Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (863993 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2021
ayoadefantastic:
Finally it happened. PPR!
Applied May 14th before end of MSc, denied Sept 25th. Purpose of visit
Re-applied Oct. 21st.
NSE Dec 1st, submitted Dec 16th.
BVL and PPR today.

Please what is the process for passport submission and the fee ?

This is fantastic news for ayoadefantastic. Congratulations. All the best as you forge ahead.

It has ended in praise.

I am expectant oooo. It will end in praise for us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2021
gbengaadet:
FIRST OF ALL, I GIVE GOD ALMIGHTY ALL THE GLORY!
Permit me to share my story to inspire or boost someone’s hope.
So, this is my story?

• I started this journey mid-2019, so I applied in Dec 2019
• 22nd of Jan 2020, I was refused [Reason—Purpose of visit]
• Remark: In my application, I made a blunder of wrongly applied for a wrong course [Ordinary diploma]
• Then I changed my school and course [Post graduate program]
• Re-applied in March 2020 [ Then covid19 lockdown activated and the waiting period started……]
• 14th August did upfront medical and passed 10th September
• 20th September got AIP
• Then, no update again [Webform enquires and emails activated]
• 10th December BVL dropped [Then no update again, another session of emails activated]
• 13th Jan, Boom! PPR dropped [Abuja Embassy]
• 18th Jan, LOI and passport stamped.
• 21st Jan passport delivered
• 31sts Jan, Landed in Maple Canny.

Additional timeline:
• Sponsor – Self
• Good travel history
• Study gap - 16yrs
• Age – 40+
• Application type - Paper based
• Both applications were handled 100% by me (No agent)�

I encourage every one of you to never give up, even if not for anything but for your children’s future.

Please join me to thank God Almighty.

Thanks so much for sharing and encouraging us.

Congratulations. It has ended in praise. All the very best ahead.

It will end in praise for us all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2021
Vetilicious:
Please can anybody help with a link to the page where I can find the meaning of some abbreviations used on this thread, I have been checking but unable to find it...….. Thank you

Hello Vetilicious,

See here

Best of Luck

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2021
ayoadefantastic:
Re-applied Oct. 21st.
BVL and PPR today.

Big Congratulations Ayo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2021
mzzdharmy93:
Happy New month to u all, pls I need colleges that offer post graduate diploma in social works or any related sociology post graduate diploma, she has cgpa second class lower 3.00. Thank you.
Do your research on the following Post Graduate programs , check their course outlines (Curriculum) and see how it relates to your SOCIOLOGY DEGREE, then make your choice

PG. Cert, Community and Social Service Management
Conestoga College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Community and Social Services Management - 987
Mohawk College, Hamilton, Ontario

PG. Cert, Community and Health Services Navigation (CHSN)
Cambrian College, Sudbury, Ontario

PG. Cert, Addictions and Mental Health

Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
Toronto, ON

PG.Cert, Addictions Community Outreach
Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC), Nova Scotia
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Vetilicious:
Please can anybody help with a link to the page where I can find the meaning of some abbreviations used on this thread, I have been checking but unable to find it...….. Thank you
See this

Abbreviation of some terminologies related to Canada Study Visa
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/225#92780564

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2021
Backcheck:
Good day all.
I am about to start gathering documents for my visa application and I would like to know how to tackle the following in my LoE

1. Family Ties: I have 4 siblings and I’m the last, mother is late, and father is retired. First sibling is a PR in canada with her husband and children. Second is running her masters In the uk, so its me and the 3rd and my father left in Nigeria. (Do I need to state this things?) how well can I tackle the family ties? Before they say we’re all trying to run from Nigeria

2. Sponsor: My siblings and I share a joint account which contains say 100k CAD, I am a signatory to the account. Do I say I am self sponsored or my siblings need to write me a sponsorship letter?

Hello Backcheck,

Any intent to not mention your siblings abroad should be disuaded. Despite having ties abroad, work on proving that you're independent and self established in your home country.

It may be advisable to focus more on demonstrating economic ties than social ties to your home country. Or rather, your economic ties should outweigh your social ties when demonstrating both.

Since you will be using a joint account, your sibling only needs to write a consent letter to acknowledge that the funds which belongs to both of you is fully accessible to you during your study.

Your siblings can as well state the overall budgeted amount sufficient for your study including itineraries in the letter. From the account, if possible, make payment for your full tuition fee (for the 1st year if your program is 2years).

Also, a separate letter of support can be written by same sibling stating to act as a backup to support you financially in the case of any unprecendented emergency.

Remember, you have to show good evidence for source of funds. Being a self sponsor is most ideal in this situation.

Best of Luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Samsn456:
Good day everyone, please I have a question. I did not attach this VFS consent form with my passport and the copies of the biodata page, please what should I do?

What i attached:
Actual passport
Request letter
Biometrics correspondence letter

Also I tried to download the file but my phone can not open it but this link works for me.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://liftassets.vfsglobal.com/mar/en/can/-/media/project/vfs_uk/shared/pdf/vfs-consent-form---morocco.pdf%3Fla%3Den%26hash%3D4CA4AA28CBB4330CD810D218C6F11B6312C51AFD&ved=2ahUKEwiM9fiSjMnuAhUOmRoKHclAB2QQFjABegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3nH0LII4S0SyfbvcFhU8Vp

Hello Samsn456,

Its best you email or call the VFS which your passport was sent to for adequate directive.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2021
Deohlarh20:
Hello please I have a question if an applicant obliged the services of an agent an applied via paper route and at some point withdraws his application due to personal reasons(maybe fraudulent information). And the withdrawal was a success. If I want to reapply can I make some changes to the information that was initially submitted. THE APP WASN'T REJECTED IT WAS WITHDRAWN and besides the person was also rejected when he applied for usa study visa four years ago .Happy new month everyone

Hello Deohlarh20,

Avoid tampering with primary information. Changing sensitive information may be considered as a misrepresentation.

If you don't know the information used by the agent, request for the full case notes in order to understand how to build your next story for the application.

Without knowing what the said information is about, getting adequate advise to the effect might not be totally possible.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mzzdharmy93(f): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Do your research on the following Post Graduate programs , check their course outlines (Curriculum) and see how it relates to your SOCIOLOGY DEGREE, then make your choice

PG. Cert, Community and Social Service Management
Conestoga College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Community and Social Services Management - 987
Mohawk College, Hamilton, Ontario

PG. Cert, Community and Health Services Navigation (CHSN)

Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
Toronto, ON

PG.Cert, Addictions Community Outreach
Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC), Nova Scotia

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Congratulations!! Please share how you tackled the purpose of visit reason. Documents submitted, etc
ayoadefantastic:
Re-applied Oct. 21st.
BVL and PPR today.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by glam12: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2021
THE LONGEST WAIT OF MY LIFE!
It can only be God!

Thanks to all the gurus! (I’m sorry, I can’t seem to remember their handles now)

I have been a silent member of this platform, but I must confess that I have benefited a lot; that is why my conscience have not allowed me to rest without coming back to share for the benefit of others, just like I was also blessed by others.
So, Permit me to share my testimony to inspire or boost someone’s hope.

• I started this journey in 2019, I started by doing a lot of research (Nairaland, etc.), university portals, websites, and all that
• Jan 2020 I travelled to my Nig uni to collect a student copy of my transcript and started applying for admission in Canada

Educational Qualifications and experience are as follows:
- B.Sc business Administration - 2004
- MBA (Human Resources) - 2014
- Total 15 years post graduate experience
- Recent experience: 5 years procurement role
- Preferred course of study - pgd Human Resources
- Canada institution - university of Winnipeg (fall - sept2020 intake)
- Conditional Acceptance letter - April 2020
• Visa application timeline:
Online Application submitted - June 14, 2020
• Documents: -
I created 7 folders and scanned all these documents into them:
Folder 1 - Study permit form (IMM ...)
Folder 2 - Data page; photocopy of previous visas. (Canada visitor visa 2019, Dubai 2015, China business tourist visa 2013) Note: all these visas were expired at the time of application
Folder 3- Letter of acceptance; Receipt of payment for school fees; MBA transcript; B.Sc transcript; A WELL WRITTEN SOP (notarized); CV; All educational certificates;
Folder 4- Financial support documents (Reference letter from bank; Bank statement for 4 months (Bal - about 10m); bank e-statement for 6 months; pay-slip, employment letter, study leave letter (note:I wrote and signed ball these office letters by myself even though I used valid contact phone no and informed my colleague); sigma pension reference letter; Narration of income letter; property offer letter (worth 30m but not fully paid for, included my receipt worth 8m); change of name documents; notarized convent letter from spouse; Narration of income letter ( as at middle March 2020 I maintained a balance of about 4m (inflow of about 20m within 3 months) then I lodged in the additional 4-6m within March to June when I submitted my application ( I tagged each payment with a narration - e.g, sale of car, sale of land, etc. )
Folder 5 - Digital passport
Folder 6 - Pre- medical (IOM); police certificate; biometric certificate (remember I had been issued a Canada visitor visa last year)
Folder 7: Family information form (IMM .....)

I would also like to state that I opted to use an agent, this is because I didn’t want my usual procrastination to delay me. I wanted someone to put me on my toes, but that even proved wrong as she was so relaxed, all he did was gave me a list of documents as seen above; I filled the forms myself, did all the paperwork myself; even SOP was written by self; after I sent the documents I was even the one putting pressure and asking... Have you submitted? Have you submitted?
Fast forward to...
AIP - August 5, 2020
Online classes - August 2020

The legendary wait started, Anxiety mixed with full time online school, full time job, etc. ‘mBe patient, No update!’’ was the only response I always get from the agent no matter the long message I type...lol it was frustrating not been able to access your application by yourself sha. The agent was also physically and worse still emotionally unavailable for me... lol
I am not discrediting any agent but personally I can say that I didn’t see the need for me to. All the agent did was to give me a list, which I had already gathered from my research here, and the IRCC website. So it’s safe to say that I paid for a list of documents, and for someone to just submit my application (waste of money I think); But work with your conviction and depending on your case too.
January 3 2021 - submitted a webform, no response till now
January 17 2021 - I requested for GCMS via getgcmsonline.com, no response on that as well till now
January 27,2021 - PPR
Submitted passport @ DHL with printer PPR letter and biometric certificate on January 28, 2021.

Canada PR/citizenship dream loading! All glory to God!

Last advice to anyone on this journey: (1) Have a trailer load of patience! (2) please spend time researching, read!read!read! Please! I’m not saying don’t ask questions or seek guidance but please make sure it is very reasonable please!

Please I am going to put this out there in advance, I might not be available to answer questions on this as I am very very busy and that is why I am doing a very detailed post.

I decree my testimony in anyone waiting on this line of miracle! It will end in praise!

Additional timeline
• Sponsor – Self (married but single applicant)
• Age – 35
• Application type - online
Also, Visa denials to UK and USA previously (I scanned this refusal letters to the agent, I don’t know if she included them)

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2021
glam12:
It can only be God!

Thanks to all the gurus! (I’m sorry, I can’t seem to remember their handles now)

I have been a silent member of this platform, but I must confess that I have benefited a lot; that is why my conscience have not allowed me to rest without coming back to share for the benefit of others, just like I was also blessed by others.

• I started this journey in 2019, I started by doing a lot of research (Nairaland, etc.), university portals, websites, and all that
• Jan 2020 I travelled to my Nig uni to collect a student copy of my transcript and started applying for admission in Canada

Folder 2 - Data page; photocopy of previous visas. (Canada visitor visa 2019, Dubai 2015, China business tourist visa 2013) Note: all these visas were expired at the time of application
Folder 3- Letter of acceptance; Receipt of payment for school fees; MBA transcript; B.Sc transcript; A WELL WRITTEN SOP (notarized); CV; All educational certificates;
Folder 4- Financial support documents (Reference letter from bank; Bank statement for 4 months (Bal - about 10m); bank e-statement for 6 months; pay-slip, employment letter, study leave letter (note:I wrote and signed ball these office letters by myself even though I used valid contact phone no and informed my colleague); sigma pension reference letter; Narration of income letter; property offer letter (worth 30m but not fully paid for, included my receipt worth 8m); change of name documents; notarized convent letter from spouse; Narration of income letter ( as at middle March 2020 I maintained a balance of about 4m (inflow of about 20m within 3 months) then I lodged in the additional 4-6m within March to June when I submitted my application ( I tagged each payment with a narration - e.g, sale of car, sale of land, etc. )
Folder 6 - Pre- medical (IOM); police certificate; biometric certificate (remember I had been issued a Canada visitor visa last year)

I would also like to state that I opted to use an agent, this is because I didn’t want my usual procrastination to delay me. I wanted someone to put me on my toes, but that even proved wrong as she was so relaxed, all he did was gave me a list of documents as seen above; I filled the forms myself, did all the paperwork myself; even SOP was written by self; after I sent the documents I was even the one putting pressure and asking... Have you submitted? Have you submitted?
Fast forward to...
AIP - August 5, 2020

The legendary wait started, Anxiety mixed with full time online school, full time job, etc. ‘mBe patient, No update!’’ was the only response I always get from the agent no matter the long message I type...lol it was frustrating not been able to access your application by yourself sha. The agent was also physically and worse still emotionally unavailable for me... lol
I am not discrediting any agent but personally I can say that I didn’t see the need for me to. All the agent did was to give me a list, which I had already gathered from my research here, and the IRCC website. So it’s safe to say that I paid for a list of documents, and for someone to just submit my application (waste of money I think); But work with your conviction and depending on your case too.
January 17 2021 - I requested for GCMS via getgcmsonline.com, no response on that as well till now
January 27,2021 - PPR
Submitted passport @ DHL with printer PPR letter and biometric certificate on January 28, 2021.

Last advice to anyone on this journey: (1) Have a trailer load of patience! (2) please spend time researching, read!read!read! Please! I’m not saying don’t ask questions or seek guidance but please make sure it is very reasonable please!

Please I am going to put this out there in advance, I might not be available to answer questions on this as I am very very busy and that is why I am doing a very detailed post.

I decree my testimony in anyone waiting on this line of miracle! It will end in praise!

Additional timeline
• Age – 35
Also, Visa denials to UK and USA previously (I scanned this refusal letters to the agent, I don’t know if she included them)
congrats. Safe trip

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Deohlarh20: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2021
sleekcheek:
Hello Summe & Deohlarh

Have u paid ur fees and what method did you use for payment?

Hey ,no I haven't paid my fees yet but soon tho .It's my aunt that's in USA that would pay when it's time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2021
glam12:
It can only be God!

Fast forward to...
AIP - August 5, 2020

January 27,2021 - PPR

Additional timeline
• Age – 35
Congratulationsssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gettingbeta(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2021
Hello everyone, trust we are doing good and keeping safe.

I thought it wise and proper to give back to where I got necessary information on this Canny waka. Just as my seniors have done, let me do same.

Started this journey prior to the pandemic in March 2019, the wait was out of this World, anybody on this Canny waka needs patience, a whole lot of patience.

Please See documents submitted below:

Submitted 15th, May 2020.
No reply till August,2020.....Had to request for my GCMS notes.
GCMS notes came August 26th, 2020. Failed eligibility. but case still open.
Sent my updated admission letter September 5th after receiving GCMS notes.
Started online lectures with fate October 9th,2020.
Got AIP October 12th, 2020.
The wait started again....no response till i followed in Hon. Lekiboebo footsteps.
Did medical and sent thru webform November 13th....updated on cic page November 19th, 2020.
Another wait again...till mails was sent again with Hon. Lekiboebo to IRCC on delay. I took courage and did same....
BVL and PPR dropped same day within minutes of each other....December 3rd, 2020.
Sent passport December 5th, stamped and was delivered as Christmas gift December 24th, 2020.
I am self-sponsored

Still in Nigeria taking online lectures- tier 1 MBA, working too to save some cash.

See documents submitted below;

Client Info : Birth Cert, Family Passports and Marriage Certificate {Married with 2 children}, Family photos, Education Plan Insurance for my 2 children, School certificates{graduated in 2008 - Business Admin & Magt}, Resume & Professional Certs, Tax card, Employment and promotion letters {been working since graduation for 12 years}, Relocation/transfer letter, Wifey's Letter of introduction from work, Family birth certs, Police character Cert, S.O.P, Life Insurance Plan, etc.

POF : My 6 months Pay slips and Statement of accounts {using the authorization ticket from GTB}, Pension statement till date, My House Insurance Certificate worth #21.8m with rental incomes, 2 Landed properties with documentation and cost evaluation, School's scholarship letter and grants {The Award letter was uploaded through CSE and was recently added on my profile as seen on the GCMS notes} Employer letter of introduction stating my study leave approval, Cooperative account statement of #6.5m, My business C.O.I, Mutual Fund investment letter of #8m plus, Payment receipts of CAD16k {school first year is CAD16,858k}. Wifey statement of account, etc.

Thanks to the guru's we have been following and learning from - Frank, Just, Lekibobe, Dom, and a whole host of others.

Just booked my flight to Vancouver, BC for April,2021

For newbies, this thread and the former has a lot of information in them....I know its difficult especially for a lot of us, but take time to read and follow the updates, it makes a whole lot of sense.

Apologies for the typo....I dey work.

I will respond and assist where I can and if I can, lets continue this selfless service to humanity.

Thank you to everyone and don't forget to put God first.

Stay safe out there.

It will always end in praise.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ayoadefantastic: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Longjonjoe:

Congratulations
Did your eligibility review start?

Yes, started Dec 17th.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by glam12: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Sorry about your delay. I went through the exact same thing with University of Winnipeg. That was why I said conditional offer in my detailed post earlier.
Eventually I was dropped out of the list for my preferred course of study (pgd Human Resources) because class was full; I had to take on the next available course (Advance business management certificate). Even this one I was put on the waiting list so it was shaky. But as God will have it, I got my AIP and was enrolled at dying minute. That is why I say this journey will try your patience in every possible way.
My advice to you is to take the next best step at every juncture of setback, just don’t give up. Keep moving.

Even with
awys:

Congratulations bro all the testimonies that's being shared here today is inspiring and shows that what God cannot do doesn't exist!!! But truth be told IRCC is making me getting tired and having low spirit when I submitted in October I had a high spirit with a strong Zeal even when the NSE request came in it's was stronger and said okay with these I will get a faster response owing to the fact that my school University of Winnipeg gave a deadline to pay the first semester fees by February 15th and it's the LOI they will use to reserve the seat and these seats get fuller in time I was like I will get response even before January if the seats gets full they will put one on wait list or they say you defer till next intake with a fee ooo and that's what am trying to avoid I really wanted this May intake that's was why I applied early enough I wake up feeling cranky at times not knowing what to do or my faith with IRCC it's not as if am not ready to pay my fees but there have to be an outcome from IRCC before I pay it's just like one is between the devil and the deep blue Sea!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2021
glam12:
Sorry about your delay. I went through the exact same thing with University of Winnipeg. That was why I said conditional offer in my detailed post earlier.
Eventually I was dropped out of the list for my preferred course of study (pgd Human Resources) because class was full; I had to take on the next available course (Advance business management certificate). Even this one I was put on the waiting list so it was shaky. But as God will have it, I got my AIP and was enrolled at dying minute. That is why I say this journey will try your patience in every possible way.
My advice to you is to take the next best step at every juncture of setback, just don’t give up. Keep moving.

Even with
I also enrolled for the Advanced Business Management for May 2021 intake ooo please should I go ahead to pay cuz I don't know what to do now I applied for my visa application since October hoping I would get response before January ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2021
gettingbeta:

I thought it wise and proper to give back to where I got necessary information on this Canny waka. Just as my seniors have done, let me do same.

Started this journey prior to the pandemic in March 2019, the wait was out of this World, anybody on this Canny waka needs patience, a whole lot of patience.

The wait started again....no response till i followed in Hon. Lekiboebo footsteps.
Did medical and sent thru webform November 13th....updated on cic page November 19th, 2020.
Another wait again...till mails was sent again with Hon. Lekiboebo to IRCC on delay. I took courage and did same....
BVL and PPR dropped same day within minutes of each other....December 3rd, 2020.
Sent passport December 5th, stamped and was delivered as Christmas gift December 24th, 2020.
I am self-sponsored

Still in Nigeria taking online lectures- tier 1 MBA, working too to save some cash.

Client Info : Birth Cert, Family Passports and Marriage Certificate {Married with 2 children}, Family photos, Education Plan Insurance for my 2 children, School certificates{graduated in 2008 - Business Admin & Magt}, Resume & Professional Certs, Tax card, Employment and promotion letters {been working since graduation for 12 years}, Relocation/transfer letter, Wifey's Letter of introduction from work, Family birth certs, Police character Cert, S.O.P, Life Insurance Plan, etc.

POF : My 6 months Pay slips and Statement of accounts {using the authorization ticket from GTB}, Pension statement till date, My House Insurance Certificate worth #21.8m with rental incomes, 2 Landed properties with documentation and cost evaluation, School's scholarship letter and grants {The Award letter was uploaded through CSE and was recently added on my profile as seen on the GCMS notes} Employer letter of introduction stating my study leave approval, Cooperative account statement of #6.5m, My business C.O.I, Mutual Fund investment letter of #8m plus, Payment receipts of CAD16k {school first year is CAD16,858k}. Wifey statement of account, etc.

Thanks to the guru's we have been following and learning from - Frank, Just, Lekibobe, Dom, and a whole host of others.

For newbies, this thread and the former has a lot of information in them....I know its difficult especially for a lot of us, but take time to read and follow the updates, it makes a whole lot of sense.

I will respond and assist where I can and if I can, lets continue this selfless service to humanity.

Stay safe out there.

Congratulations on your Success Story smiley
Glad everything worked in your favour

To God be the glory
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Hurllarh: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2021
Good day everyone ! Once again please is there anyone here that has a medical booked for either Qlife for this or next week but won't be able to go cos of any reasons? I've got a medical booked for the middle of February but I'm hoping for a sooner date, and I'll be glad to trade medical appointment date with anyone who might be willing to shift their appointments to later days. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shawtylil(f): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Hi

can one leave two or three months before resumption date,??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
glam12:
It can only be God!

Fast forward to...
AIP - August 5, 2020

January 27,2021 - PPR

Additional timeline
• Age – 35

CONGRATULATIONS!! God has done it!

All the waiting paid off.

AMEN to your Prayers too grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
gettingbeta:

I am self-sponsored

Stay safe out there.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
adekolagreat:
I am going to windsor for May

Same here!
Let’s connect.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by emy10stone: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello friends,

Thanks for ur contributions here.

I av just secured student visa to Canada and I intend booking flight for 6th Feb 2021.
Pls I need information on basic requirements b4 boarding and expectations from border officers in Canada. I also want to know how best to go about covid test here and present self isolation plan to the border officer in canada

Thanks in anticipation of ur advice.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by stevedestiny(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
My people good day, Please anybody with idea of processing time for people submitting using the normal route due without ielts? Seems everybody here is using the express application system. Please someone should advice, I'm intending to file through the normal route.
Semester starts fall 2021.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elawnugo: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
gbengaadet:
So, this is my story?

• Remark: In my application, I made a blunder of wrongly applied for a wrong course [Ordinary diploma]
• Re-applied in March 2020 [ Then covid19 lockdown activated and the waiting period started……]
• 20th September got AIP
• 10th December BVL dropped [Then no update again, another session of emails activated]

Additional timeline:
• Sponsor – Self
• Good travel history
• Study gap - 16yrs
• Age – 40+

I encourage every one of you to never give up, even if not for anything but for your children’s future.

Congrats am happy for you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elawnugo: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Congrats
ayoadefantastic:
Re-applied Oct. 21st.
BVL and PPR today.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Heyy guys I just complete my biometric I submitted my application with upfront medical may 2021...Will my biometric be updated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ayokaq: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Our story is similar, is just that i applied to bachelor degree program. I pray for positive response for my next reapplication

gbengaadet:
So, this is my story?

• 20th September got AIP

Additional timeline:
• Sponsor – Self
• Good travel history
• Study gap - 16yrs
• Age – 40+

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.