Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Who Condemn You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Condemn You? (561 Views)

These Things Will Condemn You To Hell Fire / Those Who Condemn Child Marriage Are Ignorant - Sheikh Abdulmalik Ibn Muhammad / Jesus Unto The Homosexuals: "NEITHER DO I CONDEMN YOU, GO AND SIN NO MORE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Condemn You? by tfrancis(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
I feel like sharing this today as I read through John 3:18 a popular verse all of us know in the bible;

John 3:18 says, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already"
John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world, that he gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON,...."
While John 3:17 says "For God sent not his SON into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through HIM might be saved."

Then, who comdemned you? God did not condemn you if you already believe on HIS son. When you neglect the SON, you neglect the Gift of the father (GOD). You automatically activate the condemnation because you did not believe on HIS SON JESUS.

Now the question is, Do you believe in JESUS Christ as your Lord and Saviour?

To be FREE from satanic condemnation, all you need if JESUS.

He's not asking for your properties, money, cars, etc. All His asking you is to believe on the GIFT of GOD, JESUS CHRIST!!!! I don't think that is too much for HE that died for you on the cross of Calvary. Ooooh! I can categorically, and boldly testify to this that He loves you so much as father loves his children.

As a father, I can do anything for my children in my capacity, how much more our God in His supremacy!

It's all lies of the devil to tell you God doesn't love you... Here What John 3:16a says, "For God so love the world...", "so love" not just "love", "so love" Can you imagine that? AGAPE LOVE!

Will you not rather believe on HIM today, surrender to HIM, and be FREE from condemnation?

Wait don't go right now, just pray the prayer of surrendering your life to Jesus, if you are yet to do that, He loves you;

"Oh Lord, I heard your word that you love me and died for me on Calvary.
Please have mercy on me and forgive all my iniquities.
Wash me with your previous blood and continue to be my Lord and Savior from today.
I believe you Jesus Christ that you died for me.
I surrender my life to you from today.
Thank you Lord.
And now am saved in Jesus' name Amen"

Congratulation if you pray that prayer!

Please Get a Bible and find a bible believing church to start going!
JESUS LOVES YOU! BYE!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Condemn You? by Jashub: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nice one OP. God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Who Condemn You? by Kobojunkiee: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
tfrancis:
I feel like sharing this today as I read through John 3:18 a popular verse all of us know in the bible;

John 3:18 says, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already"
John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world, that he gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON,...."
While John 3:17 says "For God sent not his SON into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through HIM might be saved."

Then, who comdemned you? God did not condemn you if you already believe on HIS son. When you neglect the SON, you neglect the Gift of the father (GOD). You automatically activate the condemnation because you did not believe on HIS SON JESUS.

It was God Himself who condemned man, from the time of Adam, to die as a result of his sins, not Satan.

Genesis 2 vs 15-17 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. Then the Lord God took [d]the man and put him in the garden of Eden to [e]tend and keep it.
16. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;
17. but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you[f] shall surely die.”

God warned Adam that on the day Adam ate from the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil, Adam would surely die, and it was so...

Genesis 3 vs 17-19 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17. Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’: “Cursed is the ground for your sake; In toil you shall eat of it All the days of your life.
18. Both thorns and thistles it shall [f]bring forth for you, And you shall eat the herb of the field.
19. In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return.”
....Adam died that very day(a thousand years is like a day to God, I believe the story was written from God's perspective).

Genesis 3 vs 22-24 (ERV)
22. Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”—
23. therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken.
24. So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.
Since Adam did not eat of the Tree of Life, Adam had no afterlife/eternal life and so he perished i.e. was returned to the dust from which he was made, as God deemed it so.
tfrancis:
He's not asking for your properties, money, cars, etc. All His asking you is to believe on the GIFT of GOD, JESUS CHRIST!!!! I don't think that is too much for HE that died for you on the cross of Calvary. Ooooh! I can categorically, and boldly testify to this that He loves you so much as father loves his children.

As a father, I can do anything for my children in my capacity, how much more our God in His supremacy!

It's all lies of the devil to tell you God doesn't love you... Here What John 3:16a says, "For God so love the world...", "so love" not just "love", "so love" Can you imagine that? AGAPE LOVE!

Will you not rather believe on HIM today, surrender to HIM, and be FREE from condemnation?

Wait don't go right now, just pray the prayer of surrendering your life to Jesus, if you are yet to do that, He loves you;

Wash me with your previous blood and continue to be my Lord and Savior from today.
Thank you Lord.

JESUS LOVES YOU! BYE!
An understanding of what the condemnation of sin refers to is necessary here. As contained in the Bible, it refers to the death instituted from the beginning by God Almighty Himself beginning with Adam, down to everyone who dies in sin. According to the judgement made by God, those who do not believe in Him, as Adam did, would die a death that resulted in their entirety(the whole man-body, mind and soul) being returned to the dust from which he was made upon death, also known as death by perishing. Those who die this death cease to exist as there is no afterlife/eternal life for such persons.

We were all once condemned to die this death. When Jesus Christ, Life Himself, showed up, He offered as a gift to those who would simply believe in Him, Eternal life, revoking the condemnation of sin that is death from their lives, so that those who believe can never again be condemned to death by perishing even if they choose not to obey Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ did not the gift of eternal life to be revoked.

That said, there is a sort of catch. Given an eternal life, one now has a new choice to make... a choice to obey, with the reward of spending that eternity in Heaven or the choice to refuse to obey Jesus Christ, to end up spending that eternity in Hell in the end.
Re: Who Condemn You? by MuttleyLaff: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
tfrancis:

Thank you Lord.

JESUS LOVES YOU! BYE!
Well done OP. Brilliant post!

Kobojunkiee:
It was God Himself who condemned man, from the time of Adam, to die as a result of his sins, not Satan.
It isnt a condemned man who has freedom to eat of whatever he so desires except from the fruit of a tree known as TKGE

Kobojunkiee:
God warned Adam that on the day Adam ate from the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil, Adam would surely die, and it was so...
God was proven right that Adam will certainly begin to die the moment he eats of the fruit of the TKGE .

A&E, began to gradually stop living the instant they ate of the fruit from the TKGE, just as God did warn Adam that he will slowly die, he he ate of the fruit

Kobojunkiee:
....Adam died that very day (a thousand years is like a day to God, I believe the story was written from God's perspective).
While the ageing clock aka mortality clock sprang to life and began doing a countdown, Adam in defence, began a race against the ageing and death, lmso

Kobojunkiee:
Since Adam did not eat of the Tree of Life, Adam had no afterlife/eternal life and so he perished i.e. was returned to the dust from which he was made, as God deemed it so.
The ToL is meant for who is without sin. Insofar as A&E dont sin there is no debar from accessing the ToL. The ToL perpetuates whatever nature a person is. Now since A&E have become sinful, access to the ToL could no longer be granted them. As it, they are permitted access to it, then it will perpetuate their sinful nature

Kobojunkiee:
An understanding of what the condemnation of sin refers to is necessary here. As contained in the Bible, it refers to the death instituted from the beginning by God Almighty Himself beginning with Adam, down to everyone who dies in sin. According to the judgement made by God, those who do not believe in Him, as Adam did, would die a death that resulted in their entirety(the whole man-body, mind and soul) being returned to the dust from which he was made upon death, also known as death by perishing. Those who die this death cease to exist as there is no afterlife/eternal life for such persons.

We were all once condemned to die this death. When Jesus Christ, Life Himself, showed up, He offered as a gift to those who would simply believe in Him, Eternal life, revoking the condemnation of sin that is death from their lives, so that those who believe can never again be condemned to death by perishing even if they choose not to obey Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ did not the gift of eternal life to be revoked.

That said, there is a sort of catch. Given an eternal life, one now has a new choice to make... a choice to obey, with the reward of spending that eternity in Heaven or the choice to refuse to obey Jesus Christ, to end up spending that eternity in Hell in the end.
Through one man, death through sin, came to all people, because all sinned, by proxy of the template (i.e. Adam), as sin entered the world through one man, the template (i.e. Adam) and death through sin, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned due to the template (i.e. Adam)

Now, just as through the disobedience of the one man (i.e. the template, Adam) many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man (i.e. an alternate template, Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ) are many will be made righteous. Praise God. Alleluia. Therefore there is now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. Somebody shout Alleluia!
Re: Who Condemn You? by tfrancis(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Well done everyone but I think what we should be looking at here more is about the remedy God provided for mankind, not only to the living, but dead also;

1 Peter 3:18-20 says ,"For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[a] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,"

When our Lord Jesus died (put to death in the body but alive in the Spirit), he went to hell, conquer death victoriously, made proclamation to the dead ones. So, God had given everyone gift to choose from which is JESUS!

Adam lost it all, But Jesus got it all back!

God is a good God!!! Always have plan for us!!!

Happy weekend!

(1) (Reply)

He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) / The Law Of Christ's Why Christians Don't Stone Adulterers To Death As Law Of Mos / Similarities Between Oduduwa/Lamurudu And Abraham/Terah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.