Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (857552 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by skull4eva: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
meemeeibrahim22:
My PPR is here �������
After sending mails to Lagos email yesterday I got a PPR few hours from Lagos immigration.

Please is it compulsory I submit to Lagos vfs or I can submit to Abj please ?
congrats oooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lysega: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thank you, please house what is LOI?
Yteem:

Just have ready with you copies of

Enrollment letter
LOA
Covid 19 negative test result
POF (SOA)
ArriveCAN receipt
Tuition receipt
LOI

Atleast have and know details of your quarantine plan incase you are asked at POE.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ozemo(f): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
He applied to Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Graduate studies in Environmental studies
Has MBA
Self employed
Most of his money is in Mutual Funds
Worked in a manufacturing company and has experience relating to environmental studies

Please house we intend re-applying, can we change to Masters in Environmental studies but a different school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by omojehovah(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
awys:

Omo this is fair enough ooo nah Comfort Inn sure pass be that issorite thank you for this information well appreciated!!!.

If you want to call the booking number be prepared to wait for atleast 3 hrs, infact many people even get disconnected 2-5 times (waiting time of 3 hrs each), before they were eventually able to get through to an agent. The agents receive calls from 8 AM - 11 PM Eastern Time (Currently 6 hrs behind Nigerian time). They only attend to emergency cases outside this period. For instance, if you're unable to book a reservation and your departure is in 24 hrs or less.

Here's my 2 cent, if you want to call them, start calling from like 6 AM ET after 2hrs 30 mins to 3 hrs you're more likely to get connected. In addition, most Indians that I've seen online makes use of Skype to call them. You might want to consider doing the same, 3 hrs no be joke on your phone credit o.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by femredhead: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ozemo:
He applied to Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Graduate studies in Environmental studies
Has MBA
Self employed
Most of his money is in Mutual Funds
Worked in a manufacturing company and has experience relating to environmental studies

Please house we intend re-applying, can we change to Masters in Environmental studies but a different school?

No academic progression !

It is advisable to go for PhD in Business Administration after MBA.

Furthermore, use your savings bank account couple with sponsor account if any.

Let gurus in the house peruse.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by feistymikey(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
Good evening everyone, please when uploading your additional NSE documents, how do you know it has been finally uploaded?

I mean do I need to click “Next” again to sign the declaration?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by tracy0803409: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Good evening Family, pls I need very good recommendations,for a graduate of Doctor of Optometry ,graduated with a 2.2 and currently working in the Eye department of a General Hospital
1)what program is best for further studies
2)I need schools to apply to

Waiting for your responses family, thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Doughyeenbae(f): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hi guys. Please I have a quick question.
Is it compulsory for me to pay my school fees before submitting my application?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by tracy0803409: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
tracy0803409:
Good evening Family, pls I need very good recommendations,for a graduate of Doctor of Optometry ,graduated with a 2.2 and currently working in the Eye department of a General Hospital
1)what program is best for further studies
2)I need schools to apply to
3)Career progression is strongly adviced
Waiting for your responses family, thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankspecia1: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Please all, how can one go about in paying the application fee for most Canadian schools? The system seems not to identify Nigerian payment system or cards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Doughyeenbae:

No
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Cflow10: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lysega:
Thank you, please house what is LOI?

Letter of Introduction.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RelaxingEnd: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hello, guys. I'm been following this thread as a guest for a while now, and I've decided to register. I've gotten a lot of information here. And those people that have been taking their time to answer questions and help others are wonderful humans. I aways smile when I read about the successful of people's application.

I'm considering studying in Canada, and I've some questions. I'd really appreciate if someone could answer them.

I studied Business Administration, graduated with 2.2, and I'm considering a PGD in Project Management. I think the duration of the course is a year.

Now, here's my question.

After a year, I know I can apply for post-graduate work permit, which will be valid for one year because of the duration of my course. After the work permit expires, how do one continue to stay legally? Maybe one would have to apply to stay, what are the chances of this being successful?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by feistymikey(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Anyone please?
feistymikey:
Good evening everyone, please when uploading your additional NSE documents, how do you know it has been finally uploaded?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
meemeeibrahim22:
My PPR is here �������
After sending mails to Lagos email yesterday I got a PPR few hours from Lagos immigration.

Please is it compulsory I submit to Lagos vfs or I can submit to Abj please ?

NO MORE WORRIES! grin

Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
feistymikey:
Anyone please?
yes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kkddyit: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
feistymikey:

Yes pls. It will take you to the payment page like you are just applying afresh. Then you append your e-signature. Once uploaded, you will see the status on the additional documents change to 'document uploaded' and this should change within 3-5 days to 'we are reviewing the additional documents you provided' At least from my experience.

It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by feistymikey(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thank you
Rootiab:
yes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MsJanez01: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
awys:

Your PPR will land not to worry mine too BVL dropped on the 2nd, PPR on the 6th that's 4days after it's normal and it varies so no fear bro!!!

Pls whats BVL?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by feistymikey(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Amen, thank you
Kkddyit:

Yes pls. It will take you to the payment page like you are just applying afresh. Then you append your e-signature. Once uploaded, you will see the status on the additional documents change to 'document uploaded' and this should change within 3-5 days to 'we are reviewing the additional documents you provided' At least from my experience.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AbionaT(f): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hello all gurus in the house

Frank
Lekiboboe
Pls all the guru's in the house come to my aid.
I need someone to review my SOP before I will submit my application.
Pls its urgent
God bless you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
RelaxingEnd:
Hello, guys. I'm been following this thread as a guest for a while now, and I've decided to register. I've gotten a lot of information here. And those people that have been taking their time to answer questions and help others are wonderful humans. I aways smile when I read about the successful of people's application.

I'm considering studying in Canada, and I've some questions. I'd really appreciate if someone could answer them.

I studied Business Administration, graduated with 2.2, and I'm considering a PGD in Project Management. I think the duration of the course is a year.

Now, here's my question.

After a year, I know I can apply for post-graduate work permit, which will be valid for one year because of the duration of my course. After the work permit expires, how do one continue to stay legally? Maybe one would have to apply to stay, what are the chances of this being successful?

U will need to apply for a new pgd(at least a year course), visa extension-show that u can cater for yourself for at least an extra year
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Doughyeenbae:

You will have to pay tuition deposit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
You can get into the pool and apply for permanent residency. (If you meet the cutoff that is)

RelaxingEnd:

Now, here's my question.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:35am On Feb 27, 2021
AbionaT:
Hello all gurus in the house

Frank
Lekiboboe
Pls all the guru's in the house come to my aid.
I need someone to review my SOP before I will submit my application.
Pls its urgent
God bless you.

Hello,

I'll be glad to help.
You can send me a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Longjonjoe: 12:41am On Feb 27, 2021
ericksen:
BVL & PPR just dropped this morning.
May 2020 Application.
Mehn, the waiting was killing.
Up till now, eligibility and background check status have not changed sef.

Ok you mean to say your eligibility review didnt start at all and you got your bvl and ppr?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Longjonjoe: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2021
sleekcheek:
Are there still applicants who submitted in Oct/Nov, responded to the NSE request and still waiting for final decision. I have sent mails and webforms tire and they just send the generic message that application is still under active review. My gcms notes came after being delayed and showed that I passed criminality but nothing was written for eligibility. Requested another notes last week, this wait is tiring olohun

We gather dey here o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Longjonjoe: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2021
Lyndaa22:

Mine has been since September,I submitted NSE request as well and a decision has not been made yet. I have sent webforms and mails and they keep saying it’s under review, omo the wait tire me pass...
Let’s just keep being positive, it would end in Praise.

Lynda I’m October 7th, same here. Emails i get is that it’s under review. E go better
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by allisgood: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2021
Please house what is the meaning of the underline statement below
It is under ‘submission confirmation’
Has anyone received this message before ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olasubomy: 1:16am On Feb 27, 2021
MsJanez01:

Pls whats BVL?

It is called the Biometric Validation Letter(BVL) which contains information on your biometrics. This letter drops on the GC key account of the applicant before the decision letter ( Approval or Refusal) drops.

A biometric validation letter (BVL) is an indication that a decision has been made on the applicant file and he/she should be expecting this decision letter to drop soon. i.e for some the decision letter comes with the BVL for some others it takes some days after BVL drops.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Squirrel01: 1:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Good morning.
Please the school I want to apply to ,stated on their website that they do not accept study Gap of more than five years,which kind law is this ,
Shey from 2015 August I graduated till now February 2021 ,has it exceeded already?

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.