Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (235 Views)

Please Where Is SLAWORMIR (damn Nigga) / It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria / I Am A New Romancelander Can A Nice Lady Put Me Through, Looking For A Damn Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Zowee10(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Thanks for all ur inputs.
Cased closed
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2020

I really pity you because you do not know what you have gotten your miserable self into.

Remember, the number 0 is bigger than -1.

If she was just another slay queen with phonetics, good diction and ability to communicate in English , she would still reduce your usefulness in life to 0.

This one that can barely arrange words to form sentences as shown in the screenshot you posted will reduce your usefulness in life to -1.

If I were in your shoes, I'll move on to more productive ventures like money making and Value addition to the society. You can start by donating yourself for Covid-19 vaccine trials in Nigeria.

Re: Closed by falcon01: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
reading this Nonsense gave me Aids
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
what the fûck is this
Re: Closed by AfroKnight: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Found it Stressful to read that incoherent nonsense.

Re: Closed by fnep2smooth(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oga who type this? Na u or ur babe?

(1) (Reply)

Unblocking Of Wechat / 4 Laws Of Power / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.