Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (866486 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JC101: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2021
Hi, I'm going to Vancouver God willing. I'm also attending UCW. Email me
khosen:
I'm new here, I just came across this thread a week ago, I took my time to read through... thanks to all the gurus and to everyone here... It will surely end in praise.

I joined because I'm tired of the wait, it's quite encouraging reading testimonies and stories of others.

Please is anyone traveling to Vancouver in April?

Anyone with admission from university Canada West?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2021
Benquip:
Thank you, Please is there a link I can use to mail them or web form available...

Google webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by khosen: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2021
Omankem8:

Mine is October intake. For MBA.

Mine is for April
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2021
Iffylove:
Please, how long does it take for study permit to be processed through normal route and NSE route?.
Also, can someone use an expired IELTS exam that expired just a month e.g expiration date is May but applicant wants to submit study permit by June.
Thank you.

I will advise the applicant submits now if he is a may intake. NSE says 20days but that hasnt been the case since
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by khosen: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2021
JC101:
Hi, I'm going to Vancouver God willing. I'm also attending UCW. Email me

Great! I just replied your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by DemmyDD: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2021
Pls how much is IELTS now. Urgent urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by DemmyDD: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2021
jizzle01:
congratulations �

Do you use the agent for an admission too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Hi guys,

Please its been 4 days since I received my passport stamped. However, no counterfoil or LOI. Please which office can I send an email to inform them about this.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bobinho10: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2021
DemmyDD:
79,000 naira only

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
Tohbieee:
Hi guys,

Please its been 4 days since I received my passport stamped. However, no counterfoil or LOI. Please which office can I send an email to inform them about this.

Thank you.
Please send a mail to lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca and lagos@international.gc.ca

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by skull4eva: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Benquip:
Thank you, Please is there a link I can use to mail them or web form available...
ask chief
lekiboboe to help you with the link for email and Google IRCC webform u can use that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aissy: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2021
DemmyDD:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Benquip: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Thank you for the supp6, Please can I see a link for the guangzhou web form I just sent a web form to Nairobi
Lekiboboe:

Since your Application has exceeded Standard Processing time ,

Do this ASAP,

How to send Webforms & Mails to IRCC offices if your application has EXCEEDED STANDARD/NORMAL PROCESSING TIME (With Message Body Sample)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/473#95627040

Also check this (with message body sample),
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/228#98846426
Credits :awys

Your message body should be based on your own Situation

Email address of other IRCC offices you can send your mails to
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/6#97288992

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sweetchi2411: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2021
Elyasix:
Guys, I had a lower credit in Electrical engineering after my diploma in 2019...Can I apply for Advance diploma in Canada with it? I'm 27yo. I have been reposting this and no one has responded. Please guys help me answer this question I take God beg una

The best you can do is check for schools and their requirements, that will make you understand if your CGPA will get you the admission or not. Try using Google, you will get a better idea from the schools websites.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2021
awys:

Please send a mail to lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca and lagos@international.gc.ca

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2021
awys:

Before I could finish typing the email both counterfoil and LOI came through. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Odian: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2021
Good morning gurus. I'm hear to be adviced by the house again. I want to know if the university of Saskatchewan accept HND with a 2.79 into it's post graduate program. You can also help mention other universities. Thanks for what you do here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oluwayemisi0507: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2021
Hi Tohbieee, I was in your shoes as at two days ago. I was confused because I got my passport back on Monday and didn't see counterfoil and LOI.

But, as at yesterday evening, my counterfoil dropped and this morning around 9am, the LOI dropped too.

So, in my opinion, you don't need to send any mail. Just wait for them. I am pretty sure the backlog is as a result of Covid.

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISES.

Tohbieee:
Hi guys,

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Benquip:
Thank you for the supp6, Please can I see a link for the guangzhou web form I just sent a web form to Nairobi
IRCC Webform - Guangzhou

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Guangzhou

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Oluwayemisi0507:
Hi Tohbieee, I was in your shoes as at two days ago. I was confused because I got my passport back on Monday and didn't see counterfoil and LOI.

But, as at yesterday evening, my counterfoil dropped and this morning around 9am, the LOI dropped too.

So, in my opinion, you don't need to send any mail. Just wait for them. I am pretty sure the backlog is as a result of Covid.

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISES.

Thank you I just received both Counterfoil and LOI.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Shinobi231: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2021
Please gurus in the house please help a brother, I got denied 2017, I applied for a diploma program on social work , but unfortunately got denied,,,I wish to start a new application, I am a masters holder in IT , please could I get and advice on a step to take...should I maintain my application on diploma social work or I should go for a PhD, but I opted for a diploma because I have 4million on budget for this process....please someone should help me out,,,,,another question I have the money myself for the process,,,,do I still need to use a sponsor .....thanks And God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Benquip: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2021
Thank your, This was what I got from Lagos commission "Thank you for contacting the visa office of the Canadian Deputy High Commission in Lagos, Nigeria. Due to safety measures in response to the Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) we are currently working with reduced staff.

Your enquiry received at this visa office will therefore not be responded to
.[b]Your enquiry received at this visa office will therefore not be responded to
" While Guangzhou said "Your enquiry has been received by the Consulate General of Canada in Guangzhou - Immigration Section.
" But I have sent webforms to Nairobi, Guangzhou and IRCC... The responses mentioned above were received when I sent a mail to them..I am optimistic for a response in the coming days ��
Lekiboboe:

IRCC Webform - Guangzhou

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Guangzhou
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by HipheeO: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2021
Same here, Nov 19 , submitted with NSE docs, so didn't get NSE mail. Got a request on 4th Feb to provide another MBS (for the last one year) as they were not able to open the one I attached initially. Sent it same day. Nothing since then.

Benquip:
My study permit application would be 14 weeks 6 days today from November 17 2020... It has exceeded the processing time.. Would I get a response soon? sad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yk45: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2021
1. Did you send your passport to Abuja VFS or Lagos VFS.

2. Between DHL and UPS. Which one is preferable?

3. I did my biometrics in 2019, I wasn't given a yellow slip, mine was blue. Is it the same Please?

Oluwayemisi0507:

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISES.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yk45: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2021
1. Did you send your passport to Abuja VFS or Lagos VFS.

2. Between DHL and UPS. Which one is preferable?

3. I did my biometrics in 2019, I wasn't given a yellow slip, mine was blue. Is it the same Please?

Tohbieee:

Thank you I just received both Counterfoil and LOI.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Good morning,

has anyone else been getting ghost updates of recent?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2021
Please house, for a person whose program is diploma but done by university, which option will he choose in my level of study will be. Option available is;
university-bachelors,
university- master's,
university-doctorate,
university-other studies.

Which is the right choice?

For cost of studies, in tuition I put total cost in LOA, room and board, I wrote 10,000 living cost, other i left is blank. Then funds available, I wrote the total money as indicated in SOA. is that the right way?

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by demure178(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2021
I submitted my application on 14th of February 2021, I only have two confirmation, confirmation of application and submission application stuff. I haven’t gotten the biometric letter yet, but I have done biometric 2 years ago. Anything I need to do or get worried about? And I don’t know the country processing my application yet

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sharonyeah: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2021
@Frankrobbin, Just Mellow and all the gurus in the house. Please I need help.

I got my GCMS note yesterday and I was told no career progression. I plan re-applying but need someone to help so that am sure I am hitting the nail on the head.

Another challenge I have is I have not been able to secure another admission but even as am searching for another admission, I need guiduance to be sure I am seeking the right admission.

Please see below the screen shot of the gcms note

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by paulandpeter001(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2021
Hello everyone and all Chieves in the house, please I need your help. I wish I had been in the platform before I submitted my application.

I submitted my application a LOE and SOP, what could be my faith?

Application date - 16-01-2021
Biometric submission - 26-01-2021
No upfront medicals, paid school fees upfront

Is there a way I can submit additional documents?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by paulandpeter001(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2021
You biometric is valid for a period of 10years. You won't be asked for it until it's expiration date. Hope this info hellps
demure178:
I submitted my application on 14th of February 2021, I only have two confirmation, confirmation of application and submission application stuff. I haven’t gotten the biometric letter yet, but I have done biometric 2 years ago. Anything I need to do or get worried about? And I don’t know the country processing my application yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by kelvine95: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
paulandpeter001:
Hello everyone and all Chieves in the house, please I need your help. I wish I had been in the platform before I submitted my application.

I submitted my application a LOE and SOP, what could be my faith?

Application date - 16-01-2021
Biometric submission - 26-01-2021
No upfront medicals, paid school fees upfront

Is there a way I can submit additional documents?

What additional document you want to submit? You can actually submit it through web form though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.