Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners (25408 Views)

EndSARS Report: "You Celebrated Prematurely" - Lai Mohammed Mocks CNN / Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters / ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Camelot65: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2020
isahsalee:
Lao Muhammed my man, the nightmare of sponsored yeye activist of Nigeria
So Lai Mohammed of all people is your man?? cheesycheesy

You people won't cease to amaze me
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by KingRabota: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2020
We really need to start taking note of the addresses of these miserable Lying bastards.
So that next time we're on the streets we know exactly who to give our love.

1 Like

Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2020
complexBoss12:
most of my friends are back in my state after school, following politicians around and getting money and appointments, tbh they are living well. But when I remember that to be a Nigerian politician you have throw away your sense, switch off your conscience and start to sing the praises of one lunatic, I choose my hustle.

A right thinking person would rather soak gari with salt and go to sleep than join any politician's bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by elevy(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Bad market!!!
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Carlylepneuma: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Shey dem dey madt them ma knw sai if a whole northern side pup up d flames the whole cantry naya turnble u nko!
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Dharmiejoe(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2020
Staged film. who is gullible enough to believe those boys were really abducted..SMH if so why can't Mr negotiator Matawalle facilitate the release of Chibok girls? Nonsense politicians.

1 Like

Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Queseda: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2020
But why are people who are not even Northerner angry about this rescue. Your evil wish for the north will kill you all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by nuelyoyo(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2020
complexBoss12:
most of my friends are back in my state after school, following politicians around and getting money and appointments, tbh they are living well. But when I remember that to be a Nigerian politician you have throw away your sense, switch off your conscience and start to sing the praises of one lunatic, I choose my hustle.
Are you from Akwa Ibom?
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Bakare19: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2020
Lol. How do Lai Mohammad sleeps at night sef
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by shegra58: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2020

Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by drlateef: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2020
I don’t believe this was a set up abduction. It was proper one that was carried out by Miyyetti Allah young boys as retaliation for military disturbing them in their hideouts. Their leaders ordered the release of the children. If Buhari had been treating them with kid gloves in the past, he had been hit on his front upper teeth now.
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by TemmyT002(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2020
He called it dubious campaign.
Shame
This is a shame

1 Like

Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2020
You now see how unreasonable and petty and illogical things have got in Nigeria,from those in power been shameless,to the followers been fooled.

And I always say if u don't have anything to say please shut up.
Shut up,pleas!!

1 Like

Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by gbengaeed(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2020
...Just has you people fool GEJ that chibok never happen, Honestly there is no cure for stupidity.

OOzz:
These fools keeps believing in their own foolery..
Every sane Nigerian knows there was no kidnapping anywhere. Poorly written script by the incompetent FG led by the clueless herdsman

1 Like

Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Winning123: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2020
You are sick honestly

OOzz:
These fools keeps believing in their own foolery..
Every sane Nigerian knows there was no kidnapping anywhere. Poorly written script by the incompetent FG led by the clueless herdsman
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by mightyhazel: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2020
LOVEGINO:
Old age nor gud ooo.
stupidity,not old age
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Joseph08(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2020
Idiot man na dis kind people Covid-19 suppose locate undecided

So people will not campaign for #BringBackOurBoys

Because your children or grandchildren weren't involve.
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by bhella10: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2020
Score one for Lai
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2020
drlateef:
I don’t believe this was a set up abduction.It was proper one that was carried out by Miyyetti Allah young boys as retaliation for military disturbing them in their hideouts. Their leaders ordered the release of the children. If Buhari had been treating them with kid gloves in the past, he had been hit on his front upper teeth now.

Hmm, you are making a lot of sense....

The Army has been hitting them really hard for some time...so a retailatory kidnap makes a lot of sense.
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by complexBoss12: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Are you from Akwa Ibom?
No sir. why??
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Cajal(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Kyase:

No kidnapping, only because the boys were rescued....

That bank account go remain domant..
..that is the pain
Opposition will not like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2020
happy200:
The problem is Nigeria we have more stup!d people for citizens. Thank you Mr President

Yes, stup!d people like you.
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by nuelyoyo(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2020
complexBoss12:

No sir. why??
I asked because I am familiar with what's up there. Most of the youths there join politics. It's actually common with the south south states, with the exception of Edo (those ones thier calling na to travel out).

1 Like

Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Naijaarchive(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2020
Bàbá Werey
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by jonnyjustcome22: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2020
Useless idiot. U think u have score goal with this kangaroo kidnapping.
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by tayor3(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2020
happy200:
The problem is Nigeria we have more stup!d people for citizens. Thank you Mr President
in fact, stupid is an understatement. Thank God i discovered myself on time.
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by jumper524(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2020
dunno why but this sounds funny obviously people were happy with the kidnap and are now dissapointed.
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2020
Kyase:

No kidnapping, only because the boys were rescued....

That bank account go remain domant..

But kidnapping is still happening.

And were the kidnappers arrested?

Where is Leah?
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Comedian2019: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2020
Biodun556:
"I warned against early printing of protest T-shirts."
—Deji Adeyanju

The campaign might be reason for the early release. Expected one million man match must have scared the government.
Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Comedian2019:

The campaign might be reason for the early release. Expected one million man match must have scared the government.

because of what happened to PDP with Chibok girls.

Poor response.....voted out.

APC members , while they know Buhari is retiring come 20203 don't want to retire with him yet...hence the faster response.

1 Like

Re: You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners by Pelico20: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2020
If you people can negotiate with them for the successful release so to say, this means you know the kidnappers very well.
Now what happens to the kidnappers, shebi they will be going freely and soon you will sponsor they for another political movie. Your cups will soon full and you will reap the reward of all you have been causing to Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast / Border Reopening: FG Gets $1.3 Billion Funding For Rail Link To Niger Republic / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Liman Ibrahim, New Federal Fire Service Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.