Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,445 members, 7,826,716 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (870534 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by daylay87: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lekiboboe:

If thats the case, try get your GCMS NOTES to know why you were refused.

The refusal reasons on the letter sent to you by IRCC are mostly generic, you can't based your re-application on that.

It's not enough reason to conclude that you were refused based on the Graduate Certificate program you applied, there are lotz of reason a Visa Application can be refused. E.g Your SOP not well written, finances ,home ties etc.

There is an 80% possibility you were not refused based on the Grad. cert I.T. program you applied for with your 2.2, cos Career progression wise, it's is very ok

You applying for a PGD in a University is not the solution to address your Refusal.

In a nutshell, await your GCMS NOTES and see the BOLDED VO'S COMMENTS.

Thanks so much, home ties is also part of it... it says they not sure i'll return after my studies embarassed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Zodiacwarrior: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mmachisco:
You can use it to apply. Someone recently got their PPR request even though had a 5.5 using the NSE route.

Not all fingers are equal the person might have gotten PPR maybe because he or she was able to address some strong questions poised by the visa officer, it would be best to fulfil all requirements and be on a safer side than to play the risk game. so if you are asked a band 6 in each section and you fulfil all and one is missing it would be better not to follow that route. what works for one might not for another.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aissy: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Aissy:
Please how long does it take to get paper based IELT test results?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Zodiacwarrior: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=Aissy post=99381984][/quote]

paper based-13days.
computer based-5-7days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lheman:
Pls what should the content of a recommendation letter be like? Is it just based on my character and conduct? OR it will be based on the importance of the study permit towards my career goals?
Is your NYSC 1 year experience , the only WORK experience you have or it's the Present work experience you have?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rbae: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=kelvine95 post=99380872]

For 3rd party sponsors you would need to go extra mile in proving relationship between the sponsor and the principal applicant. Also, the sponsor must declare those who are dependent on he/she, how he/she plans to sponsor this your brother, why he/she is sponsoring your brother and also show some past commitment. For example, has this your cousin helped your brother in the past in payment of his/her tuition or other related expenses? Is there proof to this? If no, then your cousin should move on to pay your brother's tuition to show commitment. Btw, that's most likely the reason your brother was refused for physical assets and financial status.[]

Ok. Thanks a bunch.I appreciate your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by West0099: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Good afternoon bosses
Pls my agent don’t wanna give me my login he said if i wanna reapply he will help me do that but i have to pay 100k pls can I create new account and start again pls is this possible

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lekiboboe:
ok then,

That means your school should have given you a Co-op Letter (it does come with Admission Letter), so it's that CO-OP Letter you are going to upload on that EVIDENCE OF WORK REQUIREMENT IN STUDY Upload section

@Lekiboboe,

What if in situation there isn't a separate letter for it but it was indicated in admission letter. Instance mine said co-op of 12weeks of 420hrs in the admission letter. Can I still upload the admission letter in the co-op column or request for co-op letter from institution? Please your help is highly needed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
West0099:
Good afternoon bosses
Pls my agent don’t wanna give me my login he said if i wanna reapply he will help me do that but i have to pay 100k pls can I create new account and start again pls is this possible

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Please I need a guru who can help review my SOP. Pls help me out, really need a gurus review.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Zodiacwarrior: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
West0099:
Good afternoon bosses

wow your agent must be a tough nut to crack, its possible all you have to do is create a new gc-key, and make sure to get sufficient knowledge from this forum before reapplying for visa.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ggetter50:

Thanks for your reply.. I see, but now am concerned about getting a visa for a year pre-Nursing program.

Please, is there anyone here that have gotten visa for a year pre-Nursing program?

@Frankrobbn1 @JustMellow @NaijaForeigner @Qudkom @Anon123 @Lekiboboe @Chocs123 and anyone can contribute pls

Yes about 2 people i know

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ketima:

@Lekiboboe,

What if in situation there isn't a separate letter for it but it was indicated in admission letter. Instance mine said co-op of 12weeks of 420hrs in the admission letter. Can I still upload the admission letter in the co-op column or request for co-op letter from institution? Please your help is highly needed

Yes upload the same admission letter in the Co-op column

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Zodiacwarrior:

Not all fingers are equal the person might have gotten PPR maybe because he or she was able to address some strong questions poised by the visa officer, it would be best to fulfil all requirements and be on a safer side than to play the risk game. so if you are asked a band 6 in each section and you fulfil all and one is missing it would be better not to follow that route. what works for one might not for another.

Hmmm true tho but in my (opinion) there's no harm in trying.
if ircc aren't satisfied with his ielts, they'll probably send him an NSE request to provide ielts with the 6 in all band.
It would surely end in praises.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kayyyy(f): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
West0099:
Good afternoon bosses
That agent must reap what he’s sowing, what kind of madness is this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by allisgood: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
You can write to your school through email to request for co-op letter as it is needed for your visa application
Ketima:

@Lekiboboe,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ketima:

@Lekiboboe,

Apart from the suggestions given,

Co-op letters of some schools e.g Conestoga, Cambrian college are always merged together with their Letter of Acceptance (LOA).

If that's your case , you have to spilt and extract that Co-op letter, then upload it on the EVIDENCE OF WORK REQUIREMENT IN STUDY upload.

You can do that on this website

https://www.ilovepdf.com/split_pdf

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Olaa123: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
West0099:
Good afternoon bosses

Some people are wicked ngl
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by West0099: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Zodiacwarrior:

wow your agent must be a tough nut to crack, its possible all you have to do is create a new gc-key, and make sure to get sufficient knowledge from this forum before reapplying for visa.

Alright will do that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by yuglow: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Many thanks Anon. I mean, can I reuse the same 'my bank statement ' I had generated last year December? Ofcourse, it shows up to 6 months of account transactions and balance. I just wanted to know whether it is still valid in my reapplication. Cheers!

Anon123:

No... 4-6months
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
yuglow:
Many thanks Anon. I mean, can I reuse the same 'my bank statement ' I had generated last year December? Ofcourse, it shows up to 6 months of account transactions and balance. I just wanted to know whether it is still valid in my reapplication. Cheers!

No please, a bank statement is valid for 30days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by tosinhtml: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nnamdiosang:

Bishop's University in Sherbrooke, Quebec.

How far from the that Ayobami guy that retrieved his money from Fintiba? have you heard any word from him since then.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by elizyous: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
MACT - Master of Arts in Communications and Technology

Maputhohq:

What course please??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by elizyous: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
I am going for MACT- Master of Arts in Communications and Technology .

I applied in October and got my admission letter in January.

Don't loose hope. It will all end in praise for us

tracy0803409:
Pls what program are you going for and when did you receive your admission news, cos am expectant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=Aissy post=99381984][/quote]

13 days all things being equal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
yuglow:

No it cannot be used, it's past the valid date, besides we are already in February, the previous MBS had December, 2020 as its end date. You need an updated one.
One that includes January and February 2021

It will end in Praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ggetter50:

Thanks for your reply.. I see, but now am concerned about getting a visa for a year pre-Nursing program.

Please, is there anyone here that have gotten visa for a year pre-Nursing program?

@Frankrobbn1 @JustMellow @NaijaForeigner @Qudkom @Anon123 @Lekiboboe @Chocs123 and anyone can contribute pls

Its tough cos the visa officers know nursing is offered here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Rbae:
Hello everyone. Please, help a sad sister. My brother got a mail today. His application letter was denied on the following ground

1. They are not satisfied he'll leave Canada at the end of his stay based on the purpose of his visit.

2. They are not satisfied he'll leave Canada at the end of his stay based on his personal assets and financial status.

They said he can REAPPLY if he can respond to the concerns raised. My cousin is his sponsor. Please, what can I do? Can we buy a land for him to add to his assets? Honestly, this thing is eating money, I'm not tired but I want it to click. That will make me very happy. Please, respond. Thanks.

I will advice he applies for his gcms note. The gcms note will help explain better what the visa officer saw in his app to come to those denail reasons.
Purpose of visit is attributed to vague sop, a bsc graduate applying for another bsc, less convincing sop.
Personal assets : did he submit his own statement of account? If yes, how much. What other assets documents did he include .

Please do not buy a land to solve that, its not the solution, get your gcms note and your answers will br revealed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
West0099:
Good afternoon bosses

Do you have your previous UCI and application number, if yes then
Please create a new email add and apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
yuglow:

No its not valid. You will need to get an updated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LadyBlaq: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hello House!
Please just to be sure, how long does it take for the international team of Centennial College to reply a mail?
I applied to Centennial College without an application fee(I was surprised). After getting my PIN, I got a mail to send some scanned documents which I did. I haven't gotten any acknowledgement from them since then.

Would I get to pay the application fee later?

Even though it has only been 3 working days, I thought an acknowledgement of documents received should have been sent by now, is it the norm?

Does anyone know?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaTee(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Komeoby:
Thank you

Very funny, I uploaded same LOA in that section too.. grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (736)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.