Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (862152 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Benquip: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
I didn't get the NSE request probably because my program is a year and 3 months.. 3rd month online and I kinda losing the vibe to keep up with the class but just optimistic it's comes out positive..
HipheeO:

Same here, Nov 19 , submitted with NSE docs, so didn't get NSE mail. Got a request on 4th Feb to provide another MBS (for the last one year) as they were not able to open the one I attached initially. Sent it same day. Nothing since then.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by paulandpeter001(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Please can I get the link to the we form and advice as to go about. Thanks
kelvine95:

What additional document you want to submit? You can actually submit it through web form though.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Legacyedition: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
NwanyiOkpa:
Good morning,

has anyone else been getting ghost updates of recent?

Second application..... We dey your back since 2019 grin

Canada must answer us

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Tohbieee:

Before I could finish typing the email both counterfoil and LOI came through. Thank you.

WONDERFUL!!! grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by prospectiveapp: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hello NL,

Congratulations to all those who got their PPR.

Please who has gotten an offer letter from MUN this year ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by demure178(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
paulandpeter001:
You biometric is valid for a period of 10years. You won't be asked for it until it's expiration date. Hope this info hellps

I want to email the office handling my profile, but I can’t know the office to email for additional documents, I only have this two documents in the screenshot below, what do you think I can do?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dave1860:
What God can't do doesn't exist... I just joined this forum two weeks back and with all the encouragement and knowledge I gathered from here, I am grateful to everyone one. I did my application by myself and placed everything to God in prayer trusting He never fails. HE DIDNT FAIL ME grin.
See below image of my TL.. I just got my ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST this early morning.
Thanks alot guys for the knowledge shared on this platform.. looking forward to learning more from everyone.

Big congratulations to you! So happy for you! Do you by any chance know when your eligibility started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OGRukky: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Yes, you need to apply through an agent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shakol91(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hello guys, I have someone that was called up for medical today, what are the things needed to do. I mean the documents to go with,amount and i will really appreciate any suggestion concerning which hospital to do it as per he no dey live in lagos, so we like to know if it's possible to arrive a day before the test.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
shakol91:
Hello guys, I have someone that was called up for medical today, what are the things needed to do. I mean the documents to go with,amount and i will really appreciate any suggestion concerning which hospital to do it as per he no dey live in lagos, so we like to know if it's possible to arrive a day before the test.

Hello,

Congratulations to your friend.

He/She should check the link below to be able to book an appointment with IOM Lagos or Abuja, whichever is better for him/her.

IOM costs 46k now.

Q-Life is another option, but you'll have to send them an email to be able to book an appointment. Q-Life costs around 40k.

For the Documents, you'll get a checklist when you've successfully booked an appointment with IOM. You can also find one on Q-Life website. But generally, most persons go with their International Passport and Receipt of payment for the medical exam.

Here's the link for IOM - https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmymedical.iom.int%2Fapps%2Fomas%2F%23_frmHome&data=04%7C01%7Cfatoyebi%40iom.int%7C3d81cac0582a4eafb44708d8b3b0c3f5%7C1588262d23fb43b4bd6ebce49c8e6186%7C1%7C0%7C637456919063466637%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=nucOBGHXKVFUL19HMhAelHVGTx4Vxv%2FznGG0hEzU8aU%3D&reserved=0

IT WILL END IN PRAISES

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
Shinobi231:
Please gurus in the house please help a brother, I got denied 2017, I applied for a diploma program on social work , but unfortunately got denied,,,I wish to start a new application, I am a masters holder in IT , please could I get and advice on a step to take...should I maintain my application on diploma social work or I should go for a PhD, but I opted for a diploma because I have 4million on budget for this process....please someone should help me out,,,,,another question I have the money myself for the process,,,,do I still need to use a sponsor .....thanks And God bless

Do not apply for that diploma again cos am sure your last denial was purpose of visit.

why no go for a masters without making mention of your already gotten masters in IT or go for a Phd and include your masters in it.

4million is not enough for a self-sponsorship. why not get a co-sponsor to carry the tuition fee while the 4m is for your living expenses.

My 2kobo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ketima:
Please house, for a person whose program is diploma but done by university, which option will he choose in my level of study will be. Option available is;
university-bachelors,
university- master's,
university-doctorate,
university-other studies.

Which is the right choice?

For cost of studies, in tuition I put total cost in LOA, room and board, I wrote 10,000 living cost, other i left is blank. Then funds available, I wrote the total money as indicated in SOA. is that the right way?

Thanks alot

Sorry but immediately i saw diploma, i have a feeling this will be a denial but pls specify what kind of diploma

Do u have a bsc or hnd?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
demure178:
I submitted my application on 14th of February 2021, I only have two confirmation, confirmation of application and submission application stuff. I haven’t gotten the biometric letter yet, but I have done biometric 2 years ago. Anything I need to do or get worried about? And I don’t know the country processing my application yet

your biometrics is valid for 10years so u are good to go..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sharonyeah:
@Frankrobbin, Just Mellow and all the gurus in the house. Please I need help.

I got my GCMS note yesterday and I was told no career progression. I plan re-applying but need someone to help so that am sure I am hitting the nail on the head.

Another challenge I have is I have not been able to secure another admission but even as am searching for another admission, I need guiduance to be sure I am seeking the right admission.

Please see below the screen shot of the gcms note

Its blank boss..not seeing the vo statement

What did you apply for ?
Do u have experience in the said course you applied for visa with?
Do u have a bsc or HND ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
paulandpeter001:
Hello everyone and all Chieves in the house, please I need your help. I wish I had been in the platform before I submitted my application.

I submitted my application a LOE and SOP, what could be my faith?

Application date - 16-01-2021
Biometric submission - 26-01-2021
No upfront medicals, paid school fees upfront

Is there a way I can submit additional documents?

You applied without an sop or loe? If yes, you can draft one and send via webform(Google can take you there).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shakol91(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
deommanuel:

Hello,

Congratulations to your friend.

He/She should check the link below to be able to book an appointment with IOM Lagos or Abuja, whichever is better for him/her.

IOM costs 46k now.

Q-Life is another option, but you'll have to send them an email to be able to book an appointment. Q-Life costs around 40k.

For the Documents, you'll get a checklist when you've successfully booked an appointment with IOM. You can also find one on Q-Life website. But generally, most persons go with their International Passport and Receipt of payment for the medical exam.

Here's the link for IOM - https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmymedical.iom.int%2Fapps%2Fomas%2F%23_frmHome&data=04%7C01%7Cfatoyebi%40iom.int%7C3d81cac0582a4eafb44708d8b3b0c3f5%7C1588262d23fb43b4bd6ebce49c8e6186%7C1%7C0%7C637456919063466637%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=nucOBGHXKVFUL19HMhAelHVGTx4Vxv%2FznGG0hEzU8aU%3D&reserved=0

IT WILL END IN PRAISES
Thanks so much. I will update as we progress
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chikaima18: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hello bosses. Did an upfront medical after submitting the visa application. How do we send the medical slip to cic. Please advise. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anon123:

Sorry but immediately i saw diploma, i have a feeling this will be a denial but pls specify what kind of diploma

Do u have a bsc or hnd?

Post graduate diploma.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JohnErrin: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. Bleep has been received from the IRCC Office on 3/4/2021 1:23:27 PM at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global

-----
Guys i recieved the message above from vfs, and im wondering what to do next. I only paid dhl a submit fee, so i only paid for them to deliver it to vfs lagos. should i also contact dhl to pickit up and deliver it to me or do i pay vfs to do it?
Please advise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Chikaima18:
Hello bosses. Did an upfront medical after submitting the visa application. How do we send the medical slip to cic. Please advise. Thank you.
Do this ASAP

How to Send Webform of E-Medical Sheet (Upfront Medicals) to IRCC & how to Send your E-medical Sheet via mail to IRCC Nairobi office and other IRCC offices
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/260#93174797

Email address of other IRCC offices you should send your E-medical sheet to
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/6#97288992

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ketima:

Post graduate diploma.
@Ketima,
I think that your program is a Post Baccalaureate Program....

@Anon,what is the selection for Post Baccalaureate Diploma program on the IMM form?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
JohnErrin:

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. Bleep has been received from the IRCC Office on 3/4/2021 1:23:27 PM at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global

-----
Guys i recieved the message above from vfs, and im wondering what to do next. I only paid dhl a submit fee, so i only paid for them to deliver it to vfs lagos. should i also contact dhl to pickit up and deliver it to me or do i pay vfs to do it?
Please advise.
Was it one way you did or two way if it's two way the VFS will send to DHL then they will deliver it to your doorstep but if it's one way you would have to pay to VFS they will advise on how to pay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JohnErrin: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
awys:

Was it one way you did or two way if it's two way the VFS will send to DHL then they will deliver it to your doorstep but if it's one way you would have to pay to VFS they will advise on how to pay

i paid only one way, and i can see on their site that paying for courier is like 12K, but when dhl delivered my passport to vfs i paid 1k because the dhl office was very close to the vfs lagos center. cant i request dhl to pickup for me so i dont have to pay 12K?... also i live very close to the vfs office
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ketima:

Post graduate diploma.

Okay... Did you show u have experience in the intended you applied with.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lekiboboe:

@Ketima,
I think that your program is a Post Baccalaureate Program....

@Anon,what is the selection for Post Baccalaureate Diploma program on the IMM form?

You are right...

College certificate.. @Ketima, was this what you chose on your IMM FORM. If no, then na there the denial came from
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chikaima18: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Thank you
Lekiboboe:

Do this ASAP

How to Send Webform of E-Medical Sheet (Upfront Medicals) to IRCC & how to Send your E-medical Sheet via mail to IRCC Nairobi office and other IRCC offices
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/260#93174797

Email address of other IRCC offices you should send your E-medical sheet to
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/6#97288992
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oluwayemisi0507: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hi Yk45, I sent my passport to Abuja VFS even though my biometric in 2019 was done in Lagos.

2) I only used UPS and in my opinion, they were so fast.By the way, I paid for two-way courier.

3) Yeah, that slip that was attached to the photocopy of your data page. That is the biometric slip.

I hope these answers clarifies your questions.

IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISES.

♡Yemisi♡

Yk45:
1. Did you send your passport to Abuja VFS or Lagos VFS.

2. Between DHL and UPS. Which one is preferable?

3. I did my biometrics in 2019, I wasn't given a yellow slip, mine was blue. Is it the same Please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Iffylove: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
OK...thank you
Is ielts needed for the normal route?

Admin9:

you can't use an expired one

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Admin9: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Iffylove:
OK...thank you
Is ielts needed for the normal route?

no
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ayyoshert: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hello house, i got my refusal sometime around October last year, i have since deferred, i actually started the online classes in an MBA program from UNBC, BC. I am on the verge to reapply and have started gradually in addressing issues raised. I have drafted qnothe SOP, nobody is an island of knowledge, i really need a kind guru to help peruse what i have written and possibly direct if there is any need for adjustment. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ayyoshert: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Pls lekiboboe can you help?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
JohnErrin:

i paid only one way, and i can see on their site that paying for courier is like 12K, but when dhl delivered my passport to vfs i paid 1k because the dhl office was very close to the vfs lagos center. cant i request dhl to pickup for me so i dont have to pay 12K?... also i live very close to the vfs office
You cannot do In-person pick up ooo I think you would have to pay for return as indicated but confirm with VFS first that's why 2-way courier is advisable so you won't have to pay double what you should have paid at once confirm with VFS on the pick and also relate with DHL

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.