Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! (8483 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Just Useless? / Wanna Fvck Tonight Buh Bae Wasn't Around / Lady Tweets NudĀ£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by Asekhamid: 6:48am On Dec 19, 2020
czarr:
Sometimes you meet a girl who you vibe with she's flirting back and all, and you know she'll be down to fvck you sooner, but this is where some guys mess it up. you ask her out and start being overly romantic pushing for exclusivity, you want to possess her as your own, because you think that is what she wants.

You have to understand sometimes these girls just want to fvck...and when you push for something more you may push yourself out of some puccy, she begins to draw back because believe it or not some of them already have a boyfriend, but they just want you to play your position as a side guy/fvck mate.

So guys if you are already vibing with the girl...just keep on flirting and fvcking and if she wants something more she'll bring it up, don't 'romantic' your way into the friend zone.
I remember an old friend of mine called joy...we met on fb and we clicked instantly...she came over few weeks later and I gave her the best sex of her life(her words not mine),she fought with me afterwards kos she said I made her cheat on her guy(she had four boyfriends as at then lol)...few months later she called again and we arranged a meeting and we still bleeped(even after she told me nothing would happen when she comes)...then the third time she came,i blew it up...she was sited on my leg and I knew she was Hot as usual but I kept telling her love love matter...na so babe vex discharge comot my house o...That night she chatted me up that we can't see again...now I understand why...see Bleep up!!!

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2020
czarr:
Sometimes you meet a girl who you vibe with she's flirting back and all, and you know she'll be down to fvck you sooner, but this is where some guys mess it up. you ask her out and start being overly romantic pushing for exclusivity, you want to possess her as your own, because you think that is what she wants.

You have to understand sometimes these girls just want to fvck...and when you push for something more you may push yourself out of some puccy, she begins to draw back because believe it or not some of them already have a boyfriend, but they just want you to play your position as a side guy/fvck mate.

So guys if you are already vibing with the girl...just keep on flirting and fvcking and if she wants something more she'll bring it up, don't 'romantic' your way into the friend zone.
that's how I end up with a young married woman with a kid.she open up on wanting to bang me and me as I sharp guy,I don't nack twice before I knew she lied that she no longer has husband not knowing her husband always travel for work, like 3 to 4 months

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 19, 2020
Most Naija girls are runs girls stop wasting your data 500 indomie and egg voila pussy is yours
Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by Priam: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:
Follow this advice at yhur own peril ...

The fisherman doesn't take advice from the fish..

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by martius101(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:
Follow this advice at yhur own peril ...

she no wan make we know the scope......we yaff know

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by Soren4(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
It is not all dick you Bleep and not all pussy u smash.... Everything is not all about sex
Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by Encoreunltd(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Czarr, oyel dey your head. Blood and flesh did not reveal this to you.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by Goldmaxx(f): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
made the mistake severally until I wise.. :-

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by FearGod199(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
I Derive joy in seeing women unclothedness ,,it give me a lot of joy,but i hardly Bleep them.. I can invite a woman only seeing her puccy and small fingering I will be alright..

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by Vlain: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
tobechi74:
Girls should come out openly and say I WANT Bleep.

Shey dey want gender equality.

Abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by Asekhamid: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
FearGod199:
I Derive joy in seeing women unclothedness ,,it give me a lot of joy,but i hardly Bleep them.. I can invite a woman only seeing her puccy and small fingering I will be alright..
Vaseline crew spotted....

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by Superboy12: 4:12am On Apr 27
C
Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by imagrg(m): 6:32am On Apr 27
You are too spoilt.
Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by czarr(m): 8:45am On Apr 27
Superboy12:
czarr
Nice advice.
I made this mistake a lots. Bro, can you go into details step by step how u knacck this babes without giving romantic or boyfriend vibe. Are u direct and tell dem wat u want from day1 or u go on date?
you just flirt, don't try to own them. If they want commitment they will push for it. Just have sweet mouth
Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by Superboy12: 9:24am On Apr 27
Re: Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! by zubillionaire: 6:47pm On Apr 28
Na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing / 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past / See What A Lady Sent To A Nigerian Guy After Meeting On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.