wants to
Re: Who Should He Marry? by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
your friend must be AN ALFA MALE
Re: Who Should He Marry? by Kenoxman(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin ONLY YOU??
Re: Who Should He Marry? by olus01(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
controlling six girls at a time
did you think you are in okrika shop

one thing you guys don't understand is "too much of everything will never yield positive results"

I pray it end with good testimonies
Re: Who Should He Marry? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Your friend is the one not good enough for marriage,he's a promiscuous man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should He Marry? by Newman20(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
The information you gave is not enough sir.

Go back to your friend and ask him to provide more information.
Re: Who Should He Marry? by Newman20(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:

?
Re: Who Should He Marry? by Nehyooh(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
God bless you,
you just uttered the truth !

1 Like

Re: Who Should He Marry? by virginprincess(f): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
grin grin grin, Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Who Should He Marry? by Ugolistikp: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
This OP is funny oooo how is contestant number 1 a prayer warrior and also good in bed.... hypocrisy at it's peak....Those kind prayers are not going to be answered abeg....

Contestant number 2 is a no abeg...the fact that she's not good in bed which is a criteria with the way u butressed on it in all ur listing makes her not qualified and the part that she likes money is a turn off..

Contestant number 3 would have been the best choice but the fact that she has trust issue makes her a "no go", make we no hear issues of domestic violence in future

contestant number 4 would have been perfect but the fact that you are uncomfortable with her appearance and her English, I advise u not to go....We don't want to hear issues of infidelity in future...

contestant number 5&6 are ur best bet ...but the fact that contestant number 5 is being pressured to get married makes her not really emotionally stable to make the right choice, we don't want to hear issues of infidelity in future. apart from that, she ticks all the boxes. she has age on her side(21)financially stable (2 cars) and she matches ur sex life.....
Contestant number 6 ticks all the boxes .she is presentable, financially stable... but u didn't mention her age and her sex life......

The ball is in ur court bro...I don try help u analyze am ...The decision is left for u to make .. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Who Should He Marry? by erjo: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Administration1:
For the first time my guy opened up to me about himself, he said he wants to get married, 1st quarter of next year, but he is contemplating picking any of the following as wife.

1. A young girl from the West, single mum, great sex, caring, about 35yo, possessive, not a great dresser, prayer warrior, a graduate.
2. A young girl from the south, beautiful, not too good in bed, still a student in her final year. No source of income, presentable, 25yo. Always asking for money.
3. A young beautiful girl from Cameroon, just graduated, still a virgin, super jealous never even wants to see your phone ring.1st daughter in the family. Super presentable
4. Matured, 26yo, works in Ecobank, beautiful, has big tummy, doesn't speak good English, but smiles beautiful, great in bed.
5. A young 21 yo girl just through with NYSC, the dad is pressurizing her to get married as he has cancer. She has 2 cars to her name. Great in bed.
6. A Benin girl with a beautiful shape, works with an Estate agency, in Lagos, never asked for money, and don't think she will ever ask.

Go for contestant number 6...if u agree with me click like, and share if u disagree.
Re: Who Should He Marry? by wands: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
When you expose yourself to many options, you end up becoming very confused.
Re: Who Should He Marry? by alawiiyeyoruba: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
I hail your friend oooo, but deep inside him he knows the one he loves and wants to be with.

Since culture is said to be a way of life of a group of people same could be said for greeting because basically in anything or everything we do as Yorubas we greet. Traditionally, greeting is an act that accustom respect to the person you are greeting irrespective of age, most times this act helps...... read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/greeting-as-an-important-part-of-yoruba-culture/
Re: Who Should He Marry? by toye440: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Bae the guy is something else, probably has testosterone issues. I never wanted to be a part of this trend but when i saw Cameroon, Ha Cameroon!!! Op tell ur friend a relationship with shekau's daughter or bedding miyeti allahs leaders wife, is safer than those lousy creatures no offence.
No. 1 seem to be more of a wife material than them all, just that she's after one.
Re: Who Should He Marry? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
toye440:
Bae the guy is something else, probably has testosterone issues. I never wanted to be a part of this trend but when i saw Cameroon, Ha Cameroon!!! Op tell ur friend a relationship with shekau's daughter or bedding miyeti allahs leaders wife, is safer than those lousy creatures no offence.
No. 1 seem to be more of a wife material than them all, just that she's after one.
He do so they he enter Cameroon smh
Re: Who Should He Marry? by olasehinde35130: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
The information you gave is not enough sir.Go back to your friend and ask him to provide more information.
Re: Who Should He Marry? by Jodha(f): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yhur friend doesn't deserve these ladies to be very honest....
Re: Who Should He Marry? by tobechi74: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Your guy should tell us about himself so we k ow if he is good for any of them.
Re: Who Should He Marry? by fati2001(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
HE SHOULD NOT MARRY ANY GIRL#TEAMFOREIGN

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Man & Woman Pre-wedding Disagreement / Do These To Be Attractive To Any Girl / If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.