Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Who else Noticed There Are So Many Wicked People On NL Even Mods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who else Noticed There Are So Many Wicked People On NL Even Mods (237 Views)

Who Else Noticed This On nairaland Lately? [picture] / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / Has Anyone Ever Noticed There's Been Power Supply Since 12am Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who else Noticed There Are So Many Wicked People On NL Even Mods by bigpriik: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Since the endars incident I noticed there is this wave of wicked people that just infiltrated Nairaland,I suspect the mods know about it ,they support anything evil and the mods ban anyone that talks about it gets banned..

First of all were is righteousness89?

well I am not a strong religious person but I believe everyone deserves the right to freedom of religious practise and long as you don't cause physical harm to others with your religion you are good to go why ban him for a decade?
Secondly whenever some solicits for help Here or beg he is quickly banned nairaland is just like street,anybody can beg if not crime rate and suicide will skyrocket In the country,it is better to beg than to steal if you want to help help if you don't want to move let those who are willing help why unnecessary ban?
Sometimes I feel like leaving this site but because of the friends I have here I just choose to stay..
Re: Who else Noticed There Are So Many Wicked People On NL Even Mods by fati2001(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
bigpriik:
Since the endars incident I noticed there is this wave of wicked people that just infiltrated Nairaland,I suspect the mods know about it ,they support anything evil and the mods ban anyone that talks about it gets banned..

First of all were is righteousness89?

well I am not a strong religious person but I believe everyone deserves the right to freedom of religious practise and long as you don't cause physical harm to others with your religion you are good to go why ban him for a decade?
Secondly whenever some solicits for help Here or beg he is quickly banned nairaland is just like street,anybody can beg if not crime rate and suicide will skyrocket In the country,it is better to beg than to steal if you want to help help if you don't want to move let those who are willing help why unnecessary ban?
Sometimes I feel like leaving this site but because of the friends I have here I just choose to stay..

take heart.
Re: Who else Noticed There Are So Many Wicked People On NL Even Mods by Fahdiga(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
There are many of them here including the OP but good people like me are few here.
Re: Who else Noticed There Are So Many Wicked People On NL Even Mods by bigpriik: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

take heart.

Ok
Re: Who else Noticed There Are So Many Wicked People On NL Even Mods by Realtord43: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
The will soon ban for saying the truth undecided
Re: Who else Noticed There Are So Many Wicked People On NL Even Mods by bigpriik: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Realtord43:
The will soon ban for saying the truth undecided

I don't care nairaland doesn't feed me.
Re: Who else Noticed There Are So Many Wicked People On NL Even Mods by grim33(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Love Without Boundaries / Is It Bad To Be Kind / Wizkid Baby Mama Finally Record His First Single Featuring His Baby (wizkid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.