Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (857626 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2021
franebo:

Pls how long will it take if one wants to follow the normal route for processing

Standard time is no longer standard either you follow NSE route or not. Therefore , applications light last 2, 3 or more months. Nobody can say exactly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2021
Aissy:
Good morning Everyone
Please how do I go about the mybankstatment certificate?
How do i generate it with Polaris bank?

Go to the bank and ask if they can generate a mybankstatement certificate for your account. If they say no, it means they are not amongst the bank what do that therefore you just submit your more bank statement again and attach a letter saying your bank dont offer the mybankstatement certificate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2021
Ggetter50:
Hello gurus,

One of my sisters that just graduated from High school is planning to study a Bsc Nursing in Canada, but the school we are contacting said she has to apply for a 1 year pre-Nursing program and after that she will start the full Nursing degree.

My question is that, is there anyone here that have gotten a visa for 1year pre-Nursing year?

Is there any school that admit an High school graduate directly to Bsc Nursing?

I would appreciate it if anyone can answer my my question

For canada you can't get a bsc nursing direct because the course is competitive and also nursing isnt just offered to internationals just like that which is why they told your pre-nursing to test your hands before officially offering your nursing Bsc.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2021
jimikata:
Hello.., pls, is pgd same as graduate certificate?

Yes pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2021
afomon12:
Someone should please help a brother in need !!! I need answers my bosses

Check your admission letter and confirm if your course has a co-op, if its a yes, upload your admission letter, if its a no, you are not meant to have gotten that section available

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:
@Frankrobbn1
@JustMellow
@NaijaForeigner
@Qudkom
@Anon123
@Lekiboboe
@Chocs123

Good Morning.

Please can you guys point me to a link explaining how to add additional documents to an application after submitted: searched for it everywhere to no avail.

Your response appreciated.

Google webform ... The rest is easy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bebe123: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2021
Mmachisco:
Well for mine, I opted the courier method because I noticed a few discrepancies on their website. There was a place I saw that transcripts sent to their email will considered unofficial and then saw a different thing again. However, I ended up sending it both via email and courier as my school forgot to give the courier company since last month.

Thank you so much for your response.
Since you sent yours via email then I guess they accepted it.

I think as long as the school uses their official email to send the transcript then it should be official. It’s only when you send with your personal email that it’s considered unofficial I think.

I just want to be sure and see if anyone successfully sent in official results to MUN in that format.

Thanks again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Raalsalghul: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2021
Anon123:

Google webform ... The rest is easy

Thanks for your response, will do just that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Raalsalghul: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2021
awys:

You cannot add documents after you submitted your Application you can only send it through WEBFORMS and EMAIL ADDRESSES to Nairobi-Kenya if that's where your file it which I believe it should be cuz thats where they process Applications for Study permit and TRV's for African countries

Thanks for your response: it's well appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by daylay87: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2021
Lekiboboe:

2.1 is the minimum requirement to apply for MASTERS IN CANADA

With a 2.2, you best shot is a PG. Cert program from a College

Google the following PG.Cert in Information Security programs and do the needful

PG. Cert, Information Systems Security – Computers and Networking
Durham College, Oshawa, ONTARIO

PG. Cert. Information Systems Security
Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology, Barrie, ONTARIO

PG. Cert, Information Security Management
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology, London, ONTARIO

PG. Cert, Information Technology: Cybersecurity
New Brunswick Community College, Fredericton, NB

Thanks so much for your response, I did mention earlier that I had a visa refusal for my Grad Cert admission to Georgian college, This is why I'm looking out for university admission (PGD)
I really don't know what to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Jayrealest:
Gurus in the house please I need clarification on an issue,

I intend to go for NSE stream but my IELTS result LRWS is 6,5.5,7.5,7. Will my score in reading deter me from being considered for the NSE stream? Or is there anything I can do or I will have to rewrite?

I think the minimum band applicable is the 6, the score 5.5 is lower than the minimum, I will advice you make your enquiry directly with them that something you can do, so as to get to know if it's usable, if anyone here has used a 5.5/in any of the module they might comment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2021
I will get there one day
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Olaa123: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2021
West0099:
Plsss i need help i got my gcms note from Canada on Friday and this is the response i got.... also it says 25 years old while im 18 applying for undergraduate omo i done tire pls i need help

Can remember we got delayed on the same day. Feels like your file wasn't thoroughly looked at
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2021
Anon123:

Go to the bank and ask if they can generate a mybankstatement certificate for your account. If they say no, it means they are not amongst the bank what do that therefore you just submit your more bank statement again and attach a letter saying your bank dont offer the mybankstatement certificate.

Polaris bank is on MBS. They will help you generate the ticket number and password.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EverGrateful: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2021
Dear Gurus in the House, I need someone to HELP review my LOE. I have tried to write to the best of my knowledge. Can anyone pls help, I plan to submit my application soon.

@Frankrobbn1
@JustMellow
@NaijaForeigner
@Qudkom
@Anon123
@Lekiboboe
@Chocs123

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Komeoby: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2021
Thank you

Anon123:

You don't have, leave blank.

UCI is issued once visa is applied. For a new applicant leave it blank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2021
daylay87:

Thanks so much for your response, I did mention earlier that I had a visa refusal for my Grad Cert admission to Georgian college, This is why I'm looking out for university admission (PGD)
I really don't know what to do
If thats the case, try get your GCMS NOTES to know why you were refused.

The refusal reasons on the letter sent to you by IRCC are mostly generic, you can't based your re-application on that.

It's not enough reason to conclude that you were refused based on the Graduate Certificate program you applied, there are lotz of reason a Visa Application can be refused. E.g Your SOP not well written, finances ,home ties etc.

There is an 80% possibility you were not refused based on the Grad. cert I.T. program you applied for with your 2.2, cos Career progression wise, it's is very ok

You applying for a PGD in a University is not the solution to address your Refusal.

In a nutshell, await your GCMS NOTES and see the BOLDED VO'S COMMENTS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ggetter50: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Anon123:

For canada you can't get a bsc nursing direct because the course is competitive and also nursing isnt just offered to internationals just like that which is why they told your pre-nursing to test your hands before officially offering your nursing Bsc.
Thanks for your reply.. I see, but now am concerned about getting a visa for a year pre-Nursing program.

Please, is there anyone here that have gotten visa for a year pre-Nursing program?

@Frankrobbn1 @JustMellow @NaijaForeigner @Qudkom @Anon123 @Lekiboboe @Chocs123 and anyone can contribute pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Komeoby: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Please who should the sponsorship letter and SOP be addressed to

Somebody please help!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Komeoby:
Please who should the sponsorship letter and SOP be addressed to

Somebody please help!

To,
The Visa Officer,
Deputy High Commission of Canada
4, Anifowose Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rbae: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hello everyone. Please, help a sad sister. My brother got a mail today. His application letter was denied on the following ground

1. They are not satisfied he'll leave Canada at the end of his stay based on the purpose of his visit.

2. They are not satisfied he'll leave Canada at the end of his stay based on his personal assets and financial status.

They said he can REAPPLY if he can respond to the concerns raised. My cousin is his sponsor. Please, what can I do? Can we buy a land for him to add to his assets? Honestly, this thing is eating money, I'm not tired but I want it to click. That will make me very happy. Please, respond. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Akinson1: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
good day all,I am new and fresh here
I have a 2:2 bsc in social work In Nigeria here. and I wished to continue with my social work field in Canada after tryin Germany but no headway..somebody put me tru!
thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teeeee89: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jayrealest:

I intend to go for NSE stream but my IELTS result LRWS is 6,5.5,7.5,7. Will my score in reading deter me from being considered for the NSE stream? Or is there anything I can do or I will have to rewrite?
There was someone on this platform that 5.5 in one of the modules and he got ppr
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RxOtunba: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Someone here studied English (undergraduate) got his/her visa approved some days ago.......I think for a PGD/PGC in human resources management. If you are that person, kindly dm me, I need your assistance in applying for a frnd.

Any suggestion/contribution is also welcome. Undergraduate English 2.2
1yr+ experience in HR unit

Programs/schools of choice.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mmachisco: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
You can use it to apply. Someone recently got their PPR request even though had a 5.5 using the NSE route.

Jayrealest:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Komeoby: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Thank you very much.

Lekiboboe:

To,
The Visa Officer,
Deputy High Commission of Canada
4, Anifowose Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by kelvine95: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Rbae:
Hello everyone. Please, help a sad sister. My brother got a mail today. His application letter was denied on the following ground

1. They are not satisfied he'll leave Canada at the end of his stay based on the purpose of his visit.

2. They are not satisfied he'll leave Canada at the end of his stay based on his personal assets and financial status.

They said he can REAPPLY if he can respond to the concerns raised. My cousin is his sponsor. Please, what can I do? Can we buy a land for him to add to his assets? Honestly, this thing is eating money, I'm not tired but I want it to click. That will make me very happy. Please, respond. Thanks.

For 3rd party sponsors you would need to go extra mile in proving relationship between the sponsor and the principal applicant. Also, the sponsor must declare those who are dependent on he/she, how he/she plans to sponsor this your brother, why he/she is sponsoring your brother and also show some past commitment. For example, has this your cousin helped your brother in the past in payment of his/her tuition or other related expenses? Is there proof to this? If no, then your cousin should move on to pay your brother's tuition to show commitment. Btw, that's most likely the reason your brother was refused for physical assets and financial status.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lheman: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Good afternoon house, pls who will the recommendation letter be addressed to? I want to get a recommendation letter from my boss at the PPA where I served.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lheman: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Pls what should the content of a recommendation letter be like? Is it just based on my character and conduct? OR it will be based on the importance of the study permit towards my career goals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by allisgood: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Please house, I was sent this on the 4th of February 2021 in my account, it was named ‘submission confirmation ‘
Please house what is the meaning.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Zodiacwarrior: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ggetter50:
Hello gurus,

One of my sisters that just graduated from High school is planning to study a Bsc Nursing in Canada, but the school we are contacting said she has to apply for a 1 year pre-Nursing program and after that she will start the full Nursing degree.

My question is that, is there anyone here that have gotten a visa for 1year pre-Nursing year?

Is there any school that admit an High school graduate directly to Bsc Nursing?

I would appreciate it if anyone can answer my my question

university of manitoba4yrs nursing program is opened to undergraduates and nigerians if she can meet the admission requirements, she gets direct entry into the program if not she starts at university 1 and takes the same course as those in the program in first year and if she gets a really good gpa she joins them in the second year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Zodiacwarrior: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
allisgood:
Please house, I was sent this on the 4th of February 2021 in my account, it was named ‘submission confirmation ‘
Please house what is the meaning.

This shows your application has been received by ircc, one thing to note when submitting application is that it starts being processed when IRCC receives it not when you submit an application

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.