Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (861019 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Awys you're causing traffic here oooo!
Our heavenly father remembered you today... TRULY WHAT GOD CANNOT DO CAN NEVER EXIST
Please go and have a good rest .Your positive contributions and help has been crowned! At last.
Go and prosper!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Restoredglory: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amen oo!I need it to happen soon

awys:

Thank you bro am grateful yours is loading by his grace!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congrats @awys
I wish you safe trip
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Esmeob: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congrats
awys:
PPR just dropped am shaking right now will give details later this can only be God I didn't submit a perfect Application I had fears about it but God did it!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Esmeob: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please is there anyone who applied for study visa through the normal route that has been approved in recent time?

Because it seems like everyone is going through the NSE route oo

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
[Iiii

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Onweke: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congrats. I was waiting for your testimony. God is indeed great !!.

So you did not pay any tuition at all?. Did you submit first semester tuition to IRCC ?

awys:

Yes oooo thank you sis am making my payment immediately you will also testify!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Onweke:
Congrats. I was waiting for your testimony. God is indeed great !!.

So you did not pay any tuition at all?. Did you submit first semester tuition to IRCC ?

I haven't paid nada I am planning to pay my first semester fees on Monday!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Amycanada(f): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please, who applied to CNA( college of the North Atlantic)?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lheman: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PLS

Hello house, I am new here. Just gained admission for Msc. Statistics program at University of Waterloo. But I’m not clear about somethings. The only work experience I have is NYSC work experience. I also did internship at AIICO Insurance Company. I am currently serving at the Lagos Bureau of Statistics ( a unit under Minstry of Budget and Economic Planning, Lagos Secretariat, Ikeja). I have already been recommended for Employment by the Lagos State Civil Service Commission. For the employment situation, can I collect a Letter from the Chairman of Lagos Civil service Commission confirming a standing job offer. Pls, what should the letter contain?

(2) The only Home ties I have are my parents and my sister. What else can I use to support the home ties pls?

(3) Can I use a land for gift of deeds from my parents? Pls how can I go about it?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2021

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
Okay am relaxed now

[b]LONG POST ALERT

THE TESTIMONY AND DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

MY STORY

After my graduation from Unilag I went for my Masters in UK COVENTRY UNIVERSITY precisely I came back job hunting started no job but later I got one shaaa it's owned by Lebanese and you know their story na so I left
So thereafter someone I called her someone cuz she isn't my friend but a foe which I need to eat with with a longgggg spoon mentioned about DUBAI that she has connect to get job but I will sort the person to help with the job in all I have her 70k not knowing nothing was done anyways I headed for DUBAI luckily for me my brother's wife brother stays and works in DUBAI so no accommodation problem now where the job na for where only for her to send me a message on WhatsApp she said and I quote

YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE ,YOU NEED TO GO AND PRAY FOR GRACE NOR BE EVERYBODY GET BAD LUCK

Mehn I cried for 3days and reported the matter to God with prayers and fasting so I kukuma use my 3months for Dubai relax and came back

So someone told about me Canada work permit they have their partner they will look for job long story short they submitted the application without some documents oo very shabby people they didn't include LMIA or LMIA EXEMPTION LETTER .My Application was refused based on Four reasons.Family ties in home and CANADA I nor get anyone there oo, Employment prospects, LMIA and Insufficient funds

So I told the guy you haven't rendered any services let's try study permit and it's both of us that will sit down and strategize it so he has someone who writes SOP for him so he told them to write my SOP while me I gather all other documents by myself ONLY

Now this is it
My mum has a business which is registered with all business documents every every. The plan is am coming back to take the position of BUSINESS DIRECTOR

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

All IMM FORMS

My mother's business documents
All landed properties and lock up shops receipts
Reference letter from her Association backing her Financial capability and saying she is the CEO nah weavons my mama dey sell so they have association at Tradefair complex she was one of those that contributed to build the place so she was compensated with lock up shops in return
Reference letter from Multipurpose society in my church backing her Financial strength
Letter of support very strong one in the letter she said she will make sure I come back as AGE IS NOT ON HER SIDE ANYMORE to take over the business
Letter of Sponsorship a very strong one showing the relationship between mother and daughter
Gift deed she transfered money to my account 2 .5m, 2.5m and 2m respectively in September and I submitted in October.
Details of investment of her fixed deposit
Her voter's card for identification
Her Association ID card
Then all my credentials, SOP, my bank statement note my statement there wasn't much inflow but more of outflows and her own inflow of money she gave me
I had one award as EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH in my previous company I add am
Reference letter from the previous company
Letter of recommendation from my mother's company
Confirmation of funding : Here we said the company will be giving me 2m as study grant but it's nit free as I will come back to resume as business director so that's a home tie too that they will give once I submit my visa to the finance department and the other part when they confirm my ID card from my school.NOTE I didn't submit the company's account cuz I don't have it but if you have Submit it we have different GRACE and a well packaged SOP-3Pages only.Bank reference letter from my bank also

THE SIGNS AND THE TESTIMONY
I had submitted my application before I came to naira land so I didn't submit my mom's statement as my sponsor only my statement so I was worried so I decided I would raise webforms to send it
Now in one of her savings account no too much funds there so I told her we need to raise funds to add to it so I plan submitting the statement let's say Monday NSE Request came in that same Monday I say yes very good
So Wednesday before the Monday we started calling her tenants that are owing her for that month to pay that she needed money for something one we didn't call him he just sent it my Mom was planning on calling him but she was ready to send it he had already sent it
The remaining people sent it without argument the money was complete on Saturday so on Monday My mom sent out to the bank to print her statement so I can send it through webform as she was in the bank NSE request came in I just called her mama come back ooo we will go together the next day to print the mybank certificate so we went printed mine, my mom's own and the one with her fixed deposit it was generated for one year up to the time the money was fixed.
That was the first sign
Second sign I had a dream that I was complaining to someone that I need to get response from IRCC so the person was encouraging me that I should send the documents that my application will be approved on JANUARY 3RD I had that dream twice I woke up and said God is this a confirmation.

STEPS OF FAITH
1st Sunday of this year I sowed a seed towards my application and gave a offering higher than what have been giving before and told God I want a miracle on this
My church declares 3days prayers and fasting every beginning of the month I don't miss any of it and when I want to break by 6pm I only ask God for one thing my visa approval only when he grants it we will ask for other things-OLIVER TWIST ask for more
January 1st I wrote Four requests I want God to do for me this year visa approval being number one every Sunday I take it to the altar to present it to him
Midnight prayers from 12am I told my mom mama no sleep till I get results join me in this and truly she doesn't sleep she prays till like 2am.
Ending of this month my church declares 5days prayers and fasting I joined them I finish am
When my BVL came in 2nd of February I started another 3days again and concluded yesterday.PPR dropped today
God saw all these sacrifices and won't fail me oo
I made 3convenants with GOD this is personal I won't state it am fufilling one tomorrow in church
Finally brethren give it all it takes GOD is not a man that he should lie

Am graduate of FINANCE 2.1, Masters in FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (MERIT) yet I nor see job for here
I applied to the University of Winnipeg ADVANCED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (POST-DEGREE CERTIFICATE) [/b]that's the name of the course.My SOP was well tailored to that I even said I will be coming to establish NGO in my community to conduct business projects etc for the female youths especially the ones who couldn't afford fee for proper education college and grants will be granted to the participants as part of the company's corporate social responsibilities and would invite prospective collegues in Canada,UK and Dubai to partner in this Project
My dear people of GOD all nah packaging and grace of GOD ooo
Let me stop here before I begin to dey cry you can ask questions I am ready to answer.
GOD did it it's not me or my documents I had my fears and worries on that Application.Ire oooo

Big congratulations again to you. It has ended in praise.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Reseptie: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Summe:

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations @awys i particularly have been looking forward to your ppr.

see you in Canada.

All the best.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Time2soar1: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
PPR just dropped am shaking right now will give details later this can only be God I didn't submit a perfect Application I had fears about it but God did it!!!

Big congratulations to you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BaaleOfOntario: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
On what section should Letter of sponsorship and affidavit of sponsorship be?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Godsblessings: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lekiboboe:

I wish you the same,

While you await a response from Someone who is in the Medical/SLT field

Check out this post
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/664#96859771

Also, google search the following schools & its Biology Related programs

- Post-Baccalaureate Cert. in environmental biology
Dalhousie Agricultural Campus of Dalhousie University, Truro, Nova Scotia

- BIOTECHNOLOGY - ADVANCED (FAST-TRACK) (OPTIONAL CO-OP)
Centennial College, Ontario
https://www.centennialcollege.ca/programs-courses/full-time/biotechnology-advanced-fast-track/

I heard a Degree holder can apply for this program even though its an "Advanced Diploma"

Go thru the two links below for very important reviews about this particular program
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/623#96653237

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/623#96654357

- Post-Baccalaureate Cert. in Food bioscience
Dalhousie Agricultural Campus of Dalhousie University, Truro, Nova Scotia

If she's not getting much information about the Admission Requirements from the Schools, she should send a Mail to the international dept. of the school or Program Coordinator
hello bro, while checking that Dalhousie University, I found out that the master of science in biological science require 3.0/5.0 for Nigerian students, is this true? has anyone already applied for master of science at Dalhousie University with 3.0 cgpa and got admitted. Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Hollyholy: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hey guys, please after submitting through normal route and NSE request comes in, is IELTS result compulsory at this stage?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
BaaleOfOntario:
On what section should Letter of sponsorship and affidavit of sponsorship be?
"PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT" upload section

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BaaleOfOntario: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Thanks bro
Lekiboboe:

"PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT" upload section

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
I'm so happy for you and I feel so encouraged with your testimony.
I just want to ask... The Gift deed your mum sent to your account, did you mention it in your SOP... Cos I'm applying soon and I'm sponsoring myself and I'm expecting some funds from my folk's....
So I want to know if I have to explain it in my SOP
Thanks and Congrats once again!

I shall also testify soon IJN
[qauote author=Yteem post=98807729]

Big congratulations again to you. It has ended in praise.

[/quote]

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
I just want to ask... The Gift deed your mum sent to your account, did you mention it in your SOP... Cos I'm applying soon and I'm sponsoring myself and I'm expecting some funds from my folk's....

awys:
Okay am relaxed now

[b]LONG POST ALERT

MY STORY

After my graduation from Unilag I went for my Masters in UK COVENTRY UNIVERSITY precisely I came back job hunting started no job but later I got one shaaa it's owned by Lebanese and you know their story na so I left
So thereafter someone I called her someone cuz she isn't my friend but a foe which I need to eat with with a longgggg spoon mentioned about DUBAI that she has connect to get job but I will sort the person to help with the job in all I have her 70k not knowing nothing was done anyways I headed for DUBAI luckily for me my brother's wife brother stays and works in DUBAI so no accommodation problem now where the job na for where only for her to send me a message on WhatsApp she said and I quote

YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE ,YOU NEED TO GO AND PRAY FOR GRACE NOR BE EVERYBODY GET BAD LUCK

Mehn I cried for 3days and reported the matter to God with prayers and fasting so I kukuma use my 3months for Dubai relax and came back

So someone told about me Canada work permit they have their partner they will look for job long story short they submitted the application without some documents oo very shabby people they didn't include LMIA or LMIA EXEMPTION LETTER .My Application was refused based on Four reasons.Family ties in home and CANADA I nor get anyone there oo, Employment prospects, LMIA and Insufficient funds

So I told the guy you haven't rendered any services let's try study permit and it's both of us that will sit down and strategize it so he has someone who writes SOP for him so he told them to write my SOP while me I gather all other documents by myself ONLY

Now this is it
My mum has a business which is registered with all business documents every every. The plan is am coming back to take the position of BUSINESS DIRECTOR

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

All IMM FORMS

Reference letter from her Association backing her Financial capability and saying she is the CEO nah weavons my mama dey sell so they have association at Tradefair complex she was one of those that contributed to build the place so she was compensated with lock up shops in return
Reference letter from Multipurpose society in my church backing her Financial strength
Letter of support very strong one in the letter she said she will make sure I come back as AGE IS NOT ON HER SIDE ANYMORE to take over the business
Letter of Sponsorship a very strong one showing the relationship between mother and daughter
Gift deed she transfered money to my account 2 .5m, 2.5m and 2m respectively in September and I submitted in October.
Her Association ID card
Then all my credentials, SOP, my bank statement note my statement there wasn't much inflow but more of outflows and her own inflow of money she gave me
Confirmation of funding : Here we said the company will be giving me 2m as study grant but it's nit free as I will come back to resume as business director so that's a home tie too that they will give once I submit my visa to the finance department and the other part when they confirm my ID card from my school.NOTE I didn't submit the company's account cuz I don't have it but if you have Submit it we have different GRACE and a well packaged SOP-3Pages only.Bank reference letter from my bank also

I had submitted my application before I came to naira land so I didn't submit my mom's statement as my sponsor only my statement so I was worried so I decided I would raise webforms to send it
Now in one of her savings account no too much funds there so I told her we need to raise funds to add to it so I plan submitting the statement let's say Monday NSE Request came in that same Monday I say yes very good
So Wednesday before the Monday we started calling her tenants that are owing her for that month to pay that she needed money for something one we didn't call him he just sent it my Mom was planning on calling him but she was ready to send it he had already sent it
The remaining people sent it without argument the money was complete on Saturday so on Monday My mom sent out to the bank to print her statement so I can send it through webform as she was in the bank NSE request came in I just called her mama come back ooo we will go together the next day to print the mybank certificate so we went printed mine, my mom's own and the one with her fixed deposit it was generated for one year up to the time the money was fixed.
That was the first sign
Second sign I had a dream that I was complaining to someone that I need to get response from IRCC so the person was encouraging me that I should send the documents that my application will be approved on JANUARY 3RD I had that dream twice I woke up and said God is this a confirmation.

STEPS OF FAITH
1st Sunday of this year I sowed a seed towards my application and gave a offering higher than what have been giving before and told God I want a miracle on this
My church declares 3days prayers and fasting every beginning of the month I don't miss any of it and when I want to break by 6pm I only ask God for one thing my visa approval only when he grants it we will ask for other things-OLIVER TWIST ask for more
January 1st I wrote Four requests I want God to do for me this year visa approval being number one every Sunday I take it to the altar to present it to him
Midnight prayers from 12am I told my mom mama no sleep till I get results join me in this and truly she doesn't sleep she prays till like 2am.
Ending of this month my church declares 5days prayers and fasting I joined them I finish am
When my BVL came in 2nd of February I started another 3days again and concluded yesterday.PPR dropped today
I made 3convenants with GOD this is personal I won't state it am fufilling one tomorrow in church

Am graduate of FINANCE 2.1, Masters in FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (MERIT) yet I nor see job for here
I applied to the University of Winnipeg ADVANCED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (POST-DEGREE CERTIFICATE) [/b]that's the name of the course.My SOP was well tailored to that I even said I will be coming to establish NGO in my community to conduct business projects etc for the female youths especially the ones who couldn't afford fee for proper education college and grants will be granted to the participants as part of the company's corporate social responsibilities and would invite prospective collegues in Canada,UK and Dubai to partner in this Project
Let me stop here before I begin to dey cry you can ask questions I am ready to answer.
GOD did it it's not me or my documents I had my fears and worries on that Application.Ire oooo

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dolex86:

Yes I mentioned it that a gift deed of 24k cad is attached and also study grant from the company will be available for me when I submit my visa to the finance department of the company I mentioned it in my SOP
Thank you sis you will also testify
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amen... Thank you
awys:

Yes I mentioned it that a gift deed of 24k cad is attached and also study grant from the company will be available for me when I submit my visa to the finance department of the company I mentioned it in my SOP
Thank you sis you will also testify
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Reseptie: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hello House members,

Please i need guidance on how to apply for sowp and visitor's visa for a minor

Can i apply while i am still in Nigeria or when i get to Canada?Secondly,if i am to apply from Canada can i apply for my spouse and kid myself or my spouse will still need to apply from Nigeria,i am asking because the processing time is longer in Nigeria.

Please i need clarification and all the help i can get on this sowp processing and if you have processed recently too kindly share your experience.

Thank you and God bless us all.

Frankrobbn1:

CAQ is not required for SOWP application.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Testimonytime: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
Okay am relaxed now

[b]LONG POST ALERT

MY STORY

Now this is it

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

All IMM FORMS

Her Association ID card

That was the first sign

STEPS OF FAITH

What God cannot do does not exist. Who is like unto Him?
Thank you awys for encouraging those of us not depending on our document s but depending fully on God. This is a testimony. My time is also loading as my name implies. God bless you and open doors for you in Canada. Amen.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bami26: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
OlashileG:
Could also depend on course and other factors.....Engineering course took 15 weeks
oh wow
Thank you though.
I just have to wait I suppose and hope for the best

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baphil: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nothing unusual is happening. I know someone who applied in September and another person applied in January for the same course. The one who applied in January wrote them and asked for the way forward and they responded that they will make a decision in late March. Their decision will be for everyone who applied from September to January. Mind you, the deadline for that application was middle of January.

So it depends on the deadline and when their admission council will meet to make a decision.
You can write them directly and enquire too if you think it's taking too long.

feclela:
My people, I've applied to Conestoga College since December last year and I'm yet to hear from them.

Abeg, wetin una think say e dey happen?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baphil: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
You qualify for an Msc. It will show better progression in degree. Go for it.

Chimzy4real:
@JustMellow
Please a graduate certificate or Msc for a graduate in computer science with 3.59cgpa. Best option. I am about to pay for my application fee for conestoga college but having a rethink. Tho the grad certificate is 2years
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ose2021: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please how long does it take for Lagos to stamp Passport?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaTee(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
I applied October 12th 2020
NSE request: 7th of December 2020
BVL:2nd of February 2021
PPR Request: 6th of February 2021
Note I requested my GCMS NOTES on the 9th of January 2021 am yet to receive it
My Paddy @[b]OTUNBA
TEE our prophet here thank you so much I know how you have been encouraging me
@Just Mellow you also predicted my approval on 8th of January 2021 you said and I quote"You are thirsty for my approval" and here it is today our 2nd prophet here thank you so much.My story is a long one I had Signs God showed me signs on my application I was just waiting for it to manifest
Chai I fasted and prayed ooo, midnight prayers,my mum's midnight prayers were not in vain!!!
My story is long and unique will share it here later!!![/b]
Delay is not denial

Wow..I've missed so many things, trying to prepare...congratulations on your ppr..finally God did it.

It has ended in praise..all the best sis

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Testimonytime:

What God cannot do does not exist. Who is like unto Him?
Thank you awys for encouraging those of us not depending on our document s but depending fully on God. This is a testimony. My time is also loading as my name implies. God bless you and open doors for you in Canada. Amen.
Thank you dear I appreciate I told God once this is settled I must share my experience to lift others up and say NEVER GIVE UP GOD IS NOT LATE

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ose2021:
Please how long does it take for Lagos to stamp Passport?

As in ehn... I have been waiting for mine since 15th of January

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133