Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (46895 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 5 Sex Styles That Will Make Your Wife Love You More (pic) / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by JERIZO(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Nice Story except for the sex before marriage part.
Love just happens, when you least expect.
It turns you into a fool from the perspective of others, but you on your right senses than ever before.
My friend fall in love with girl, na so I tire for am, but he would always say to me you won't understand until you fall in love. I still de try to understand sha.. grin

Contact me for your website design & Graphics design.
Excellent Services at affordable rates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Toks2008(m): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa:
Love is a beautiful thing, I still remember the first time I fell in love, I was 28 years old. I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend. My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away.

I was admiring God's beauty in a human. Like a man under a spell I immediately left what I was doing and started pursuing this babe like a lion after a prey..

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into.

She got near her house and told me to go back, so I collected the numbers of both of them. Deleted the friends own immediately and saved my crush. Her name was Bukola.

Then my mumu started .. First I bought mtn card 400 to load so I can call her .. at first she gave me tough time , I'll call in the morning she won't pick , call on the afternoon same thing. Then in the night she would pick and then tell me "sorry I did not see your calls "..

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...
Only for her to pick and tell me "Pls I'm very sorry you're not who I wanted to call "..
I was disappointed but still want to talk to her then she told me "I'm busy right now , maybe later "...

Omo I received insult from my friend tire that day.. infact that momth was hell .. my friend was so angry with me that he called me woman wrapper..

But still yet I love her the same .
One day I texted her that it's mu birthday and that even if she won't call she should at least text me happy birthday..

After about 2 hours she called me for the first time , wished me happy birthday and ask if I'm celebrating it . I told her m not celebrating but I would be happy if she would follow me to a fancy restaurant..

She agreed..

And it started from there. From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

After that day she started picking my calls and I never stopped showing her how much I love her .. I make sure I always send her Good morning and good night text .. I also make sure every time I buy airtime I buy her own too..

But with everything she told me she's not interested in a relationship..

One day I stopped.. no more calls no more text .. o forced myself to stop talking to her .
After about a week I woke up to a text from her that says "I miss seeing your text messages and missed calls "...

I was happy so I called her back and like a miracle she came to my house that day and we kissed .. the whole skyrocketed from there .. after a while she allowed me into her paradise and I realized she's tear rubber .. long story short we are married now with 2 beautiful kids ...

MODIFIED

Marriage with her was heavenly.. I remember I was working at GTBank when we got married, while she works with a private firm...there was no kids involved yet
We were so close that you would mistake us for siblings,,we do have our fight sometimes but anytime it happens. She knows my mumu button And I know hers too.

We eat and bath together... There was this time I traveled for a week.. Before I came back she fell sick cos she's not used to staying without me .
Life is so easy with her .My car is her car .most times I go to work with Uber while she drives ..
When I'm broke we eat what we have no pressure...

Pls dear youth Love still exists

Human Love is a Scam. Only GOD's love towards man is real.

Don't be carried away. Love all the same but get a grip of yourself. Just prepare your mind for the unexpected and work towards a better union.

All the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by kraftysprouts: 1:06am On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations bra
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by emmaodet: 1:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
When is the part 2 coming out?

grin grin

Are you praying for the marriage to crash?
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Toks2008(m): 1:11am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not really looking for who to mingle with... I'm looking for true undiluted love in it's real self... someone that'll love me unconditionally...not just for how I look...or for my body ...or what I say or do ...but just to love me for me...

As for the expectations and standard....i don't think I can go below my standard.... it's personally what I want....

I am sorry to break your heart...there is nothing like unconditional love between humans.

You must be loved for something...Maybe your outward look or your character but there is nothing like unconditional love between humans..it only exists from GOD towards humans.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Toks2008(m): 1:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Preshieben:
Congrats dear...ya damn lucky

Me I'm still here waiting for the day someone's son will genuinely love me
I pray i don't grow old waiting cheesy

You have probably met one but the problem is that most ladies usually ignore men who are ready to genuinely love them.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by emmaodet: 1:19am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=Feddytune post=97209074][/quote]

grin

Chaii
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Martinez39s(m): 1:19am On Dec 21, 2020
emmaodet:

grin grin

Are you praying for the marriage to crash?
I was simply saying the op is lying or at least being economical with the truth. OP is giving us a spurious impression.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by emmaodet: 1:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
I was simply saying the op is lying or at least being economical with the truth. OP is giving us a spurious impression.

Okay ooo.
How is your side bro
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Martinez39s(m): 1:38am On Dec 21, 2020
emmaodet:

Okay ooo.
How is your side bro
My side is fine. How is yours?
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by emmaodet: 1:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
My side is fine. How is yours?

Cool bro. Just pushing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by diogochantel: 1:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Congrats bro. All the best
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Blitzerz: 2:04am On Dec 21, 2020
Preshieben:

Me I'm still here waiting for the day someone's son will genuinely love me
I pray i don't grow old waiting cheesy
Start by loving your image and yourself. Then others.
Soon, you will see people loving you
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by ddjay: 2:17am On Dec 21, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Marriage is sweet when you marry the right person even if you don't have children yet but hopelessness and bitterness is going to make some people start badmouthing marriage, just wait and see
Infact ehn, if you marry the right woman, even to eat outside will look like adultery
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by TarOrfeeek: 2:56am On Dec 21, 2020
FIRSTLY, a woman wrote this story.

SECONDLY, to buttress the fact that a woman wrote the story - realize how everything (EVERYTHING) in the story points to male self-sacrifice, excessive provision of resource, unrestrained attention (even unreciprocated) to the woman.

THIRDLY, what special thing attracted this ficitious man to this real woman (the post wall OP) - NOTHING. He just saw her, and her friend - women will always see their fellow women as competition - took both their numbers, but deleted the friends number. (No man will delete a TG's friend's number)

NEXT, see she said, she flashed him by mistake. MEANING - Men are not worthy of receiving emotion/consideration/attention from women except she perceives him of high value. (provision of resource). We can infer that initially, she thought of him as unmanly and undeserving of her tOtO.

After he spends all the money (which he could have used to start a business/get an MSc./Travel abroad for a better life/SEND TO HIS MOTHER/Build a house/improve his life) she then 'settled' for him - because a). she could be nearing the wall b). broke up with an alpha ex - needs beta orbiter attention and resource c). already in the healing phase and needs a beta provider 'quickly' - no time for her eggs.

LASTLY - A woman loves on the premise that her 'needs and pre-qualifying attributes are met' that is - you are both a meal ticket and a xmas present. And then that love is purely transactional, since she could have chosen to date a bricklayer, a welder or 300,000 other guys who must have seen her on the road for the past 10 years of her reproductive adult life.

Men - swallow TRP. Hypergamy, female sollipsism, their carousel riding, callously wicked nature to low value men and their extreme frugality with their tOtO are all reasons they deserve less.

This story is fake, written by a woman and is intended to brainwash SIMPS. Do not be a SIMP - Swallow TRP.

9 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Fuckjesusandgod: 3:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Preshieben:
Me I'm still here waiting for the day someone's son will genuinely love me I pray i don't grow old waiting cheesy
I'm ready, are you in?
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by nizelgirl(f): 3:17am On Dec 21, 2020
Interesting story and Love is a beautiful thing don't mind people shouting Simp up and down. Your the real man
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Abdanny2000(m): 4:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Bro love still exit.. So let love lead
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Abdanny2000(m): 4:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Toks2008:

You have probably met one but the problem is that most ladies usually ignore men who are ready to genuinely love them.
True talk
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Fabuloski(m): 4:15am On Dec 21, 2020
I am not comfortable with how you got the girl. You literally begged and bribed her to consider you. However, all that doesn't matter as long as you are happy. Congratulations.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Estellie: 4:51am On Dec 21, 2020
grin Infatuation turn love..
All those things you did at first was due to infatuation not love. With time, you both grew in love and your marriage sealed the deal.

That's why I keep telling people, there's no love at first sight.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Dangrace01: 4:51am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not really looking for who to mingle with... I'm looking for true undiluted love in it's real self... someone that'll love me unconditionally...not just for how I look...or for my body ...or what I say or do ...but just to love me for me...

As for the expectations and standard....i don't think I can go below my standard.... it's personally what I want....

You are not seeking love you are seeking validation

When you love yourself to fullness, people would love you for you, it's automatic

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Dufil(m): 5:00am On Dec 21, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

DON'T MIND HER, LET HER BE LIVING IN DENIAL,
IF WHAT SHE SAID IS TRUE THEN I CAN LOVE A MANNEQUIN AND CALL IT TRUE LOVE
You are a clown.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by ashawopikin(m): 5:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa:
Love is a beautiful thing, I still remember the first time I fell in love, I was 28 years old. I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend. My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away.

I was admiring God's beauty in a human. Like a man under a spell I immediately left what I was doing and started pursuing this babe like a lion after a prey..

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into.

She got near her house and told me to go back, so I collected the numbers of both of them. Deleted the friends own immediately and saved my crush. Her name was Bukola.

Then my mumu started .. First I bought mtn card 400 to load so I can call her .. at first she gave me tough time , I'll call in the morning she won't pick , call on the afternoon same thing. Then in the night she would pick and then tell me "sorry I did not see your calls "..

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...
Only for her to pick and tell me "Pls I'm very sorry you're not who I wanted to call "..
I was disappointed but still want to talk to her then she told me "I'm busy right now , maybe later "...

Omo I received insult from my friend tire that day.. infact that momth was hell .. my friend was so angry with me that he called me woman wrapper..

But still yet I love her the same .
One day I texted her that it's mu birthday and that even if she won't call she should at least text me happy birthday..

After about 2 hours she called me for the first time , wished me happy birthday and ask if I'm celebrating it . I told her m not celebrating but I would be happy if she would follow me to a fancy restaurant..

She agreed..

And it started from there. From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

After that day she started picking my calls and I never stopped showing her how much I love her .. I make sure I always send her Good morning and good night text .. I also make sure every time I buy airtime I buy her own too..

But with everything she told me she's not interested in a relationship..

One day I stopped.. no more calls no more text .. o forced myself to stop talking to her .
After about a week I woke up to a text from her that says "I miss seeing your text messages and missed calls "...

I was happy so I called her back and like a miracle she came to my house that day and we kissed .. the whole skyrocketed from there .. after a while she allowed me into her paradise and I realized she's tear rubber .. long story short we are married now with 2 beautiful kids ...

MODIFIED

Marriage with her was heavenly.. I remember I was working at GTBank when we got married, while she works with a private firm...there was no kids involved yet
We were so close that you would mistake us for siblings,,we do have our fight sometimes but anytime it happens. She knows my mumu button And I know hers too.

We eat and bath together... There was this time I traveled for a week.. Before I came back she fell sick cos she's not used to staying without me .
Life is so easy with her .My car is her car .most times I go to work with Uber while she drives ..
When I'm broke we eat what we have no pressure...

Pls dear youth Love still exists
simp

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Another simp is trapped. Love is not only when you meet a mate. Show love to people around and people you meet, the poor, needy, orphans, widows, elderly and little kids. Don't be a simp
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Xyzkwenu(f): 5:47am On Dec 21, 2020
NICE COMMENTARY

NOTE: A woman loves on the premise that her 'needs and pre-qualifying attributes are met' that is - you are both a meal ticket and a xmas present. And then that love is purely transactiona

TarOrfeeek:
FIRSTLY, a woman wrote this story.

SECONDLY, to buttress the fact that a woman wrote the story - realize how everything (EVERYTHING) in the story points to male self-sacrifice, excessive provision of resource, unrestrained attention (even unreciprocated) to the woman.

THIRDLY, what special thing attracted this ficitious man to this real woman (the post wall OP) - NOTHING. He just saw her, and her friend - women will always see their fellow women as competition - took both their numbers, but deleted the friends number. (No man will delete a TG's friend's number)

NEXT, see she said, she flashed him by mistake. MEANING - Men are not worthy of receiving emotion/consideration/attention from women except she perceives him of high value. (provision of resource). We can infer that initially, she thought of him as unmanly and undeserving of her tOtO.

After he spends all the money (which he could have used to start a business/get an MSc./Travel abroad for a better life/SEND TO HIS MOTHER/Build a house/improve his life) she then 'settled' for him - because a). she could be nearing the wall b). broke up with an alpha ex - needs beta orbiter attention and resource c). already in the healing phase and needs a beta provider 'quickly' - no time for her eggs.

LASTLY - A woman loves on the premise that her 'needs and pre-qualifying attributes are met' that is - you are both a meal ticket and a xmas present. And then that love is purely transactional, since she could have chosen to date a bricklayer, a welder or 300,000 other guys who must have seen her on the road for the past 10 years of her reproductive adult life.

Men - swallow TRP. Hypergamy, female sollipsism, their carousel riding, callously wicked nature to low value men and their extreme frugality with their tOtO are all reasons they deserve less.

This story is fake, written by a woman and is intended to brainwash SIMPS. Do not be a SIMP - Swallow TRP.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Xyzkwenu(f): 5:51am On Dec 21, 2020
Unfortunately, their is no part 2.
After marriage and child birth comes the real deal.

All these stories about love will be put to test.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by afoife: 5:51am On Dec 21, 2020
Beautiful fictional story, cos if you made your first million at 26 and you went so broke that you can't afford 200 naira recharge at 28 then something is fishing. Anyway you try with the story though. A good liar must have excellent memory.

https://www.nairaland.com/6323405/how-made-first-million-naira

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by harmony75: 5:58am On Dec 21, 2020
yes of course true love dey if the 2people are genuine, marriage is Sweet when both are determined to make it work �����
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Jaqenhghar: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You forgot to put online, I might even tell you I'm an owner of two estates, two acres of land in Banana Island and another in Lekki but maybe in reality, I'm squatting at a friend's place, it's a faceless forum, even the boring ones will appear exuberant, this one SIMP, that one SIMP, a lot of them can't even manage to walk up to a girl let alone wooing her
That's where the wahala is. They dont have the balls to walk up to a woman or are not man enough to be in a relationship.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Jaqenhghar: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2020
Daniiel:
mad oi being a SIMP pays in the long run.
Is that what being a SIMP is?. SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... / Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.