Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (46908 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 5 Sex Styles That Will Make Your Wife Love You More (pic) / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by michlins(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
merieam16:
Nothing happened with their growing up, they just allowed wat they see and read change their mentality and they never knew wat they read or hear are hypocritical
they will talk all trash meanwhile they can't talk shit face to face with any woman

5 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by gregyboy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:
Love is.a beautiful thing , I still remember the first time I fell in love , I was 28 years old . I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend..My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away .
I was admiring God's beauty in a human. Like a man under a spell I immediately left what I was doing and started pursuing this babe like a lion after a prey..

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into .
She got near her house and told me to go back , so I collected the numbers of both of them . Deleted the friends own i'mmediately and saved my crush .. her name's was bukola.

Then my mumu started .. First I bought mtn card 400 to load so I can call her .. at first she gave me tough time , I'll call in the morning she won't pick , call on the afternoon same thing. Then in the night she would pick and then tell me "sorry I did not see your calls "..

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...
Only for her to pick and tell me "Pls I'm very sorry you're not who I wanted to call "..
I was disappointed but still want to talk to her then she told me "I'm busy right now , maybe later "...

Omo I received insult from my friend tire that day.. infact that momth was hell .. my friend was so angry with me that he called me woman wrapper..

But still yet I love her the same .
One day I texted her that it's mu birthday and that even if she won't call she should at least text me happy birthday..

After about 2 hours she called me for the first time , wished me happy birthday and ask if I'm celebrating it . I told her m not celebrating but I would be happy if she would follow me to a fancy restaurant..

She agreed..

And it started from there . From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

After that day she started picking my calls and I never stopped showing her how much I love her .. I make sure I always send her Good morning and good night text .. I also make sure every time I buy airtime I buy her own too..

But with everything she told me she's not interested in a relationship..

One day I stopped.. no more calls no more text .. o forced myself to stop talking to her .
After about a week I woke up to a text from her that says "I miss seeing your text messages and missed calls "...

I was happy so I called her back and like a miracle she came to my house that day and we kissed .. the whole skyrocketed from there .. after a while she allowed me into her paradise and I realized she's tear rubber .. long story short we are married now with 2 beautiful kids ...

MODIFIED

Marriage with her was heavenly.. I remember I was working at GTBank when we got married, while she works with a private firm...there was no kids involved yet
We were so close that you would mistake us for siblings,,we do have our fight sometimes but anytime it happens. She knows my mumu button And I know hers too.

We eat and bath together... There was this time I traveled for a week.. Before I came back she fell sick cos she's not used to staying without me .
Life is so easy with her .My car is her car .most times I go to work with Uber while she drives ..
When I'm broke we eat what we have no pressure...

Pls dear youth Love still exists

Guy ozo bbn is your fan, sir you were completely a simp chaii i would let it pass with no further bashing since u married her

That stunt u pulled by collecting the two ladies number wss a wrong move u get luck nor b small
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by gregyboy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preshieben:
Congrats dear...ya damn lucky

Me I'm still here waiting for the day someone's son will genuinely love me
i pray i don't grow old waiting cheesy

Hmm shaking my leg for you giving a gentle smile....

I pray too

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by jyrre(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chai marriage sweet o
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Prof0fficial: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
you paid so much price bro. this shouldn't be real love

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by kalu61(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She sha fall in love. So go look for who to fall in love with u.
l de fear to fall in love o. grin
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by BigJoe19: 2:34am On Dec 20, 2020
Lol, so what is the lesson here?
Is it that we should chase women we see randomly on the streets and collect their numbers and after start professing love to them and if they don't reciprocate the feeling we should steal their heart by buying them tasty fried chicken?

27 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by crackhaus: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
BigJoe19:
Lol, so what is the lesson here?
Is it that we should chase women we see randomly on the streets and collect their numbers and after start professing love to them and if they don't reciprocate the feeling we should steal their heart by buying them tasty fried chicken?
The lesson is that you must not give up on chasing the woman you desire.

Even if she plays hard to get, apply pressure...

The lesson was not meant for guys like myself though.

21 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by descarado: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
crackhaus:

The lesson is that you must not give up on chasing the woman you desire.

The lesson was not meant for guys like myself though.
This is interesting shocked
Do u have sweet mouth?

Hian!

Don't be too confident cheesy
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by crackhaus: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
descarado:

This is interesting shocked
Do u have sweet mouth?

Hian!

Don't be too confident cheesy

This is why the lesson was not for me – because I nor sabi how to apply pressure. grin

Once they play hard to get, na to start checking on the next available woman.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by GboyegaD(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
michlins:
Beautiful story and you're a lucky chap.

To y'all shouting simp, I don't know what happened with you growing up. Maybe your dad was beating your mom and you grew up hating women but it's no one's fault.

For most of them, they didn't grow up in a home so they do not understand the love and synergy a home gives and brings.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by descarado: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
crackhaus:

This is why the lesson was not for me – because I nor sabi how to apply pressure. grin

Once they play hard to get, na to start checking on the next available woman.

But men said the sweetness is in the hunting na cheesy
Why u dey jappa cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by karli4nia(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lovethaa:
Love is.a beautiful thing , I still remember the first time I fell in love , I was 28 years old . I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend..My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away .
I was admiring God's beauty in a human. Like a man under a spell I immediately left what I was doing and started pursuing this babe like a lion after a prey..

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into .
She got near her house and told me to go back , so I collected the numbers of both of them . Deleted the friends own i'mmediately and saved my crush .. her name's was bukola.

Then my mumu started .. First I bought mtn card 400 to load so I can call her .. at first she gave me tough time , I'll call in the morning she won't pick , call on the afternoon same thing. Then in the night she would pick and then tell me "sorry I did not see your calls "..

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...
Only for her to pick and tell me "Pls I'm very sorry you're not who I wanted to call "..
I was disappointed but still want to talk to her then she told me "I'm busy right now , maybe later "...

Omo I received insult from my friend tire that day.. infact that momth was hell .. my friend was so angry with me that he called me woman wrapper..

One day I texted her that it's mu birthday and that even if she won't call she should at least text me happy birthday..

After about 2 hours she called me for the first time , wished me happy birthday and ask if I'm celebrating it . I told her m not celebrating but I would be happy if she would follow me to a fancy restaurant..

She agreed..

And it started from there . From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

After that day she started picking my calls and I never stopped showing her how much I love her .. I make sure I always send her Good morning and good night text .. I also make sure every time I buy airtime I buy her own too..

One day I stopped.. no more calls no more text .. o forced myself to stop talking to her .
After about a week I woke up to a text from her that says "I miss seeing your text messages and missed calls "...

I was happy so I called her back and like a miracle she came to my house that day and we kissed .. the whole skyrocketed from there .. after a while she allowed me into her paradise and I realized she's tear rubber .. long story short we are married now with 2 beautiful kids ...

MODIFIED

Marriage with her was heavenly.. I remember I was working at GTBank when we got married, while she works with a private firm...there was no kids involved yet
We were so close that you would mistake us for siblings,,we do have our fight sometimes but anytime it happens. She knows my mumu button And I know hers too.

We eat and bath together... There was this time I traveled for a week.. Before I came back she fell sick cos she's not used to staying without me .
Life is so easy with her .My car is her car .most times I go to work with Uber while she drives ..

Wulala! So to know where your little love aircraft took off from.. Just a little kiss..
Enjoy your sacred union.
God bless your matrimony.

3 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

What a beautiful love story! Omg!

I don't even know why I'm smiling... grin
You're smiling because you're a romantic at heart smiley

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
michlins:
they will talk all trash meanwhile they can't talk shit face to face with any woman
Their foolishness makes my skin crawl. Most of them shouting simp upandan were prolly rejected by their objects of desire hence the bitterness.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by mariahAngel(f): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ishilove:

You're smiling because you're a romantic at heart smiley

Right? cheesy
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Liposure: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not really looking for who to mingle with... I'm looking for true undiluted love in it's real self... someone that'll love me unconditionally...not just for how I look...or for my body ...or what I say or do ...but just to love me for me...

As for the expectations and standard....i don't think I can go below my standard.... it's personally what I want....
tall dream nonetheless i like your spirit. Best of luck
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by crackhaus: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
descarado:

But men said the sweetness is in the hunting na cheesy
Why u dey jappa cheesy
Yes, but only when the bush meat is within grasp na. cheesy

If e too far or she make herself too hard to chop, na to free her o. She's meant for someone else... grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Jodha(f): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Liposure:
tall dream nonetheless i like your spirit. Best of luck

That's not a tall dream.... that's the definition of unconditional love and that's what I want...

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Liposure: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
I feel like falling in luv all over again
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by descarado: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
crackhaus:

Yes, but only when the bush meat is within grasp na. cheesy

If e too far or she make herself too hard to chop, na to free her o. She's meant for someone else... grin
U are not the stubborn type at all.
Some will lose interest but pride will make them do anything to haunt her down cheesy

Male ego, oh my cheesy
Una get wahala.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Liposure: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hassanmaye:

True love doesn't exist at all since you wanna women sell it now to the highest bidder, I'm sorry baby
these days, true love is scarce like money in recession

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by crackhaus: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
descarado:

U are not the stubborn type at all.
Some will lose interest but pride will make them do anything to haunt her down cheesy

Male ego, oh my cheesy
Una get wahala.

And this is what you like I guess... grin
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Liposure: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Englishisamust:
Op still tryoo, me wey be say na girls dey give me green light but I no dey use aaam because Im a nice guy. I can tell you the amount of girls wey don give me greenlight is accountable. Even they even help me toast some I even rejected I pray I find love very soon
i get a lot of lights; red, green, blue name them. Thank god am not color blind
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by descarado: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
crackhaus:

And this is what you like I guess... grin
Nope..
Although I will love a little push.
Had my fair share of obsessed chykas. Not funny at all.

Actually, when I watch a romantic series, my best part is always when the guy is doing everything humanly and crazily possible to own that babe grin
Maybe, it's better in tv cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by chatinent: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
I can believe you but love cannot make me use my last N200 to buy airtime.

Capisce?

7 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by adonni: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Interesting story and Love is a beautiful thing don't mind people shouting
Simp up and down. Your the real man

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na yoruba girl self, them dey very cheap naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by BarrElChapo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
First laugh already lemme keep reading.

Beautiful story. I wish you & your family loads of love joy & peace.

Lovethaa:
Love is a beautiful thing, I still remember the first time I fell in love, I was 28 years old. I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend. My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away.

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into.

She got near her house and told me to go back, so I collected the numbers of both of them. Deleted the friends own immediately and saved my crush. Her name was Bukola.

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...

She agreed..

And it started from there. From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

MODIFIED

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by BlessedNuel: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Love is actually a beautiful thing
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by AdmissionGetEas: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Congratulations to you guy

IJMB Registration is still on till 31st of December, check my signature to register to secure University Admission without UTME into 200level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.