Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria (1627 Views)

How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? / How Much Does Opay POS Agent Make Monthly? / What Is The Job Description Of A Direct Sales Agent In A Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria by Censorednews(f): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2020
Many people have been wondering how to get a POS device to support their businesses and make extra cash.

Today in Nigeria, it so easy to own a POS terminal but without proper knowledge, you may never find the right answer to your question.

However, banks makes it even more difficult. For instance, banks like Access Bank, Zenith, Eco bank, UBA, Sterling Bank, etc usually request for a huge amount of money in your account before you will be given a POS device. And this amount of money is usually millions of naira.

As a start up business, it is difficult to have millions of naira in your account. Some of these entrepreneurs have to work hard for years before getting such amount of money.

For instance, for Opay to give you a POS, you must have a cash flow of over 2 million naira EVERY MONTH in your account.

So, because of this difficulty, we are making it easy for ALL start ups and business owners to have a POS terminal of their own.

Make at least, 5k every day without any stress.
Our aggregator are willing to give out POS terminal from KUDI, BAXI, KOLOMONI, Ikonik, MONIEPOINT, QUICK TELLER and so on.

You DON'T have to get millions of naira to get these devices. You DON'T have to struggle to make 100 transactions per day. And every month, as an agent, you are entitled to a commission.

The best thing is that you get this POS terminal and it's configuration for N25,000, ONLY.

In LESS THAN A WEEK , your terminal will be delivered to you, depending on your location.

Payments becomes easy when you have POS for easy payments.
Contact our aggregator on 090-493-36524.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria by jude90(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Censorednews:
Many people have been wondering how to get a POS device to support their businesses and make extra cash.

Today in Nigeria, it so easy to own a POS terminal but without proper knowledge, you may never find the right answer to your question.

However, banks makes it even more difficult. For instance, banks like Access Bank, Zenith, Eco bank, UBA, Sterling Bank, etc usually request for a huge amount of money in your account before you will be given a POS device. And this amount of money is usually millions of naira.

As a start up business, it is difficult to have millions of naira in your account. Some of these entrepreneurs have to work hard for years before getting such amount of money.

For instance, for Opay to give you a POS, you must have a cash flow of over 2 million naira EVERY MONTH in your account.

So, because of this difficulty, we are making it easy for ALL start ups and business owners to have a POS terminal of their own.

Make at least, 5k every day without any stress.
Our aggregator are willing to give out POS terminal from KUDI, BAXI, KOLOMONI, Ikonik, MONIEPOINT, QUICK TELLER and so on.

You DON'T have to get millions of naira to get these devices. You DON'T have to struggle to make 100 transactions per day. And every month, as an agent, you are entitled to a commission.

The best thing is that you get this POS terminal and it's configuration for N25,000, ONLY.

In LESS THAN A WEEK , your terminal will be delivered to you, depending on your location.

Payments becomes easy when you have POS for easy payments.
Contact our aggregator on 090-493-36524.
do you have any office in ajah I'm interested
Re: How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria by Gboliwe: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Do you have an office in Abia state?
Re: How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria by Slym180(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
I.need one I live in Ilorin kwara state, do you have an office in Ilorin?
Re: How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria by jack1101: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2021
I'm in port Harcourt . where is your office please
Re: How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria by lipstick2(f): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2021
Pls.where is ur office in Umuahia
Re: How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria by Willywords: 1:18am On Jan 04, 2021
Do you have an office in Ile Ife
Re: How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria by Chisavour(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2021
hope it is not a scam
Re: How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria by KingsleyBuubba(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Please do you have an office in Abuja. I'm highly interested
Re: How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria by atop1(m): 5:10am On Jun 04, 2021
To help you on your journey to getting your Opay POS fast and simple, I have written an entire article plus video to explain all the information you need to get the Opay pos by yourself without having to contact anyone.
check the article and video step by step here
https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/kudi-pos-get-it-fast-and-other-details/
Re: How To Become A POS Agent In Nigeria by Generaloluseye: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
atop1:
To help you on your journey to getting your Opay POS fast and simple, I have written an entire article plus video to explain all the information you need to get the Opay pos by yourself without having to contact anyone.
check the article and video step by step here
https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/kudi-pos-get-it-fast-and-other-details/

If you need a pos in Ibadan, kindly reach out to me on 08068300089.
Oluseye infibranches

(1) (Reply)

Eco Bank / Management Trainees? / Uba Training! Is It On Or Off Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.