Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? (673 Views)

Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married / Silent Night Lyrics And 10 Best Xmas Songs For Nairalanders / All Romancelanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by Sadiqali24(m): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2020
May a times both males and females here give advice about hustling...
By this hustling, what do they actually mean
To find money If yes, those it mean that begging in nairaland is part of the hustling
In another perspective, almost everyone here is a millionaire cuz I've never read a thread were the op proclaim him/herself poor.
Me.... I'm still struggling and I seriously needs a job.
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by longetivity(m): 6:01am On Dec 19, 2020
our huzzle go pay
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by Sadiqali24(m): 6:07am On Dec 19, 2020
longetivity:
our huzzle go pay
yeah... But we can't just sit and expect a miracle.
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Sadiq you see this job thing is two sided:

1. What value are you bringing to the business or organization you seek employment from and how do you stand out from other candidates, even if there are no positions where you seek jobs, can they create one for you bkos you have identified a pain the organization is going through and have brilliantly given a very needed solution.

You must have something to offer that will lift an organization or an individual for you to be rewarded brilliantly.

2. You can have something to offer and yet lack placement, the way around this is to leave you environment and go to where your value will be needed and rewarded. All the best man
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by Sadiqali24(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
Sadiq you see this job thing is two sided:

1. What value are you bringing to the business or organization you seek employment from and how do you stand out from other candidates, even if there are no positions where you seek jobs, can they create one for you bkos you have identified a pain the organization is going through and have brilliantly given a very needed solution.

You must have something to offer that will lift an organization or an individual for you to be rewarded brilliantly.

2. You can have something to offer and yet lack placement, the way around this is to leave you environment and go to where your value will be needed and rewarded. All the best man
thanks man.
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by falcon01: 6:47am On Dec 19, 2020
I haven't made my first million yet, but it felt sweet when I made my first 100k grin.
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by illicit(m): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2020
I am a teacher....

How many millionaire teachers do u know undecided

wink
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by Sammy07: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2020
illicit:
I am a teacher....

How many millionaire teachers do u know undecided

wink

Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by illicit(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2020
Sammy07:

cheesy
Can u imagine, out of thousands
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2020
Me nor get job and I broke sad
Na buhari I go like blame for my issue grin
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by iLegendd(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Sadiqali24:
May a times both males and females here give advice about hustling...
By this hustling, what do they actually mean
To find money If yes, those it mean that begging in nairaland is part of the hustling
In another perspective, almost everyone here is a millionaire cuz I've never read a thread were the op proclaim him/herself poor.
Me.... I'm still struggling and I seriously needs a job.

And there you have it: https://www.nairaland.com/6319589/when-youre-poor-picture
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by iLegendd(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2020
falcon01:
I haven't made my first million yet, but it felt sweet when I made my first 100k grin.

You'll get there. I haven't made 100k yet, but it felt good when I borrowed 5k from my friend.
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by StubbornGENIUS: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2020
iLegendd:

You'll get there. I haven't made 100k yet, but it felt good when I borrowed 5k from my friend.
Lol.That your friend sha...
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by oxiide22(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!
oga slowmorr the pussy ass millionaire
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2020
falcon01:
Do you want to hear a secret? Use one week and think of just one public problem around you and use another week to think of a possible solution. Work on the solution and If you don't make one million in 6months or less, quote me and I will transfer the one million to you but make sure you back it with the problem, the solution and how you went about it that failed. My word is my bond.
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by oxiide22(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2020
iLegendd:

hahahaha hahah walahi u gonna kill person with your sarcastic remark. do u think we don't know you're a fucking ass millionaire?

1 Like

Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by ijeawele23635: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2020
I am a teacher....
How many millionaire teachers do u know
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by Sadiqali24(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Nonexistent2:
Do you want to hear a secret? Use one week and think of just one public problem around you and use another week to think of a possible solution. Work on the solution and If you don't make one million in 6months or less, quote me and I will transfer the one million to you but make sure you back it with the problem, the solution and how you went about it that failed. My word is my bond.
our mindset or my mindset was set from the very beginning to wait for white coller jobs. As school don finish, eyes don open.... Honestly, I just need a lead.
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by iLegendd(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2020
oxiide22:
hahahaha hahah walahi u gonna kill person with your sarcastic remark. do u think we don't know you're a fucking ass millionaire?

For where? Who dash me that one? I want to start selling orange so I can raise some money to write JAMB and start school. Life no balance. cry
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by Tony142: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2020
iLegendd:

For where? Who dash me that one? I want to start selling orange so I can raise some money to write JAMB and start school. Life no balance. cry

e no really balance, boss. grin
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by oxiide22(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
iLegendd:

hhhhhh for amazon kdp
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by falcon01: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nonexistent2:
I've come close to getting my first 1 mila as close as 940k but bro shits bleeped up you gotta pay Bill's fix this do this and that and what not. Trust me your approach won't work I've done that and the gain moves soo slow and I want big, plus I'm a bit of a squander maniac can't stop and wont stop grin. but I'll give it another review and see.
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by oxiide22(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nonexistent2:
i love this you're full of wisdom sir, I'll try this
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
falcon01:
I've come close to getting my first 1 mila as close as 940k but bro shits bleeped up you gotta pay Bill's fix this do this and that and what not. Trust me your approach won't work I've done that and the gain moves soo slow and I want big, plus I'm a bit of a squander maniac can't stop and wont stop grin. but I'll give it another review and see.
With the bolded mindset, you can only be meeting up with basic needs in life but not rich. Stop spending, start saving and investing. Most importantly, start small and build, it's the best approach.

1 Like

Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by falcon01: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nonexistent2:
With the bolded mindset, you can only be meeting up with basic needs in life but not rich. Stop spending, start saving and investing. Most importantly, start small and build, it's the best approach.
I'll try sir, I'll try.
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by Sadiqali24(m): 6:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Abeg...... This thread gat reach FP na..
Mods... Over to you. Lalasticlala
Re: Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? by Sadiqali24(m): 6:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Happy blessed day

(1) (Reply)

I Killed 2 Pepeye For Christmas / My Crush Wished Me Merry Christmas Oooo / Yoruba And Posh Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.