Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (861215 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 5:52am On Feb 07, 2021
silvamania:
Good evening everybody

Congratulations to all those who received PPR and advanced congratulations to PPR hopefuls

I will say this is the good time to apply as the level of approval is very high looking at current trends

Please don’t give up and submit that application . The almighty will make a way for us all

All na hustle . Do it for the kids

All the best

Goodnight

Amen and amen o. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 5:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Squirrel01:
Good evening all, please help me with two years degree course in any sciences course, and which university to apply to.please , I'm just confused

You can not just apply for ANY science course. You need to apply for something that aligns with your educational background or your work experience.

Kindly do research each based on that first, then you can narrow down your options.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lysega: 7:26am On Feb 07, 2021
Which is better for POF, the gift of the deed, or a student loan?
Has anyone tried to apply to Queen's University, Canada for MEng? While filling the form, I realized that you had to write your research interest and describe it, I emailed them and was told I could write N/A, they also don't write SOP's. I also noticed I wasn't asked to submit any transcript on the online application, isn't that strange?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Hello everyone, if I run the GIC plan and 1st semester tuition fee is paid, would my sponsor still be required to submit statement of account? If yes, how much should be in the account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aissy: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2021
Good morning everyone
Please how do I proof home ties as I am unemployed and my dad is sponsoring my education, just concluded service last year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Admin9: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2021
Aissy:
Good morning everyone
Please how do I proof home ties as I am unemployed and my dad is sponsoring my education, just concluded service last year.

just swear an affidavit that you will return back after studies.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
olasubomy:

Congratulations awys on your approval and thanks for sharing your inspiring story. I can imagine the inner joy in you now.

Wish you success in Canada.
Awwh thank you Olasubomy infact the joy knows no bounds!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Backcheck: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Lysega:
Which is better for POF, the gift of the deed, or a student loan?
Has anyone tried to apply to Queen's University, Canada for MEng? While filling the form, I realized that you had to write your research interest and describe it, I emailed them and was told I could write N/A, they also don't write SOP's. I also noticed I wasn't asked to submit any transcript on the online application, isn't that strange?

Hello, I tried to apply to their MEng program but changed my mind after I mailed them. They responded ‘we normally take about 25 MEng students per year, with typical gpa of 3.7 above’
So if you know you have a strong Gpa you can go for it.

Most schools don't require sop for MEng.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2021
Aissy:
Good morning everyone
For mature applicants of at least 28 years old and are employed, home ties may be of employment/assets/family/stock and bond etc.
Mature Single applicants that are employed; at least land documents to serve as home tie which the VO assumes would compel you to come back when you can't legally stay in Canada. stock & bond which worth reasonable value may play if any.

Married men/women; your wife/husband and kid(s) are already strong home tie(s).Addition of land documents, car particulars if available is to strengthen the financial/economic ties.

NB: Home ties vary and the VO may assess yours depending on your profile and case, so the above stated especially for Single(marital status) may vary.

Copied###

That bin said,

the following documents are good ways to Proof Ties to Home Country
- Landed Properties document (Most Likely Owned By your Dad)
- Old Picture of you, Dad, & sibling ( When you were Kids)
- New Picture or Recent Pictures of you, Dad & Siblings (Now as Adults)
- Siblings Birth Certificate
- Convocation Picture with Dad & Mum or Picture with your Mum & Dad

Watch the Video below for more Tips & Enlightenment about HOME TIES

How to avoid refusals based on ties to home country: Canada Study Permit Applications

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHTm94tZjXc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Princox21: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2021
awys:
Please for those that have like same timeline or has passed the processing time please keep sending a cool and mild reminder like yiu are virtually pleading for the expidition of the process
February 1st I woke up and composed a mail pleading that I know the pandemic is affecting their services and with their busy schedules and that I have a deadline to pay my tuition for the February 15th and would not like to miss the opportunity . I sent it on the February 1st.On the 2nd of February I sent it again through webform and mails to Nairobi Kenya that afternoon BVL dropped and today Passport Request so you need to be proactive depending on your case and am resuming May 6th so I virtually pleaded to expidite the process for me

Congrats. Which DLI is that again?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Princox21:

Congrats. Which DLI is that again?
Thank you bro .The University of Winnipeg Manitoba!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Doughyeenbae(f): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2021
Congratulations awys!!
awys:
Okay am relaxed now

[b]LONG POST ALERT

THE TESTIMONY AND DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

MY STORY

After my graduation from Unilag I went for my Masters in UK COVENTRY UNIVERSITY precisely I came back job hunting started no job but later I got one shaaa it's owned by Lebanese and you know their story na so I left
So thereafter someone I called her someone cuz she isn't my friend but a foe which I need to eat with with a longgggg spoon mentioned about DUBAI that she has connect to get job but I will sort the person to help with the job in all I have her 70k not knowing nothing was done anyways I headed for DUBAI luckily for me my brother's wife brother stays and works in DUBAI so no accommodation problem now where the job na for where only for her to send me a message on WhatsApp she said and I quote

YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE ,YOU NEED TO GO AND PRAY FOR GRACE NOR BE EVERYBODY GET BAD LUCK

Mehn I cried for 3days and reported the matter to God with prayers and fasting so I kukuma use my 3months for Dubai relax and came back

So someone told about me Canada work permit they have their partner they will look for job long story short they submitted the application without some documents oo very shabby people they didn't include LMIA or LMIA EXEMPTION LETTER .My Application was refused based on Four reasons.Family ties in home and CANADA I nor get anyone there oo, Employment prospects, LMIA and Insufficient funds

So I told the guy you haven't rendered any services let's try study permit and it's both of us that will sit down and strategize it so he has someone who writes SOP for him so he told them to write my SOP while me I gather all other documents by myself ONLY

Now this is it
My mum has a business which is registered with all business documents every every. The plan is am coming back to take the position of BUSINESS DIRECTOR

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

All IMM FORMS

My mother's business documents
All landed properties and lock up shops receipts
Reference letter from her Association backing her Financial capability and saying she is the CEO nah weavons my mama dey sell so they have association at Tradefair complex she was one of those that contributed to build the place so she was compensated with lock up shops in return
Reference letter from Multipurpose society in my church backing her Financial strength
Letter of support very strong one in the letter she said she will make sure I come back as AGE IS NOT ON HER SIDE ANYMORE to take over the business
Letter of Sponsorship a very strong one showing the relationship between mother and daughter
Gift deed she transfered money to my account 2 .5m, 2.5m and 2m respectively in September and I submitted in October.
Details of investment of her fixed deposit
Her voter's card for identification
Her Association ID card
Then all my credentials, SOP, my bank statement note my statement there wasn't much inflow but more of outflows and her own inflow of money she gave me
I had one award as EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH in my previous company I add am
Reference letter from the previous company
Letter of recommendation from my mother's company
Confirmation of funding : Here we said the company will be giving me 2m as study grant but it's nit free as I will come back to resume as business director so that's a home tie too that they will give once I submit my visa to the finance department and the other part when they confirm my ID card from my school.NOTE I didn't submit the company's account cuz I don't have it but if you have Submit it we have different GRACE and a well packaged SOP-3Pages only.Bank reference letter from my bank also

THE SIGNS AND THE TESTIMONY
I had submitted my application before I came to naira land so I didn't submit my mom's statement as my sponsor only my statement so I was worried so I decided I would raise webforms to send it
Now in one of her savings account no too much funds there so I told her we need to raise funds to add to it so I plan submitting the statement let's say Monday NSE Request came in that same Monday I say yes very good
So Wednesday before the Monday we started calling her tenants that are owing her for that month to pay that she needed money for something one we didn't call him he just sent it my Mom was planning on calling him but she was ready to send it he had already sent it
The remaining people sent it without argument the money was complete on Saturday so on Monday My mom sent out to the bank to print her statement so I can send it through webform as she was in the bank NSE request came in I just called her mama come back ooo we will go together the next day to print the mybank certificate so we went printed mine, my mom's own and the one with her fixed deposit it was generated for one year up to the time the money was fixed.
That was the first sign
Second sign I had a dream that I was complaining to someone that I need to get response from IRCC so the person was encouraging me that I should send the documents that my application will be approved on JANUARY 3RD I had that dream twice I woke up and said God is this a confirmation.

STEPS OF FAITH
1st Sunday of this year I sowed a seed towards my application and gave a offering higher than what have been giving before and told God I want a miracle on this
My church declares 3days prayers and fasting every beginning of the month I don't miss any of it and when I want to break by 6pm I only ask God for one thing my visa approval only when he grants it we will ask for other things-OLIVER TWIST ask for more
January 1st I wrote Four requests I want God to do for me this year visa approval being number one every Sunday I take it to the altar to present it to him
Midnight prayers from 12am I told my mom mama no sleep till I get results join me in this and truly she doesn't sleep she prays till like 2am.
Ending of this month my church declares 5days prayers and fasting I joined them I finish am
When my BVL came in 2nd of February I started another 3days again and concluded yesterday.PPR dropped today
God saw all these sacrifices and won't fail me oo
I made 3convenants with GOD this is personal I won't state it am fufilling one tomorrow in church
Finally brethren give it all it takes GOD is not a man that he should lie

Am graduate of FINANCE 2.1, Masters in FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (MERIT) yet I nor see job for here
I applied to the University of Winnipeg ADVANCED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (POST-DEGREE CERTIFICATE) [/b]that's the name of the course.My SOP was well tailored to that I even said I will be coming to establish NGO in my community to conduct business projects etc for the female youths especially the ones who couldn't afford fee for proper education college and grants will be granted to the participants as part of the company's corporate social responsibilities and would invite prospective collegues in Canada,UK and Dubai to partner in this Project
My dear people of GOD all nah packaging and grace of GOD ooo
Let me stop here before I begin to dey cry you can ask questions I am ready to answer.
GOD did it it's not me or my documents I had my fears and worries on that Application.Ire oooo

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MsJanez01: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2021
awys:

Thank you ma'am yes I was but my IELTS was not high enough so I pulled it out!!!

Did u mention it in ur SOP?. Mine expired though. I am considering on weda or not to mention it in my SOP cause I feel they will know whichever way
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chimzy4real: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Please does a 3.59cgpa pass for a b+
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2021
JosephYemsol:
Hi all..

@justmellow, @frankrobbn, @lekiboboe. Pls can you give us a value on "lump sum"... At how much do we need to give explAnation.

For instance... My account has smelled 3m transfer at once in the past 6 months. Does that mean that any lump sum that's more than 3m must be explained?

Hello JosephYemsol,

There is no actual value of how lump sum is classified. It boils down to how the account has been previously run/operated and the range(s) of inflows that has previously been entering into the account.

Let's see these examples:

If Mr. A is a salary earner with constant inflows of NGN 5.00 within the last six (6) months to one (1) year, then suddenly, NGN 10.00 or NGN 15.00 entered the account, that's considered as a lump sum.

If Mrs. AB is a businesswoman with constant inflows of NGN 5.00 to NGN 20.00 within the last six (6) months to one year, then suddenly NGN 15.00 entered the account, that's not considered to be a lump sum. Though its still advise to briefly point out the origin of the funds, if applicable.

I hope its clear enough?!

Cc: Femredhead

Best of Luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Vetilicious:
Hello @ Just Mellow,

Thank you very much for the advise.

I did check out McMaster University, I saw an MA in labor, also found an MA program in Communication and New Media which is one of my interests as the handling of social media responses is one of my tasks in my customer care role the only snag is that it seems the course is not thesis based unlike the labor course but it was not clearly stated on the course site so I am still trying to verify that.

Please do let me now what you feel of the Communication course.

Also the fees for McMaster is almost twice Unisask…also checking to see if I can get a partly funded program.

Thank you once again.

Hello Vetilicious,

It depends on your future/prospect plans. As a Customer Care rep with much experience in line with organizational activities/function, as I believe you sometimes multi-taste, it may be easier to relate career progression to HR than to Communication and New Media. If you have prior experience or some online study certification relating to Social Media Marketing and Strategy, then Communications might be reasonable.

Maybe you can as well as check Royal Road University.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Chimzy4real:
@JustMellow
Please a graduate certificate or Msc for a graduate in computer science with 3.59cgpa. Best option. I am about to pay for my application fee for conestoga college but having a rethink. Tho the grad certificate is 2years

Hello Chimzy4real,

Your CGPA is good for a Master program, but your GPA for the last two (2) years is most important.

My advise is, apply to the two (2) schools. Only on the exception of low budget should you consider applying for the M.sc with your best foot forward, otherwise, go for the Certificate program.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2021
Dolex86:
Hello Just Mellow,

I'm impressed with your swift responses however I have a question as regards this
What if the admission letter gotten is from a University and there is no specific amount to be paid by any due date.... Do I still pay Amy amount or what do u advise I should do
Thanks a lot

Hello Dolex86,

It your DLI doesn't require you to pay any tuition deposit, paying any significant amount becomes your sole discretion.

Since you've asked me, pay it if you have the funds available. If you're not using a parent sponsorship or if you're self-sponsored, pay it. Though still not required or a guarantee for possible approval.

Ultimately, if the DLI only requires you to pay a significant amount to reserve your seat and you've paid it, that should do.

Not paying won't get you into any harms way whether at the POExist in Nigeria or POEntry in Canada.

Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gracefulylifted: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Hello,

Please what does the NSE request look like and what are the required documents?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2021
oppsonn:

Thanks Just Mellow

Too bad that my Grade ain't good for Thesis Bases Master which I was told that the successful rate is much better than others.

Will check out some colleges.

Hello Oppsonn,

It all boils to how well you can package your application to the best of your knowledge and ability.

When such is critically considered, I don't believe people with poor grades will be applying to come to Canada through study route.

The best way to secure a possible approval with college is demonstrating career/study progression/advancement.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2021
deommanuel:

Thanks for your response @justmellow.
To be more specific, I'm only wondering why they're sending the acknowledgement letter when they've sent a copy initially.

I've been thinking it either means our applications have been assigned to an officer, or they're done with it entirely.
These are only thoughts, I wouldn't know what's right.

I look forward to posting my Timeline in the shortest possible time!

Hello Deommanuel,

...it could also be a system glitch. Usually, at the stage of which your application is being processed, that letter isn't suppose to drop.

The accurate answer lies therein in the notes, if at the date you receive the letter and the correspondence didn't reflect in it, then it will obviously be a system glitch.

This is to the best of my knowledge.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gracefulylifted: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2021
Congratulations to you and all successful applicants.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gracefulylifted: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Gracefulylifted: 11:49am
Congratulations to you and all successful applicants.
Thanks.

awys:
Okay am relaxed now

[b]LONG POST ALERT

THE TESTIMONY AND DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

MY STORY

After my graduation from Unilag I went for my Masters in UK COVENTRY UNIVERSITY precisely I came back job hunting started no job but later I got one shaaa it's owned by Lebanese and you know their story na so I left
So thereafter someone I called her someone cuz she isn't my friend but a foe which I need to eat with with a longgggg spoon mentioned about DUBAI that she has connect to get job but I will sort the person to help with the job in all I have her 70k not knowing nothing was done anyways I headed for DUBAI luckily for me my brother's wife brother stays and works in DUBAI so no accommodation problem now where the job na for where only for her to send me a message on WhatsApp she said and I quote

YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE ,YOU NEED TO GO AND PRAY FOR GRACE NOR BE EVERYBODY GET BAD LUCK

Mehn I cried for 3days and reported the matter to God with prayers and fasting so I kukuma use my 3months for Dubai relax and came back

So someone told about me Canada work permit they have their partner they will look for job long story short they submitted the application without some documents oo very shabby people they didn't include LMIA or LMIA EXEMPTION LETTER .My Application was refused based on Four reasons.Family ties in home and CANADA I nor get anyone there oo, Employment prospects, LMIA and Insufficient funds

So I told the guy you haven't rendered any services let's try study permit and it's both of us that will sit down and strategize it so he has someone who writes SOP for him so he told them to write my SOP while me I gather all other documents by myself ONLY

Now this is it
My mum has a business which is registered with all business documents every every. The plan is am coming back to take the position of BUSINESS DIRECTOR

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

All IMM FORMS

My mother's business documents
All landed properties and lock up shops receipts
Reference letter from her Association backing her Financial capability and saying she is the CEO nah weavons my mama dey sell so they have association at Tradefair complex she was one of those that contributed to build the place so she was compensated with lock up shops in return
Reference letter from Multipurpose society in my church backing her Financial strength
Letter of support very strong one in the letter she said she will make sure I come back as AGE IS NOT ON HER SIDE ANYMORE to take over the business
Letter of Sponsorship a very strong one showing the relationship between mother and daughter
Gift deed she transfered money to my account 2 .5m, 2.5m and 2m respectively in September and I submitted in October.
Details of investment of her fixed deposit
Her voter's card for identification
Her Association ID card
Then all my credentials, SOP, my bank statement note my statement there wasn't much inflow but more of outflows and her own inflow of money she gave me
I had one award as EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH in my previous company I add am
Reference letter from the previous company
Letter of recommendation from my mother's company
Confirmation of funding : Here we said the company will be giving me 2m as study grant but it's nit free as I will come back to resume as business director so that's a home tie too that they will give once I submit my visa to the finance department and the other part when they confirm my ID card from my school.NOTE I didn't submit the company's account cuz I don't have it but if you have Submit it we have different GRACE and a well packaged SOP-3Pages only.Bank reference letter from my bank also

THE SIGNS AND THE TESTIMONY
I had submitted my application before I came to naira land so I didn't submit my mom's statement as my sponsor only my statement so I was worried so I decided I would raise webforms to send it
Now in one of her savings account no too much funds there so I told her we need to raise funds to add to it so I plan submitting the statement let's say Monday NSE Request came in that same Monday I say yes very good
So Wednesday before the Monday we started calling her tenants that are owing her for that month to pay that she needed money for something one we didn't call him he just sent it my Mom was planning on calling him but she was ready to send it he had already sent it
The remaining people sent it without argument the money was complete on Saturday so on Monday My mom sent out to the bank to print her statement so I can send it through webform as she was in the bank NSE request came in I just called her mama come back ooo we will go together the next day to print the mybank certificate so we went printed mine, my mom's own and the one with her fixed deposit it was generated for one year up to the time the money was fixed.
That was the first sign
Second sign I had a dream that I was complaining to someone that I need to get response from IRCC so the person was encouraging me that I should send the documents that my application will be approved on JANUARY 3RD I had that dream twice I woke up and said God is this a confirmation.

STEPS OF FAITH
1st Sunday of this year I sowed a seed towards my application and gave a offering higher than what have been giving before and told God I want a miracle on this
My church declares 3days prayers and fasting every beginning of the month I don't miss any of it and when I want to break by 6pm I only ask God for one thing my visa approval only when he grants it we will ask for other things-OLIVER TWIST ask for more
January 1st I wrote Four requests I want God to do for me this year visa approval being number one every Sunday I take it to the altar to present it to him
Midnight prayers from 12am I told my mom mama no sleep till I get results join me in this and truly she doesn't sleep she prays till like 2am.
Ending of this month my church declares 5days prayers and fasting I joined them I finish am
When my BVL came in 2nd of February I started another 3days again and concluded yesterday.PPR dropped today
God saw all these sacrifices and won't fail me oo
I made 3convenants with GOD this is personal I won't state it am fufilling one tomorrow in church
Finally brethren give it all it takes GOD is not a man that he should lie

Am graduate of FINANCE 2.1, Masters in FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (MERIT) yet I nor see job for here
I applied to the University of Winnipeg ADVANCED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (POST-DEGREE CERTIFICATE) [/b]that's the name of the course.My SOP was well tailored to that I even said I will be coming to establish NGO in my community to conduct business projects etc for the female youths especially the ones who couldn't afford fee for proper education college and grants will be granted to the participants as part of the company's corporate social responsibilities and would invite prospective collegues in Canada,UK and Dubai to partner in this Project
My dear people of GOD all nah packaging and grace of GOD ooo
Let me stop here before I begin to dey cry you can ask questions I am ready to answer.
GOD did it it's not me or my documents I had my fears and worries on that Application.Ire oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2021
Hello distinguished, my uncle is my sponsor, how do he get his mybank statement for my application and will it be connected to my application?

He provided multiple accounts for his personal and businesses. Will I need to get mybank statement for them all and merge them? what do you advice distinguished.

justwise:

Credit to JustMellow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2021
lavicollins:

Thanks for your swift response.

I read someone's response above stating that such(payment when getting to Canada) was during pre Covid era. How valid is this?

Do you think non payment of tuition won't have a clause on or affect the visa?

Hello Lavicollins,

Paying or not paying your tuition has no effect on your visa application. However, to an extent, paying tuition helps demonstrate financial strength or capacity.

If you don't pay, you won't have any issue at the POE. If asked (which is rare even in this COVID-19 time), you can always responding by saying your school doesn't require you to until class resumption or before course registration in Canada.

I some successful applicants who only paid confirmation fees for seat reservation and had no issue at the POE. They weren't even asked.

Each questions asked at the POE depends on the discretion of the CBSA officer. So fear not.

Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by femredhead: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Yea......Thanks.

JustMellow:

Hello JosephYemsol,

There is no actual value of how lump sum is classified. It boils down to how the account has been previously run/operated and the range(s) of inflows that has previously been entering into the account.

Let's see these examples:

If Mr. A is a salary earner with constant inflows of NGN 5.00 within the last six (6) months to one (1) year, then suddenly, NGN 10.00 or NGN 15.00 entered the account, that's considered as a lump sum.

If Mrs. AB is a businesswoman with constant inflows of NGN 5.00 to NGN 20.00 within the last six (6) months to one year, then suddenly NGN 15.00 entered the account, that's not considered to be a lump sum. Though its still advise to briefly point out the origin of the funds, if applicable.

I hope its clear enough?!

Cc: Femredhead

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
ozone00001:
Hello distinguished, my uncle is my sponsor, how do he get his mybank statement for my application and will it be connected to my application?

He provided multiple accounts for his personal and businesses. Will I need to get mybank statement for them all and merge them? what do you advice distinguished.

Hello Ozone00001,

Yes, prior to submitting it, it will be added to your application. If possible, he should get MBS for all the submitted BS or he could get (one) MBS that meets the financial requirement of $30,000 CAD with the transctional history within the last one (1) year.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EyinjuGod(f): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Good afternoon people, please for those who got admission into Cape Breton University, did you upload your waec serial number and PIN, I could see it as part of the requirement for Nigeria but I can't figure where to include it in my application.

Proposed Course is business analytics
It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
MsJanez01:

And how long did your processing take?

My processing is still on.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
silvamania:
Good evening everybody

Congratulations to all those who received PPR and advanced congratulations to PPR hopefuls

I will say this is the good time to apply as the level of approval is very high looking at current trends

Please don’t give up and submit that application . The almighty will make a way for us all

All na hustle . Do it for the kids

All the best

Goodnight

Rightly said!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.