Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,262 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (861365 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tre20: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2021
Hello everyone
Pl is it necessary to address the 2nd year tuition fee payment in LOE? I noticed we are only talking about the 30k cad for the first year alone. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dukealara: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
dishydens:
Hello everyone. I just joined this thread yesterday. Is anyone in the house applying to Niagara College or already there?

I applied also to Niagara college...waiting for admission.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dukealara: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
PPR just dropped am shaking right now will give details later this can only be God I didn't submit a perfect Application I had fears about it but God did it!!!

Congratulations!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bobinho10:
Jan 15
when did your eligibility review start?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BaaleOfOntario: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please what are the IMM forms to downlaod

1. Family information form
2. Study permit made outside of Canada
3. I can't remember the 3rd one. Please someone should ans me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bobinho10: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rootiab:
when did your eligibility review start?
it has not started
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wow I'm so happy for you.... There is nothing impossible with God as long as we trust him.... I'm also trusting him for mine and I know I will testify on this platform soon
Indeed 'What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist'
awys:
I applied October 12th 2020
NSE request: 7th of December 2020
BVL:2nd of February 2021
PPR Request: 6th of February 2021
Note I requested my GCMS NOTES on the 9th of January 2021 am yet to receive it
My Paddy @[b]OTUNBA
TEE our prophet here thank you so much I know how you have been encouraging me
@Just Mellow you also predicted my approval on 8th of January 2021 you said and I quote"You are thirsty for my approval" and here it is today our 2nd prophet here thank you so much.My story is a long one I had Signs God showed me signs on my application I was just waiting for it to manifest
Chai I fasted and prayed ooo, midnight prayers,my mum's midnight prayers were not in vain!!!
My story is long and unique will share it here later!!![/b]
Delay is not denial

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please for those that have like same timeline or has passed the processing time please keep sending a cool and mild reminder like yiu are virtually pleading for the expidition of the process
February 1st I woke up and composed a mail pleading that I know the pandemic is affecting their services and with their busy schedules and that I have a deadline to pay my tuition for the February 15th and would not like to miss the opportunity . I sent it on the February 1st.On the 2nd of February I sent it again through webform and mails to Nairobi Kenya that afternoon BVL dropped and today Passport Request so you need to be proactive depending on your case and am resuming May 6th so I virtually pleaded to expidite the process for me

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bobinho10: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bobinho10:
Gooday! I just got my NSE request this morning. So, my brother is my sponsor and he lives in Canada. I wanted to ask if he still needs to show MyBankstaments beacuse he is not in Nigeria. And also how can he show his bank statement if he is Canada. Thanks for the anticipated reply.
Please i need more gurus in the house to drop more solutions. Please!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
My application is still in process so I won't know for certain. Its an alternative which I believe is better than not sending anything at all.

Bobinho10:
Thank you! Did they accept the letter and the alternative?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bobinho10: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Glasses08:
My application is still in process so I won't know for certain. Its an alternative which I believe is better than not sending anything at all.

Nice, I might give it a try. Did you get any other way from gurus in the house?

It will end in praise!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations. May the land favour you.

awys:
My Paddy @[b]OTUNBA
@Just Mellow you also predicted my approval on 8th of January 2021 you said and I quote"You are thirsty for my approval" and here it is today our 2nd prophet here thank you so much.My story is a long one I had Signs God showed me signs on my application I was just waiting for it to manifest
Chai I fasted and prayed ooo, midnight prayers,my mum's midnight prayers were not in vain!!!
Delay is not denial

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Errrrrr...not sure ifIasked here. I had already read some posts on it before my NSE request dropped so I just followed some of them and added mine.

I will suggest you seek further advice on the issue.

It will end in praise.

Bobinho10:
Nice, I might give it a try. Did you get any other way from gurus in the house?

It will end in praise!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bobinho10:
it has not started
oh okay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
PPR just dropped am shaking right now will give details later this can only be God I didn't submit a perfect Application I had fears about it but God did it!!!

Awyssssssssssssss!!!

OH MY GOD!!! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! WOW!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
My Paddy @[b]OTUNBA
Delay is not denial

I CANT STOP SHOUTING grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
Please for those that have like same timeline or has passed the processing time please keep sending a cool and mild reminder like yiu are virtually pleading for the expidition of the process
February 1st I woke up and composed a mail pleading that I know the pandemic is affecting their services and with their busy schedules and that I have a deadline to pay my tuition for the February 15th and would not like to miss the opportunity . I sent it on the February 1st.On the 2nd of February I sent it again through webform and mails to Nairobi Kenya that afternoon BVL dropped and today Passport Request so you need to be proactive depending on your case and am resuming May 6th so I virtually pleaded to expidite the process for me

Thanks for this!!

Now I'm waiting for your Landing Gist! cool

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by iampaulsmith(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Say what!!! The joy in my heart right now grin. Congratulations sis!!! The long awaited breakthrough finally came. Being in the same shoe I know what the long wait feels like, so that peace of mind ehn cheesy. I didn’t even know your BVL had dropped earlier, it must have been an intense wait since the 2nd. This testimony will definitely go round!
Definitely what God cannot do does not exist.
awys:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by IboBoyNuel(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
My Paddy @[b]OTUNBA
Delay is not denial

Congratulations, i share a similar timeline with. Only that i submitted Nse documents on 30th December and I still haven't gotten a message that they received and my profile hasn't changed to "reviewing additional documents". It just showing "your documents has been uploaded

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
My Paddy @[b]OTUNBA
Delay is not denial
Hearty Congratulations to you

Glad your LOVE LETTER finally landed in your Airstrip

MANITOBA can't wait to have you,Oluwa was fully involved

To God be the GLORY!!!!!

RElAX, TAKE YOUR TIME & LIST DOCUMENTS YOU SUBMITTED FOR YOUR APPLICATION

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by SwayB(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
My Paddy @[b]OTUNBA
Delay is not denial
I'm so happy for you. Congratulations you deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
deommanuel:

Awyssssssssssssss!!!

OH MY GOD!!! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! WOW!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!
Oh my Deomemmanuel oh dear you also predicted my approval our 3rd Prophet thank you so much bro am also thirsty and waiting for your approval too thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
iampaulsmith:
Say what!!! The joy in my heart right now grin. Congratulations sis!!! The long awaited breakthrough finally came. Being in the same shoe I know what the long wait feels like, so that peace of mind ehn cheesy. I didn’t even know your BVL had dropped earlier, it must have been an intense wait since the 2nd. This testimony will definitely go round!
Definitely what God cannot do does not exist.
Oh dear we were both waiting ooo you will also testify I can remember how I was disturbing everyone here ooo with IRCC my love now my love letter is here yours will come dear!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Hearty Congratulations to you

Glad your LOVE LETTER finally landed in your Airstrip

MANITOBA can't wait to have you,Oluwa was fully involved

To God be the GLORY!!!!!

TAKE YOUR TIME & LIST DOCUMENTS YOU SUBMITTED FOR YOUR APPLICATION
Our Lekiboboe the consultant thank you so much I will ooo my story long and still digesting the approval thank you I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
SwayB:

I'm so happy for you. Congratulations you deserve it.
Thank you bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Philadelphia: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hello everyone!
Must a sponsor submit My Bank Statement?

I was hoping that just the ordinary statement could suffice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:

Our Lekiboboe the consultant thank you so much I will ooo my story long and still digesting the approval thank you I appreciate
Lol, Consultant Kwa cheesy

You are welcome ma'am

Alright...

I av sent Oghenerukevwe to come give you freshly tapped Tap Wine to digest the Approval cool

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LegitPikin: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
G'afternoon Frank,

I sent you a mail.
Kindly respond. Please.

Frankrobbn1:

CAQ is not required for SOWP application.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:

Yaaay.... I am super duper happy for you. What God cannot do does not exist!!!! Hold on to that God you serve! Don’t shake... I like your faith and I can’t wait to meet you in Canada

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Elizdee:

Yaaay.... I am super duper happy for you. What God cannot do does not exist!!!! Hold on to that God you serve! Don’t shake... I like your faith and I can’t wait to meet you in Canada
Thank you so much sis can't wait to meet you too in Canada have made so many wonderful friends here and we must surely meet .Yes ooo Am holding unto him I saw signs I saw his hands he broke protocols for me but I will drop the full story later when am relaxed thank you so much!!!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by onyinyebibian: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:

Congratulations dear! Have been expecting this your PPR like it’s mine�
All the best in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
onyinyebibian:

Congratulations dear! Have been expecting this your PPR like it’s mine�
All the best in Canada
Oh dear thank you so much .God has gat your back you will testify too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.