Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (861298 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hey guys...its been a week since I submitted my application with upfront medicals..yet no update on my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
I applied October 12th 2020
NSE request: 7th of December 2020
BVL:2nd of February 2021
PPR Request: 6th of February 2021
Note I requested my GCMS NOTES on the 9th of January 2021 am yet to receive it
My Paddy @[b]OTUNBA
TEE our prophet here thank you so much I know how you have been encouraging me
@Just Mellow you also predicted my approval on 8th of January 2021 you said and I quote"You are thirsty for my approval" and here it is today our 2nd prophet here thank you so much.My story is a long one I had Signs God showed me signs on my application I was just waiting for it to manifest
Chai I fasted and prayed ooo, midnight prayers,my mum's midnight prayers were not in vain!!!
My story is long and unique will share it here later!!![/b]
Delay is not denial

Wow wow, wow, a very big congratulations to you. I am so very delighted. Congratulations.

I was just doing wow wow like ambulance when reading this.

GOD can be trusted.

Wishing you all the very best ahead. We Dey wait landing gist soon o.

Father Lord, I await this same news. I tap into this and I know I will come back to testify.

It will end in praise for us all.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wifefo88:
Hey guys...its been a week since I submitted my application with upfront medicals..yet no update on my application

Patience is the leading word. Just give it time since it’s just a week. In my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ose2021: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hi everyone. Good afternoon. If you have sent passport from Port-Harcourt before please kindly send me an email or if you have idea on how to go about it in Port-Harcourt, I want to send to Abuja.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
My medical exam is still on review since the day I uploaded it, abeg how long does it take before it changes to passed? Na wa oo! Truly, this is a work of patience. IRCC, I'm expecting my own LOVE LETTER soon oo. CONGRATULATIONS to me in advance wink cheesy smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lheman: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]
Lheman:
Hello house, I am new here. Just gained admission for Msc. Statistics program at University of Waterloo. But I’m not clear about somethings. The only work experience I have is NYSC work experience. I also did internship at AIICO Insurance Company. I am currently serving at the Lagos Bureau of Statistics ( a unit under Minstry of Budget and Economic Planning, Lagos Secretariat, Ikeja). I have already been recommended for Employment by the Lagos State Civil Service Commission. For the employment situation, can I collect a Letter from the Chairman of Lagos Civil service Commission confirming a standing job offer. Pls, what should the letter contain?

(2) The only Home ties I have are my parents and my sister. What else can I use to support the home ties pls?

(3) Can I use a land for gift of deeds from my parents? Pls how can I go about it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lheman: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lheman:
Is VFS application route better than online application route?

My sponsor is planning to transfer $10,000 CAD for GIC purpose in a Canadian bank account.

My sponsor is also willing to pay for my fall semester fees. Can he state it in his sponsorship letter?

My sister’s husband wants to serve as my co-sponsor. He wants to take care of emergency funds and other miscellaneous expenses that might arise.

How can I use a land for gift of deed from my parents?

Your swift and vital responses will be highly appreciated.

God bless you all.

IT WILL END IN PRAISE!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OlashileG: 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
uOttawa takes about 15 weeks to provide final decision on application
Bami26:
Good morning house.
I am a new member of this beautiful family and I need some answers about a few things.
I applied to the university of Toronto and Ottawa for my course and I want to find out if anyone has an idea about the wait time before a decision is made on my application.
I hope it ends in praises for all of us.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Philadelphia: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hello everyone,
Please I need to know if my sponsor must submit My Bank Statement as financial proof

Can’t the ordinary statement from the bank suffice?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by femredhead: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations awys !

I'm happy for you !

It ended in praises at last !

awys:
PPR just dropped am shaking right now will give details later this can only be God I didn't submit a perfect Application I had fears about it but God did it!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by DCNM(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations Awys, I can't be silent about this one. I rejoice with you sis

awys:
PPR just dropped am shaking right now will give details later this can only be God I didn't submit a perfect Application I had fears about it but God did it!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bobinho10: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bobinho10:
Gooday! I just got my NSE request this morning. So, my brother is my sponsor and he lives in Canada. I wanted to ask if he still needs to show MyBankstaments beacuse he is not in Nigeria. And also how can he show his bank statement if he is Canada. Thanks for the anticipated reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Philadelphia:
Hello everyone,
Please I need to know if my sponsor must submit My Bank Statement as financial proof

Can’t the ordinary statement from the bank suffice?

The MB statement is required if you are opting for the NSE route.

The ordinary statement would suffice for the normal route.That said, we have people who have submitted the normal bank statements for the NSE route because their banks are not on the list of banks who have subscribed to the MB platform

If your sponsors bank is not on the list, I guess you can go ahead with the normal statement and maybe a LOE stating that your bank is not on the list and if possible a reference letter from the bank.

Let’s wait for others to add to this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=Bobinho10 post=98802872][/quote]

Since he is not in Nigeria, he won’t be able to show the MB statement. I think that is only obtainable for Nigerian banks.

He should get his statement of account and send to you so you can upload it.

I think that is the best way and you can then include a LOE stating that he does not have a Nigerian account hence the reason for submitting his Canadian bank account statement.

Please wait to hear from others too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Restoredglory: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Finally! Congratulations.Im happy for you.I tap into your PPR to receive mine

awys:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OlashileG: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Could also depend on course and other factors.....Engineering course took 15 weeks
OlashileG:
uOttawa takes about 15 weeks to provide final decision on application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BaaleOfOntario: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
I have a question to ask. Should voluntary activities be filled in the form. Finised NYSC april 2019 and not currently employed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:

Oh my Deomemmanuel oh dear you also predicted my approval our 3rd Prophet thank you so much bro am also thirsty and waiting for your approval too thank you so much!!!

All thanks to God dear friend.

I'm going to share my Approval Testimony soon.

Wait for it!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Restoredglory: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
I just realized that the deadline for my tuition deposit is on 12th of February,I don't know whether to defer to September.im confused right now.

awys:
Please for those that have like same timeline or has passed the processing time please keep sending a cool and mild reminder like yiu are virtually pleading for the expidition of the process
February 1st I woke up and composed a mail pleading that I know the pandemic is affecting their services and with their busy schedules and that I have a deadline to pay my tuition for the February 15th and would not like to miss the opportunity . I sent it on the February 1st.On the 2nd of February I sent it again through webform and mails to Nairobi Kenya that afternoon BVL dropped and today Passport Request so you need to be proactive depending on your case and am resuming May 6th so I virtually pleaded to expidite the process for me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Maprince4: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congrats bro

awys:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bobinho10: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Yteem:

Since he is not in Nigeria, he won’t be able to show the MB statement. I think that is only obtainable for Nigerian banks.

He should get his statement of account and send to you so you can upload it.

I think that is the best way and you can then include a LOE stating that he does not have a Nigerian account hence the reason for submitting his Canadian bank account statement.

Please wait to hear from others too.
Thank you very much.
I hope they accept it!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Testimonytime: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:

Congrats dear I was convinced you will make it. God has got your back dear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Testimonytime:

Congrats dear I was convinced you will make it. God has got your back dear.
Thank you Sis am grateful you will testify too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Maprince4:
Congrats bro

Thank you bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Restoredglory:
Finally! Congratulations.Im happy for you.I tap into your PPR to receive mine

Thank you bro am grateful yours is loading by his grace!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
PhD Positions in Pathology & Laboratory Medicine at the University of British Columbia (UBC)

The Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine at The University of British Columbia is currently accepting PhD students. Program start dates include September (preferred start date), January, and May each year. Supervisor-funded annual student stipends start at $24,000 CAD per year and are often topped-up if an external competitive scholarship is obtained.

For more details
https://www.grad.ubc.ca/ad/54886

To prepare & package your Application, this is your plug
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/111#90933556

https://www./looking-graduate-student-position-heres-how-avoid-frustration-dub%C3%A9/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
DCNM:
Congratulations Awys, I can't be silent about this one. I rejoice with you sis

Lolz thank you bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
femredhead:

Congratulations awys !

I'm happy for you !

It ended in praises at last !

Thank you I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Testimonytime: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Testimonytime,

Given that you've already pay for your first semester tuition, my suggestion is now void. So, there won't be any need to tamper with the fx given the flunctuating rates and scarcity.

Best you should do is see to ways on how to gradually run your account or your spouse deposit in lump sum your LE into your account (if you have good inflows) with brief explanation in both your letter(s).

Since your spouse is financially capable, I see no reason why you will want to present a BS with such low closing balance. Improve the amount further up.

Best of Luck

Thanks @ Justmellow.
We will just make the LE available In my account with explanations. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Testimonytime: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:

Thank you Sis am grateful you will testify too

Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by meemeeibrahim22: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:

Congratulations dear I am so happy for you you really do deserve

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bobinho10:
Thank you very much.
I hope they accept it!

I think they will because not everyone will have their sponsor in Nigeria.

Fingers crossed, it will be accepted. Just do a LOE to explain nicely.

It will end in praise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.